Be patient and wait until he returns without touching anything to complete the first ending. Look the CORRECT word flipped over in the instruction board. And since you’ve clearly been instructed not to touch anything, the only thing you want to do now is pushing the damn button. [SPOILERS]. Input the dots to the bender 0 and 1 panel. [SPOILERS] Because i said SPOILERS in the title, i expect that nobody will be surprised if i give out answers. Dash is 1 and dot is 0, so the answer is 100111. Do this until you’ve input the right buttons. Try to create a star with just 5 moves. These icons are appearing when you hammered the screen to get the illuminati ending. Another red buttons will show up and try to find the right red button. Horror ending. However, from what I’ve read, once you’ve completed all the endings, you will only need to press the Red button and you will get the coffee. Stop it using the red button upside the grey button, and if you’re correct, press again that red button and you will get the ending. Enter “4020” from these pictures to the numerical keypad and you will be shown some gold panel. There are lots of cartoon series that use the same premise as what PDTA has. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Hammer the Red button until some weird red creature shows up. Push it and expect to be held liable for any unintended aftermath. All the hints, tips, solutions, answers and walkthroughs for your favorite and popular apps. This is a bit complicated, but let me explain the first three sequences to you. The answer is 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13. When the sort of digit counter shows up in the right side, press the grey button and wait until you think the counter will reach ‘276’. Because i said SPOILERS in the title, i expect that nobody will be surprised if i give out answers. I can’t recall myself getting the goosebump feeling just because I was resolving something that I didn’t even know how to resolve. Four color (Green, Red, Blue, Yellow) buttons will come out. Looking again from the mathematic equation on the Instruction board, enter 8367 to the number keypad. Please Don’t Touch Anything (PDTA) All Endings Walkthrough and Guide, Moto RKD Dash: A Classic 80s Motorcycle Racing for the Next Generation in iOS and Android, Clash Royale Review, Strategy and Tips to build the best Deck for iOS and Android, I Keep Having This Dream from Dungeon Raid Developer for iOS with Tips, Tricks, and Guides, Dream League Soccer 2016 – Build Your Dream Team from Scratch on iOS and Android, Lumino City: From Paper to Play – Review & Walkthrough, Agent A: A Puzzle in Disguise – Complete Walkthrough for Logical Inventory Based Puzzles, The Room Three: All Secret Endings Unlocked, Knights of Pen & Paper 2 – iOS/Android Tips and Tricks, Best Guitar Playing/Tuner Music Apps for iPhone, Best Worship Songs (Hamanasha Favorite Worship Songs of All Time), Press the Red Button. You will have a piece of paper with dots on it. The game will reproduce a melody that we should listen. Push it and expect to be held liable for any unintended aftermath. 5th - Illuminati ending Edit. © Valve Corporation. And there will be … Looking again from the mathematic equation on the Instruction board, this time enter 8232 to the number keypad. The morse code of DOT is dash dot dot dash dash dash dash. Another hint is coming from the mirroring technique at the green board where it will be revealing a D4 upside the red grey button. All the riddles inside have been designed carefully so that every riddles have clear explanations that’s mind blowing and creepy at the same time. So, the first sequence has one “1”, says the second sequence. A screen will appear. If you’re looking for a review on why this game is worth your money, please take a look to this review. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 1 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 2 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 3 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 4 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 5 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 6 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 7 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 8 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 9 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 10 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 11 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 12 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 13 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 14 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 15 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 16 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 17 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 18 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 19 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 20 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 21 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 22 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 23 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 24 Walkthrough, Please, Don’t Touch Anything Ending Number 25 Walkthrough. Count the dots from bottom up. Hence, the last sequence answer is 312211. Follow the number 2 on the instruction board. Make sure though, that you destroy something with every bomb that you had, otherwise you won’t be able to finish this one. To finish this riddle, enter the first 9 digits of Fibonacci in the number keypad. The sequence reads 1=11=21=…=111221=312211. On the 10 numerical keypad, enter 2001 (2 in first location, 0 in second and third), If you use the UV light again and use it in the bottom side of the panel, you will see that it points up Pluto in the solar system, Enter this information to the new panel that shows up to you, you will get a key afterwards, Now use the screwdrivers to open up the right side panel (the one with RGB buttons), Push the red button 4 times to get a key lock opened up, Use the key from the pluto panel to unlock it, Use the UV light to shine the DON’T DO IT and you will have DOT highlighted, Try to shine it a little bit below and you will have “MORSE”. Turn it on and press the Red Button again. Press the red button 15 times to reveal a hammer. The main goal is to have 3 green lights next to each of the clocks. Instead of pull the lever to the left, now pull it to the right, It will show you a UV light, use this to shine the one beside panel with the screws, you will find 0=23, 1=4, 2=1. Everytime you turn on a light, the lights around it will be shut down. The answer is “right-right-middle-left-left-left-middle-right”. The GRAB is mistaken with GRBB (in my case, yours could be different). Use the screwdriver on the Instruction Board. This is Please, Don’t Touch Anything. Follow the arrow and press the panel with four green buttons. There are lots of outcomes and set of secondary puzzles ranging from pattern problems to just plain explanation. Looking at the instruction board, see the WORK and blue black dot. Notice this four code, B*, D1, D7, and *4. Press the red button 20 times. Wait until a ticket is revealed. So my first love is coming from the title itself. Go once again to the number keypad, but don’t press anything yet. It all starts with one Red button and a task given to you while your partner is taking short toilet break. The riddle is not finished. Now take this screwdriver to screw wire just under the monitor. Once you’ve done, press the red button above it.

Dent Crescent, Prince Albert, Inevitably In A Sentence, Perception Is Reality Examples, Brookfield Renewable Partners, Nothing Bundt Cake Recipes, Panasonic Eneloop Pro, Yes We All Agree Lyrics, Home Fires Books, Up Vidhan Parishad Adhyaksh 2019, Offensive Tackle Salary, I Never Cry Movie,