You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, The Queen’s Gambit: The 'Real-Life' Story, Aunt Kamala Taught Me How to Be Ambitious, Natalia Dyer On The 'Upside Down' Nature Of Fame, Dua Lipa On Online Bullying And Mental Health, Khloé And Tristan's Relationship Timeline, Rupert Grint Introduces Daughter On Instagram, Kerry Washington Defends ‘Fighter’ Eva Longoria, ELLE, PART OF THE HEARST UK FASHION & BEAUTY NETWORK. Like this article? Reign Disick is unrecognizable. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Kardashian posted her son's new look on Instagram. Like this story? Subscribe to ELLE's print magazine today! ‘She really need to cut his hair,’ one Instagram user commented on a photo of Reign on Kourtney’s Instagram account, reports Cosmopolitan. And since then, Reign has been having fun changing his hairstyle regularly, and it seems he's having a lot of fun in the process. Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox. Thanks for contacting us. People have this misconception that I don’t want to work, which isn’t true. It’s unclear what sparked the change, but it’s definitely a new look for little Reign. If you wish to change your mind and would like to stop receiving communications from hellomagazine.com, you can revoke your consent by clicking on "unsubscribe" in the footer of the newsletter. On Tuesday, the father-of-three took to his Instagram Stories to share photos of his son's latest haircut, which involved a slight trim on his spiky mohawk. Kourtney Kardashian's youngest son, Reign Disick, has a new buzzed haircut! You may know Kourtney Kardashian's youngest son, Reign Disick, from his adorable face or his famously long hair — well, not anymore. 7,387, This story has been shared 7,377 times. Understandably, this kind of look requires regular trims to keep it looking swish which Disick noted on his Stories, sharing a video of Reign's hair being tended to by a barber which he captioned: 'Hair maintenance'. Kourtney and Scott are doting parents to Reign, as well as older children Penelope, eight, and Mason, ten. We've received your submission. Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox. Kourtney opened up about their parenting experience during the coronavirus lockdown earlier in the year. Kourtney and Scott Disick's son has been rocking various haircuts over the summer. Addison Rae, Khadijah McCray, Luka Sabbat, Adrienne Bailon, La La Anthony, Kacey Musgraves and more all expressed their surprise and love for Reign’s fresh cut as well. 9,973, This story has been shared 9,497 times. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. MORE: Kourtney Kardashian's son Reign's new haircut divides fans. MORE: Rob Kardashian looks unrecognisable with blonde buzz cut - and looks just like nephew Reign. ‘He looks soooo handsome, [sic]’ Kim Kardashian commented on the post. Activate HELLO! Kourtney Kardashian's son Reign has a new mohawk. alerts and find out about everything before anyone else. By Jenna Amatulli. I think it's even nice for the kids to get a different change of scenery, get into a different house. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star even admitted during an Instagram Live in April that co-parenting has been "nice". Until recently the little boy's hair hadn't been cut as Kourtney was a big fan of her son's long locks. 'I have been filming the show non-stop for 14 years… I was feeling unfulfilled and it became a toxic environment for me to continue to have it occupy as much of my life as it was,' the Poosh founder told Vogue Arabia. A third added: "Reign is a whole mood. Reign Disick has shed his long locks and mom Kourtney Kardashian is not handling it well. In August, Disick revealed his youngest child had undergone a hair makeover, which involved cutting his long brown locks and opting for a shaved head. Jason Momoa says he was 'completely in debt' after 'Game of Thrones', Ric Ocasek's son slams him as a deadbeat dad who 'was never there', Russell Crowe kisses his rumored girlfriend and more star snaps, Hailey Baldwin unfollows embattled pastor Carl Lentz on Instagram, Cheryl Burke addresses Gleb Savchenko and Chrishell Stause rumors, See how the 'Real Housewives' faces have changed through the years, What to know about Daniela Rajic’s stunning engagement ring from Paul George, Halsey shows off bright tie-dye buzzcut hairstyle, Alicia Keys stopped wearing makeup after becoming ‘addicted’ to it, Ageless icon Pharrell is launching his own skincare line, Pregnant Emma Roberts bares her baby bump on Cosmopolitan cover, Royal expert says Queen and Prince Philip ‘probably’ don’t understand why Harry quit, ‘West Wing’ actor Richard Schiff tests positive for COVID-19, Scheana Shay reveals sex of baby on the way, Alex Trebek remembered by friend of 60 years Alan Hamel, Ariana Grande announces animal rescue website, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The Kardashians' biggest missteps of 2020, Larsa Pippen claims Kanye West 'brainwashed' Kardashians against her, Kim Kardashian accused of Photoshop fail in bikini photo, Kourtney Kardashian posts bikini pics from Kim's birthday amid backlash, MTV EMAs 2020 red carpet: All the best-dressed celebrities, The best celebrity Halloween costumes of 2020, Celebrities pose in their underwear for a good cause. “He looks soooo handsome,” sister Kim Kardashian commented. Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Son Reign's New Haircut: 'I Am Not OK' The reality TV star shared a snapshot of her 5-year-old son rocking much shorter hair than usual. Responding to a commenter who asked if she saved Reign’s precious locks post-chop, the star said, “It will be with me forever.” Kardashian then proved it by posting a snap of her son’s shorn braid on her Instagram Story. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. A post shared by Kourtney Kardashian (@kourtneykardash) on Aug 4, 2020 at 5:00pm PDT. Family friend Brittany Gastineau added, “I never thought this day would come.”. In need of more inspiration, thoughtful journalism and at-home beauty tips? Earlier this summer, Reign’s famous mum Kourtney Kardashian showed off her son’s newly-shaved head after he’d sported long hair past his shoulders for several years. SUBSCRIBE HERE, 40 TV Shows You're Going To Be Obsessed With, ELLE Edit: 20 Of The Best Eyeshadow Palettes, Just A Super Useful Guide To Balancing Oily Skin. Kourtney Kardashian’s son Reign has had his first ever haircut. A post shared by Scott Disick (@letthelordbewithyou) on Oct 13, 2020 at 5:52pm PDT. 7,377, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved In April, Kardashian, 41, defended herself when online trolls criticized her for not giving Reign a haircut. I am following my happiness and putting my energy into that which makes me happy.'. 's newsletter, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted hellomagazine.com's privacy policy, the cookies policy, and the website terms of use, and that you consent to hellomagazine.com using your data according to the established laws. In recent weeks, the former couple’s child has grown out his hair slightly, choosing to sport a short mohawk which was first previewed a couple of weeks ago on Disick's Instagram account.

Cucumber-junit 5 Example, Aif Exam Questions, Rapid Fire Collagen Creamer Reviews, Little's Hazelnut Coffee, Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates, Best Cereal For Weight Loss 2020, Piano Finger Stretches, Toni Kukoc Michael Jordan,