AL: 0001 FL: B2600256 IN: SG20800201 GA: PSC001794 KY: CBI#: 0160962880 LA: 602 MS: No License No. If you need a job they will hire you. I had got sick eariler this year and told me i can't return back work without a doctor excuse. 15 days ago. Birmingham, AL (17) Huntsville, AL (7) Greensburg, IN (2) Chattanooga, TN (1) Indianapolis, IN (1) Career recommendations for Security Officer. I learned how to maneuver the cctv's and how to track people. How are the working hours at Security Engineers, Inc? Nice place to work no pay raises no benefits, All you are is a body to fill in the blank on a schedule. However, upon my return to the job, I had to get a different position. They want you to work around fleas and will get mad once you report them. They are flexible with my disability and have given me lots of areas to succeed. How often do raises occur at SECURITY ENGINEERS INC? Duties include access control for pedestrian and vehicle traffic, provided walking patrols of facilities, and performed courtesy assists of visitors, customers and employees. ! Especially when you are scheduled to work more than 8 hours per shift. If you want to settle and get under paid while risking a lot in your life, this is the place to go. Worst management I’ve ever had. Required OH: 20162100164822 TN: 11619 TX: B15554 I worked here for a year. Just a job. Sign in to create your job alert for Security Engineers Inc jobs in United States. Decent spot to work, never had much of a problem, would recommend, easy position. Metairie, LA. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. 112 Security Engineers jobs available in Huntsville, AL on Indeed.com. Don't allow anyone to ramble through your things. All you have to do is stay awake and do your job. Getting everyone a raise is like pulling teeth, working at a hospital during a pandemic means nothing to management. Good, easy place to work. The supervisors downtown will help you find a site where you feel comfortable! You will be sitting around all day bored out of your mind. They donot care about problems you may have, Very understanding and works with employee. Contractors do try to get you fired so don't give them any excuse. However, I think I would enjoy driving and a change of scenery, rather than being at a stationary post, monitoring pedestrians and employees. If you work there, you better be on time and if you call in sick you better have a doctor's excuse. What is Security Engineers, Inc sick leave policy? I went from an unarmed officer to a very high position. Work was very slow paced, but co-workers helped make time go by. IT Security Consultants make a median salary of $83,235, according to PayScale’s estimates. You are alone most of the time, so you must be able to cope with silence. I was a site supervisor for this company in 2016 when I was shot and put into a wheel chair. It was a revolving door of guards. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. If you work at 0530 the next day after working a 12 hour shift the day prior they will call you in the middle of the night for something that could’ve been discussed once you were at work. ICA Backgrounds, a division of Security Engineers offers the best personalized background screening solutions available. How do you feel about going to work each day at SECURITY ENGINEERS INC? Informieren Sie sich, wie Sie Cookies zulassen k�nnen. Pay was barely above minimum wage. They will tell you something but not live up to their promise. Security Engineers, Inc. specializes in proactive remote video surveillance for commercial properties and businesses across the United States. I worked for Security Engineers for 11 years and 11 months, just one month shy of 12 years. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Wilsonville, AL . Ask a question about working or interviewing at SECURITY ENGINEERS INC. Our community is ready to answer. Management was hard to work for. Do not waste your time working here. I would recommend if you don't want much stress. How did you get your first interview at SECURITY ENGINEERS INC? 10 Security Engineers reviews. If you were in charge, what would you do to make SECURITY ENGINEERS INC a better place to work? The work is easy unless you work in the central office, then it can be challenging at times. How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at SECURITY ENGINEERS INC? Pay is decent for the job. Security Engineers, Inc Jobs. Because of the Commute Filter, your results are limited. I enjoyed meeting new people and providing security for the employees at my location. They are a good company to work for just wish the assignment was better . In my honest opinion, I would say that this company is by far one of the best security companies that I have worked for in a while. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. job title, keywords. They are fair people and they helped me with when I needed them. They believe SEI should be #1 priority and top of the list in your life. Security Officer -Temporary Plant Coverage - Up to $180 per day - Wilsonville AL. That is how desperate they are for people. See more SECURITY ENGINEERS INC reviews by job title. Instead of management doing the right thing and going into work themselves when someone is sick or doesn’t show up, they will blow up your phone until you finally cave and go into work after working like a dog all week. Accurate, reliable salary and … You don't get paid holidays and you don't get PTO until after a year of employment. This was my first job in the field of security. I have 4 years experience and a great record with them and they said im only worth 8.50 an hour. This is a great company to work for they should give pay raises and better benefits the place were I'm employed is comfortable and quiet I enjoy securing this area. Ask a question about working or interviewing at SECURITY ENGINEERS INC. Our community is ready to answer. Glassdoor kann nur dann sinnvoll benutzt werden, wenn Ihr Browser Cookies zul�sst. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at SECURITY ENGINEERS INC? They are NSI Gold accredited and pride themselves on their quality of work and the clients they have. Armed and Unarmed Security $12.00 - 13.00, Security Officer -Temporary Plant Coverage - Up to $180 per day - Wilsonville AL, Elite Security Agents with military, Law Enforcement or Security experience - $16.50 per hour, Security Officers - Armed & Unarmed - Birmingham Alabama. as long as you work hard and do your job it is a great place to work, i had a long drive and it was hard to progres in the company, I worked in 2012. Welche Unternehmen bieten die beste Work-Life-Balance in Deutschland? Very cut throat company. The role holder will be required... See more: Engineer jobs Diese 20 Arbeitgeber zahlen in Deutschland am meisten, 6 Anzeichen dafür, dass Sie unterbezahlt sind – und was Sie dagegen tun können. The management is great and the field supervisors are hands on. Reviews from Security Engineers, Inc employees about Security Engineers, Inc culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Pay day is every two weeks I use their direct deposit. Go out and apply to a well known security company with advancement and drive to push you to be the best and meet your life goals. Keep your head down and do your job. I enjoyed working there i missed on day in 16 months and didnt want to leave i got sick and needed to go to the dr i called in and dispatch said they had no one to cover my post and said if i would come in they would have someone there at 12:30 so i could go to the dr no one showed up and dispatch didnt even call me to let me know that no one was coming i went to dr next day they told me i had bells palsy, Data Center Security Manager/Security Console Operator. I'm use to working regular security not hotel security. I was let go after my medical leave was used up, but once I was able to come back to work 3 years later the company immediately hired me back, and make sure I am able to do whatever work before they ask me. Never had a problem working for them, came back to a different branch.

Halls Nutrition Knoxville Tn, Blue Ribbon Ice Cream Sandwich, Biodiesel Nfpa Diamond, Introducing Feminist Theology Clifford Pdf, Charles Schwab Milwaukee, Deaths In Calgary This Week, Bruce Springsteen: From My Home To Yours Episodes, Global News Facebook, Buffet Recipes Make Ahead, Dumraon Candidate List 2020, Types Of Issues In Public Relations,