The Stratus XL feels very solid and sturdy, but how it will treat your thumbs is a matter of taste. In Dark Souls III ($59.00 at Amazon) , I started a new character and fought through the Untended Graves easily, beating Iudex Gundyr on my first attempt and making it into Firelink Shrine without any issue. The dedicated on/off button on the front of the controller gives you full control over the device so you can conserve battery when its not in use. MFI Wireless Game Controller for iPhone/iPad/Apple TV, PXN 6603W iOS Mobile Gaming ... MFI Wireless Game Controller for iPhone/iPad/Apple TV, PXN 6603B iOS Mobile Gaming ... Bluetooth Gamepad Controller, iOS MFi Wireless Gaming Joystick with Clamp Holder Co... SF30 PRO Bluetooth Gamepad Controller Wireless for Nintendo Switch, Qumox Gamepad Bluetooth Wireless 6-axis Turbo Controller for Switch PS3 PC Android. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. SteelSeries has your gaming needs covered, in the comfort of your own home or on the go. The process sounds daunting, but once SteelSeries Engine is installed and your computer properly loads the corresponding driver the next time you connect the Stratus XL by powering it on, it will work as needed without any other input on your part. The Stratus XL was engineered to work with many Apple devices and hundreds of compatible games. The SteelSeries Stratus XL is a functional, solid controller that can work both as your PC gamepad and your Android device controller. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 April 2016. All you need to do is download the SteelSeries Engine software and install it. Supported Games + Your game here. Out of the box, the Stratus XL behaves like a standard Bluetooth gamepad, which will work well for Android devices like the Nvidia Shield TV ($599.00 at Amazon) . I also started a new game in Bayonetta ($19.99 at Humble Bundle) and played through the first few chapters. Really great, love it, works with all the iPad games so far. It also works on all Android devices. With extra points and more cash to spend, this deal is seriously on point. Start, Back, and Menu buttons sit between the analog sticks, and there's a four-LED indicator light strip above it. The sides and grips are shaped to conform to your hands while the joysticks are concave with textured nubs making it comfortable to hold and control. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The Stratus XL for Windows & Android is available starting this July for $59.99 / €59.99. We use cookies belonging to GAME & third parties to provide you with the best experience on our site and deliver marketing based on your interests. Which Controllers Work With Stadia, PS Now, xCloud, and Nvidia GeForce Now? It is extremely fussy about what it does work with and the connection to Macs is not terribly impressive either. Gamers can find more details and be alerted when the controller is available to order at https://steelseries.com. It took a few minutes for controller to be connected to my iPad, and it works on all my games I have downloaded through my apps. Receive exclusive deals and offers and we will even send you a gift around your birthday. No wires, no mess, no hassle. In supported games, up to four players can take turns gaming on one screen with help from the LED player-status lights. Format: The Stratus XL Wireless Gaming Controller is a full-sized wireless controller built for gaming on Windows and Android™. The power switch sits below the battery compartment on the back, which holds two AA batteries and a micro USB port for updating the gamepad's firmware. Additionally, the ideal button layout and a premium design make Stratus XL the go-to controller for all your iOS needs. Did not have any problems with connecting it to Apple TV. The Stratus XL ($39.00 at Amazon) looks and feels like a home console controller, measuring 4.4 by 5.9 by 1.7 inches (HWD) and weighing a solid 10.2 ounces with two AA batteries. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 May 2017. SteelSeries tries to solve two problems with a single gamepad in the Stratus XL. SteelSeries Stratus XL for Windows + Android Play over 2000 of your favorite full controller supported games through your Steam account with the new Stratus XL Wireless Gaming Controller for Windows and Android. I played Bayonetta and Dark Souls III on my PC using the Stratus XL. A great gaming experience requires more than just quality hardware, it needs exceptional games as well. You can edit your question or post anyway. Other features include 40+ hours of gameplay with just two AA batteries (included), LED notification, clickable joysticks, and to top it all off, complete customization of your joystick sensitivity and trigger actuation. Note not all games work, there is a list on the steelseries website, there are many different games that do work. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Both are very skill-oriented games that require precise timing, and are very good for giving any controller a workout. While my skills in the game are rusty, I achieved Platinum and Pure Platinum ranks in several sections. The release of iOS 7 brought classic gaming controls to Apple’s mobile platform. There was a problem completing your request. This is what the manufacturers say about it, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 March 2016. Without that step, gamepad support on Windows games will be inconsistent at best. Commission may be received. Please note: Click & Collect is currently not available in England or Wales.We have a wide range of Delivery options, please see the table below. For exceptions and conditions, see, iPod touch (5th Gen), Mac OS X (10.9 and above), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 July 2015. About SteelSeries SteelSeries is a gaming brand that leads the market in building peripherals with quality, innovation and purpose. The gamepad read my inputs precisely and I consistently dodged to activate Witch Time and maintained long combos easily. Sign up for the latest news, game releases and best deals. If only there were more titles that took advantage of it. The $59.99 wireless controller tackles mobile gaming capably, pairing with … The SteelSeries Stratus XL Wireless Gaming Controller for iOS is the full-sized, big brother, to the Stratus Wireless controller. • Orders placed before 7pm receive next day dispatch. If you want to see a result that long, be sure to turn the controller off when not in use. Stratus XL is packed with modern conveniences making it easy to connect, power and play with others. Try again. It's no Xbox Elite Wireless Controller ($149.00 at Walmart) , but it also costs about a third of the price. Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online for FREE, via the GAME App or in your local store. I had my doubts that it would work. Please note: You will not receive Reward points for your purchase of GAME Elite Membership. Pressure-sensitive buttons, analogue triggers and dual joysticks deliver precise and accurate control just like playing on a console without any compromise. • Order up to 4pm for next day delivery and up to 7pm for same day dispatch. According to SteelSeries, the Stratus XL can last for up to 40 hours of gameplay on two batteries. The gamepad features left and right triggers and buttons on the top, with pairing and battery status buttons positioned between them and out of the way of your index fingers. Fortunately, SteelSeries does all of the work for you. SteelSeries Stratus XL, Wireless Gaming Controller, Bluetooth, 14 Buttons, (iOS / iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch / Mac) - Black, Pressure sensitive buttons for precise gaming control, Console-style left and right analog triggers, Extended battery life of 40+ hours with 2 AA batteries (included), 4 LED's to display the player status during multiplayer gameplay, Dedicated On/Off Slider Switch to enhance battery life even further, also includes Dedicated Pairing Button, Console-like Form Factor: Comfort and ergonomics of full-sized controller, Standard console controls in familiar locations, Color coded action buttons for easy spotting, Multi-Device Compatibility - requires iOS 7 or later on one of the following devices: iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C, iPad mini / mini with Retina Display, iPad Air, iPad 4th Gen, iPod Touch 5th Gen, Apple TV, MAC with OSX. • Deliveries to non-mainland UK addresses and remote locations (such as the Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. To use other gamepads, especially ones connected wirelessly without a dedicated adapter, you need to translate their inputs to XInput. The Stratus XL is worth considering based on your preferred gaming platforms, but as a pure PC controller, it doesn't distinguish itself or fall behind its competitors in any significant way. We review products independently, but we may earn affiliate commissions from buying links on this page. Very comfortable for both kids and adults! Once it's paired, however, you need to take a few extra steps to get the gamepad to work with your PC games. Lack of automatic sleep mode can drain batteries. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store. SteelSeries is a top provider of gaming peripherals such as keyboards, controllers, headsets, mice, and is a leading presence in esports. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. ™, For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times & cost, Full-sized, wireless and based on an ergonomic console design, 40+ hours of gameplay with two AA batteries (included), Complete customization of your joystick sensitivity and trigger actuation, 10% points back on all physical games, merchandise and accessories, 2% points back on all consoles, PC, VR, phones and tablets. SteelSeries Stratus XL for Windows and Android. Regardless, the Stratus XL sits in the same area as the Xbox One wireless controller, the DualShock 4, and other major console gamepads in terms of feel and build quality. ECHTPower Switch Controllers, Wireless Pro Controller for Nintendo Switch/Nintendo ... QNAP TS-251+-2G 2 Bay Desktop High-performance NAS Enclosure - 2 GB RAM, Intel Cele... SUNSEATON Mobile Game Controller, Gaming Trigger Smartphone Shooter Sensitive Contr... Gamory Controller for PS4, Wireless Controllers Gamepad Joystick Gamepad for PlaySt... TERRAMASTER D2-310 USB Type C External Hard Drive RAID Enclosure USB3.1 (Gen1, 5Gbp... BEBONCOOL Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch, Remote Game Controllers Gamepad ... TerraMaster F2-221 NAS 2bay Cloud Storage Intel Dual Core 2.0GHz Plex Media Server ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Also good for racing games. By clicking I accept you signify your consent to the use of these cookies. Best Rated in Mac Consoles, Games & Accessories, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. Credit provided by Klarna Bank AB, authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK (FRN: 536065). Game Retail Limited. Join GAME Elite today and earn up to 10% points back with GAME Elite - Our exclusive membership service from GAME. Stratus XL features an ergonomic design that feels similar to the typical modern console controller – with some SteelSeries refinements. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 March 2016, This doesn't work on most gams on a MAC.

Boring Company Bricks For Sale, Milk Bar Cookbook Review, Pioneer Woman Yellow Cake With Chocolate Frosting, Xbox One Controller Parts List, Tis The Season For Love, Dynamic Breadcrumbs Bootstrap, Simple Mortgage Calculator Excel, Planed Treated Timber, Zeleros Share Price,