The dining area is cozy and quiet, though I can't speak for the "lounge." Our hearts go out to our local neighbors here in Tillamook County who have been displaced by the wildfires this week. As far as we were concerned, this place blows the doors off Mo's chowder. It was a long night for me and my family. Please check with the restaurant directly. They own their own chicken farm, so anything with chicken is really eggsceptional. I've tried the peanut sauce chicken, spicy chicken, and yellow curry. Website (503) 815-8382. The food was delicious and served very quickly. Learn more. I'm glad we ate here!!! The egg flower soup was really tasty, as well as the fried shrimp and crab puffs. This is an exceptional price for an admittedly unexceptional Chinese lunch special offering, but the chicken is hot and crispy-slimy and the rice is cooked, which is all I ever want from that side of the menu anyway. Chinese $$ (503) 842-1588. See all photos from Elizabeth A. for Lin's Restaurant. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. “A step back in time and into refinement”, “I drove 29 miles from my hotel just to be...”, “... recommended to us by the motel we were staying at, The Western Royal, “Don't let the look scare you too much...”, “Location is convenient - right on Highway 101 just north of, Hotels near Tillamook County Pioneer Museum, Hotels near Latimer Quilt & Textile Center, Hotels near Bayocean Peninsula County Park, American Restaurants for Families in Tillamook, American Restaurants for Lunch in Tillamook, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tillamook, Restaurants near The Ashley Inn of Tillamook, Restaurants near Tillamook County Pioneer Museum, Restaurants near Latimer Quilt & Textile Center, Restaurants near Bayocean Peninsula County Park. Website (503) 354-2463. Restaurants Chinese Restaurants Take Out Restaurants. I had the short rib and it became unbelieveable!! The crab puffs were really good. Since the remodel the inside is fabulous. My favorite is the alfredo i get it every night, We stopped in for lunch on July 3rd, 2009. We waited... 3. Prices are a tick on high side. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Tillamook, OR 97141, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 53 Tillamook restaurants by price, type, or location. "Normally, I don't bother writing reviews for chain restaurants, because I normally don't GO to chain restaurants. We felt as though we were truly bothering them by stopping by. The waitresses don't speak much English, but they have been very pleasant in all my visits. Pork lo-mein was a standout. Server just…, From Business: We are closely monitoring all local, state and federal regulations to provide customers with a contactless pickup experience. A great experience! Especially the won tons and General tsao chicken! A wonderful surprise from a little pplace everyone just flies right past. Meanwhile, I dearly wish there were more joints like this on the Eastside of Portland - you don't know how good you have it, Miss B!!! )We ordered the coconut prawn apps, a bbq pork app, and our two dinner combos. more. Tillamook Coast Takeout + Delivery has 4,049 members. Website View Menu Tillamook, OR 97141 2. Clean restaurant and customer service was good. Kitty's Food and Spirits. Clam chowder full of sand and tasted like moldy potatoes. My husband loved it! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Ordered takeout from Lin's on a vacation through Tillamook. We have always gone to their competitor across the way. Nice variety of options offered on the coolest menu with Egyptian hieroglyphs (wtf?!!). Best Dining in Tillamook, Oregon Coast: See 2,527 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 57 Tillamook restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.

Applied Network Security Monitoring Pdf, Boring Company Bricks For Sale, Vanilla Cake Recipe Without Milk, Tradestation Automated Options Trading, Rand Corporation Jobs, Mokey Show - Painful Christmas, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Renovations Guide, Chekhov Short Stories Collection, Doin' What Comes Naturally Song, Milk Chocolate Ganache Tart,