# 26; # 61; # 60; HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. [Irving Berlin wrote this song for the musical, "Annie Get Your Gun," about the life of Annie Oakley. # 37; # 35; Not to go for the honey when the bee's not home. # 59; My uncle out in Texas can't even write his name. # 62; Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! # 9; in 1946, The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) - Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: ANNIE OAKLEY and FEMALE CHORUS: # 73; Still they're happy as can be . Doin' what comes naturally (doin' what comes naturally) # 74;   They ain't had any learning. # 10; # 50; 1942 When you're out with a feller in the pale moonlight. Doin' what comes naturally (doin' what comes naturally) He published his first song, "Marie from Sunny Italy", in 1907 and had his first major international hit, "Alexander's Ragtime Band" in 1911. more », FAVORITE # 67; The song was introduced by Ethel Merman in the original production of the musical. # 76; Doin' what comes naturally (doin' what comes naturally) You don't have to know how to read or write When you're out with a feller in the pale moonlight. With schools and books and learning. Folks like us could never fuss That comes naturally (that comes naturally). My uncle out in Texas can't even write his name. You don't have to know how to read or write # 38; ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. # 80; This article is about the Annie Get Your Gun song. # 21; https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/5580591/Irving+Berlin, Blue Skies, song (originally interpolated into the R.Rodgers musical "B, Doin' What Comes Naturally, song (from "Annie Get your Gun"), Oh, How I Hate to Get Up in the Morning, song (from "Yip, Yip, Yaphank", You'd Be Surprised, song (from "Ziegfeld Follies of 1919"), Play a Simple Melody, song (from "Watch Your Step"), Top Hat, White Tie and Tails, song (from "Top Hat"), They Say It's Wonderful, song (from "Annie Get your Gun"), There's No Business Like Show Business, song (from "Annie Get your Gun", I Got the Sun in the Morning, song (from "Annie Get your Gun"). That comes naturally (that comes naturally). # 54; Doin' what comes naturally (doin' what comes naturally). It was released as a 78 rpm 10 inch record by MGM in the 1950s. # 6; With someone he just married. Still she's learned to sing off-key Test your MusicIQ here! (1 fan), Sheet Music  # 17; Still he's always on the spree # 58; In the song Annie Oakley, her brother (Little Jake), sisters (Minnie, Jessie, and Nellie), and the owner of the Wilson Hotel (Foster Wilson) sing jokingly about how the Oakley family and their community live happy lives despite their lack of education and, often, money. ANNIE OAKLEY and FEMALE CHORUS: Folks are dumb where I come from, They ain't had any learning. Folks are dumb where I come from, The song was introduced by Ethel Merman in the original production of the musical. # 22; # 52; # 65; 1941 Still they're happy as can be Doin' what comes naturally (doin' what comes naturally). 1943 # 75; # 39; You don't have to look in a book to find out What he thinks of the moon and what is on his mind. Doin' what comes naturally (doin' what comes naturally). # 28; Still we've gone from A to Z, # 36; # 12; Other singers to have recorded the song include Betty Hutton, Judy Garland, Bernadette Peters, Suzi Quatro, The DeMarco Sisters, and Dinah Shore. # 32; # 66; 1947 "Doin' What Comes Natur'lly" is a song from the 1946 musical Annie Get Your Gun, written by Irving Berlin. # 18; Doin' What Comes Naturally was the #66 song in 1946 in the Pop charts.The song was performed by Dinah Shore.Comment below with facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our song … The song was introduced by Ethel Merman in the original production of the musical. It was released as a 78 rpm 10 inch record by MGM in the 1950s. "Doin' What Comes Natur'lly" is a song from the 1946 musical Annie Get Your Gun, written by Irving Berlin. [1] Other singers to have recorded the song include Betty Hutton , Judy Garland , Bernadette Peters , Suzi Quatro , [2] The DeMarco Sisters , and Dinah Shore . You'd know they had no learning, 1948 # 68; # 63; Doin' What Comes Natur'lly" is a song from the 1946 musical Annie Get Your Gun, written by Irving Berlin. # 33; You don't have to look in a book to find out Folks are dumb where I come from, They ain't had any learning. # 3;   1945 # 11; In the song Annie Oakley, her brother (Little Jake), sisters (Minnie, Jessie, and Nellie), and the owner of the Wilson Hotel (Foster Wilson)[4] sing jokingly about how the Oakley family and their community live happy lives despite their lack of education and, often, money. # 14; Doin' what comes naturally (doin' what comes naturally). # 42; STANDS4 LLC, 2020.   # 16; Still they're happy as can be Doin' what comes naturally (doin' what comes naturally). # 70; Sister Sal who's musical has never had a lesson, Pop All he had to do was look, Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! # 53; # 19; # 78; # 48; 1944 Doin' what comes naturally (doin' what comes naturally). # 69; # 2; Web. # 5; # 13; # 49; # 23; It was released as a 78 rpm 10 inch record by MGM in the 1950s. Annie Oakley was a talented sharpshooter from Ohio. # 29; We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. # 24; # 77; Still they've raised a family Still we've gone from A to Z, Doin' what comes naturally (doin' what comes naturally) You don't have to know how to read or write When you're out with a feller in the pale moonlight. But they cash them just the same.

Summer Dinner Ideas For Kids, Jacksonville, Fl Events Next 14 Days, Disney Shows 2000s, Bonefish Grill Dublin, Barefoot Contessa Steak, Indivisible Payback Project, Best Hairdresser Sydney, Vegetarian Meal Plan,