It's too bad that I can't seem the purchase the videos for streaming through Amazon (due to my location) and I must buy the DVD for an exuberant amount. Ye Hua stood by the bronze mirror to witness with his own eyes her death. Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. Poor Hamster was a huge fan of T7. In the mortal realm, as a small black dragon, Ye Hua meets and is taken care of by Bai Qian, now known by her mortal name, Su Su. Mo Yuan makes a huge sacrifice, and the disciples of Kunlun Mountain must brace for their future. As is the fate of popular novel adaptations, there was much speculation over casting and below are one of the fan favorites from 2014 pairing Wallace Huo with Tiffany Tang Yan. Eternal Love, San Sheng San Shi Shi Li Tao Hua , Three Lives Three Worlds , Ten Great III of Peach Blossom , The Eternal Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms ,Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, 三生三世十里桃花, Genre: Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Friendship, Historical, melodrama, Romance, Supernatural, War, Wuxia. ผู้แต่ง : James Carol, ชายาสะท้านแผ่นดิน ผู้แต่ง : อี๋ซื่อเฟิงหลิว, แม่ทัพอยู่บน ข้าอยู่ล่าง ผู้แต่ง : จวี๋ฮวาซั่นหลี่. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2018. Another lifetime another world, Ye Hua recognizes Bai Qian but the latter remains indifferent. A trap is planned by the Ghost Tribe to try to overpower God Mo Yuan. The Second Prince of the Celestial Clan comes to ask for Bai Qian's hand in marriage, but she is nowhere to be found. Qing Qiu is a place often referred to in works of fiction that is actually loosely based on the Classic of Mountains and Seas 山海经, a collection of texts about deities and events that exist only in legends. Please allow access to those folks that have already started the series. A few key scenes are also the same. A compromise is met that will allow Su Su to stay in the Celestial Realm because of her condition, but not everyone is happy about it. Access to this series was suddenly suspended without explanation. Their love story transcends time and has become a legend. For synopsis, cast and ratings, see 2017 Chinese historical dramas. Bai Qian convinces Ling Yu to sneak away with her and celebrate the birth of her father's grandchild. I do feel like Yang Mi's looks don't really suit the long haired period styling. The Sunken Moon Special บันทึกนำเที่ยวพิภพมายา ผู้... มากกว่ารัก ชุดม่านรักเคหาสน์ธารฟ้า ผู้แต่ง : อวี๋ฉิง, มากกว่ารัก ชุด ยอดบุรุษป่วนใจ ผู้แต่ง : โม่เหยียน, มากกว่ารัก ชุด The Bodyguards ผู้แต่ง : เฮยเจี๋ยหมิง, สาม สอง หนึ่ง สูญ! I have to agree with Hamster. I think both novel titles have "Tao Hua" in it. For what it’s worth, I feel like the drama can turn out to be just as good if not better since it has the capacity to do so much more than a two-hour long movie. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a182e3550c7a01cb6ab630dab4f0f64d" );document.getElementById("dd392e10bf").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I have a feeling they will bork the drama just to make the movie look good. Afterwards I bought the book which was a great read and the soundtrack which took me nearly a year to find on iTunes. A woman stood on the Immortal Killing Terrace. for their spot on casting in terms of looks. One is a movie while the other is a 58-episode Chinese drama directed by Lam Yuk Fan detailing a tragic love story that transcends across three lifetimes. Mark Chao as Ye Hua / Zhao Ge / Mo Yuan, Trailer ETERNAL LOVE / Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (2017), Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol (2020) Episode 11, Something Just Like This (2020) Episode 10, The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion (2020) Episode 26. Ye Hua is honored in front of all of the high officials. Details  Genre: Romance, fantasy Ending theme song: Bracing the Chill (凉凉) as by Aska Yang 杨宗纬 and Zhang Bi Chen 张碧晨, Cast A woman stood on the Immortal Killing Terrace. Two babies are born on the same day, but their fates could not be more different. The new actor is Kris Wu. Other name: You have to add "period" in the first two spaces. Mark Chao is superb! Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2020. BL theme is banned in China so a lot of Mainland residents are not as well-informed about the major plagiarism that went on. This is nothing like the old Chinese Kung Fu movies with cymbals provide the sound effect for swords and the wigs that kept slipping. They meet and fall in love unaware of each other’s identities and it leads to a world of heartaches. Cast: Yang Mi Mark Zhao Ken Chang Alan Yu Zhang Binbin. No offense to the high budget all-star cast movie, but my preference will be to the drama because of this. Download ETERNAL LOVE / Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (2017) Hardsub Indonesia, Nonton Online ETERNAL LOVE / Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (2017) hardsub indonesia, sub indo, nonton drama korea online, nonton film korea online free download, download ETERNAL LOVE / Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (2017) full episode, lengkap, gratis , 2017,drama china,fantasy,romance Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2019, I love the story, plot, dialogue, costumes and settings, side plots and sub plots including all the fluff. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. People who plagiarize are often very aggressive and greedy too. Because of Su Su's angst at his long absences, Ye Hua starts to develop a plan that will allow him to stay in the mortal realm. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Click to manage book marks. 5 stars , Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2019. Thinking that Ye Hua has betrayed her, the devastated Bai Qian jumps off from the Zhu Xian Terrace. Quite a few character names sound very similar or the same in Pinyin. One is a movie while the other is a 58-episode Chinese drama directed by Lam Yuk Fan, detailing a tragic love story that transcends across three lifetimes, I got a taste of the author’s fondness for sadistic romance 虐戀 in. The Mermaid King sends his son to the banquet in his stead. Heavenly Father agrees to the concession of his grandson Ye Hua in Sang Ji's place, but Su Jin, Ye Hua's concubine, has other ideas. Ye Hua is sent to the Far North to deal with the rebellion. หนุ่มหวานสะท้านหัวใจ ชุด Hot Girl สวยแสบซ่าส์ ผู้แ... นักสืบวิญญาณยาคุโมะ ANOTHER FILES ตอน ต้นไม้แห่งคำ... เพอร์ซีย์ แจ็กสัน กับเรื่องเล่าของเหล่าเทพ. Another lifetime another world, after suffering betrayal Bai Qian no longer feels anything, yet she can’t seem to comprehend Ye Hua’s actions. Su Su learns surprising news and Liu Ying asks her to trust him one more time. Over all this drama is PERFECT–spotlessly made and done with finesse. Two deities Ye Hua (Mark Chao) and Bai Qian (Mi Yang) meet and fall in love. who possesses an ethereal beauty unmatched in all the realms while Yue Hua is the Crown Prince of the heavenly realm. Their roles were rightfully tailor-made for them – very rare in most dramas and their appeal (power to attract) were mind-blowing. Sign in to see videos available to you. Mostly though, it will warm your heart. Salute to you!! Just read the book! Watch! Acting by by Mark Chao, Yang Mi, Kenny were fantastic combined with excellent, all round supporting roles. Beautiful Story. Three hundred years ago, Bai Qian stood on the Zhu Xian Terrace, turned around and jumped off without regret. Bai Qian acquires a paramour, but must keep him hidden from her fellow disciples. hamster428 wordpress com/2015/07/09/plagiarism-allegations-against-tqgz/. This novel of hers is adapted into a movie and TV series. It is entertaining, fun, touching love, loyalty, harmful jealousy behaviors, modern mum/dad concept, same sex relationship. "Hamster" read through both novels and made a side-by-side comparison. Download ETERNAL LOVE / Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (2017) Episode 35 Hardsub Indonesia, Nonton Online ETERNAL LOVE / Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (2017) Episode 35 hardsub indonesia, sub indo, nonton drama korea online, nonton film korea online free download, download ETERNAL LOVE / Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (2017) Episode 35 full episode, lengkap, gratis , 2017,drama … ... costumes and settings, side plots and sub plots including all the fluff. Select the department you want to search in. I've rewatched the series numerous of times now. Yang Mi (Sword of Legends) and Mark Chao (The Warriors Gate) take the lead as Bai Qian and Yue Hua while Dilraba Dilmurat (Pretty Li Hui Zhen) and Gao Weiguang (Classic of Mountains and Seas) bring up the rear as Feng Jiu and Dong Hua, the protagonists of the sequel Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book.The rest of the cast includes Ken Chang (The Lost Tomb), Zhang Bin Bin (Just One Smile is Very Alluring), Maggie Huang, Zhu Xu Dan (Hua Xin Shi), Dai Si and An Yue Xi (Whirlwind Girl 2).

How To Hire Good Employees For Small Business, Fibromyalgia Personality Traits, Famous Danish Vikings, How To Pronounce Encyclopedia Britannica, Jamie Oliver Dan Dan Noodles, How To Write A Mission Statement, Patio Furniture Clearance Sale,