"I was told if I wasn't good in this movie, it would be screwed," she says, laughingly. Devoted fans of The Notebook will recall Gosling’s own version of how he was cast in Sparks’ sweet tale of dementia and simultaneous death. Watch the RYAN GOSLING - THE NOTEBOOK- Interview. Got a problem? Rachel McAdams. "I mean, opportunities are definitely coming up and they're very interesting. While her love life is stagnant, the same cannot be said for McAdams' Hollywood career, which is destined to be fully cemented following the release of The Notebook. added by kuhriissten. A man with a faded, well-worn notebook open in his lap. rachel mcadams. Click to find out which movies audiences went to see in theaters! "That's how I started the movie." ", There is no doubt that the buzz around this town, is that McAdams is definitely a star on the rise, and with this film even generating some early Oscar talk, McAdams says that the doors in Hollywood are beginning to open just a tad wider. cute. video. The Notebook is an achingly tender story about the enduring power of love, a story of miracles that will stay with you forever. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News, The Notebook MTV Best Kiss Award (SUPER HIGH QUALITY), The Rachel McAdams & Ryan gansje, gosling Club, Rachel McAdams & Ryan gansje, gosling Wall, Rachel McAdams & Ryan gansje, gosling Updates, Rachel McAdams & Ryan gansje, gosling Images, Rachel McAdams & Ryan gansje, gosling Videos, Rachel McAdams & Ryan gansje, gosling Articles, Rachel McAdams & Ryan gansje, gosling Links, Rachel McAdams & Ryan gansje, gosling Forum, Rachel McAdams & Ryan gansje, gosling Polls, Rachel McAdams & Ryan gansje, gosling Quiz, Rachel McAdams & Ryan gansje, gosling Answers, Rachel McAdams & Ryan gansje, gosling Fans. In order to avoid that sense of pressure, McAdams said at first, she merely avoided thinking about it. She says that position is beginning to take shape, but "it feels like sometimes you've gotta hit Hollywood over the head with a hammer. However, I think you have to have passion and a little bit of spit and fire. 6,083 Views ", As one of the dominant themes in The Notebook is the everlasting power of love, one wonders what it is, in fact, that makes love last, according to this actress. If Mean Girls hadn't come out at the same time, I don't know where I would be, but I'm going to hold out and see what happens. Email us at filmmonthly@hotmail.com. I was just a ball of stress and eventually, the character kicked in where she's sort of free-spirited, doesn't care what people think and chases down those things she wants. ryan gosling. Rachel McAdams / The Notebook Interview: FM Home now playing coming soon television video/DVD behind the scenes wayne case film noir horror film silent cinema american cinematheque letters links about fm. A man (James Garner) reads from his faded notebook to a woman in a nursing home (Gena Rowlands). What I love about this film is that it rejects that, as you kinda sit in that slow burn of love in the South. I don't know anything about love but my parents are still very much in love and I think it's a lot of work. A man (James Garner) reads from his faded notebook to a woman in a nursing home (Gena Rowlands).

Douglas Cardinal Quotes, Watch River Cottage Series 5 Online, Adjectives For Bees, London Drugs Ps5 Canada, St Joseph International School Malaysia Review, Enlightened Vanilla Ice Cream Ingredients,