In essence, it is a sword and its sheath was designed in such a way as to appear to be a non-assuming cane when the sword is sheathed. The Strain - Abraham Setrakian's Wolf Head Cane Sword (Hero) Prop. This is hands down the finest contemporary sword cane I have ever purchased! Welcome to the New Lot Closing Notification Feature. Both times it took the fight right out of the animal and the owner of the unleashed dogs owners did not want to engage us either, worked well highly recommend. Quality does NOT match the price ! The hard plastic tip that came with it had absolutely no traction at all. The functional and sharpened 17 inch SK5 carbon steel blade features a stealth black coating. It is solid molded nylon, so I used a sanding drum to re-contour the grip. The blade unlocks with a push of a button hidden in the cast brass fittings. of my money be careful of what you buy bad service. This is a "must have" for your collection! More of a collector item than a practical cane. This unassuming sword cane is a beast when it comes to self defense! Everyone I showed it to said it was very well made also. The walking cane sword is constructed by forging and folding 1060 carbon steel together 13 times. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed! Quad Supportive Base Canes. Palm & Ergonomic. Fast shipping, excellent customer service. But it feels solid to walk with. The blade comes full tang and sharp. Doubt I'd ever buy another or even suggest it to a friend. The cane head is a brass lion design. 5 stars ALL THE WAY. Currency:USD Category:Memorabilia / Television - Props Start Price:2,500.00 USD Estimated At:3,500.00 - 5,000.00 USD. The 16 3/4" blade is cast from 2Cr13 stainless steel with a satin finish and piercing point for deep penetration. This process is carried out until there are up 8192 layers, creating beautiful grain like patterns in the steel. This cane sword is very well made. Sad that It needs to be modified before use, especially for as much as I paid for it !!! This thing is heavy don't be misled. I have owned many and this is the equal if not superior to those ancient innovative canes. The blade unlocks with a push of a button hidden in the cast metal fittings. Liked the grip Cons: Very heavy for a walking cane, around 3 lbs.. No weight was given in the listing. Having owned well over 6,000 canes in my 40 plus years of collecting canes I can say the vast majority of the sword canes offered for sale today are to put it nicely garbage. Cumbersome and hard to handle and walk with for an 85 year old. BUDK.com proudly stocks functional sword canes in decorative and practical styles. Subscribing to the Lot Closing Notification for an item will trigger our system to notify you about 5-10 minutes before the bidding closes. I looked a many sword canes. Nice buy. The high tech materials used in its construction make it incredibly strong and the quadrangular armor piercing blade is unique among modern sword canes. Cane bottom features a black rubber foot which provides traction. Changing the tip on the bottom may be preferable as like mentioned in prior reviews, it is hard & prone to slipping. The blade of this sword unlocks with a push of a button hidden in the brass metal fitting. The sheath and handle are made of black hard wood with brass hand carved fittings. The scabbard and handle are made of black ebony wood with hand carved brass mountings. Buy one, you'll love it. The blade was made of folded steel. Shinwa Black Knight Handmade Katana / Samurai Sword - Hand Forged Black Damascus Steel - Razor Sharp, Full Tang - Fully Functional, Battle Ready, Ninja Sleek - Faux Ray Skin, Cord Wrap, Dragon Tsuba, United Cutlery Honshu Tanto Knife And Leather Sheath, Night Watchman Heavy Duty Self-Defense Sword Cane - 1060 High Carbon Steel Blade, Aluminum Shaft, Fiber-Filled Nylon Handle - Length 37 1/2", Honshu Broadsword With Scabbard - 1060 High Carbon Steel Blade, TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Pommel - Length 43 1/2”, Honshu Spartan Sword And Sheath - 7Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23”. It's everything I expected in a sword cane -- simple, stealthy, easy to draw in a heartbeat if it's ever needed, yet stays closed rather well. The tip is hard plastic, and will slip out from under you. Extra Strength & Supportive SHOP ALL XL & X-STRENTGH & SUPPORTIVE CANES. talked to customer service so many words too bad so my loss. These popular sword canes are made with the famous M48 construction and feature a 2Cr13 cast black oxide finished stainless steel handle and a nylon fiber grip. Whether you’re looking for a skull cane sword, a fantasy blade or even a dragon-inspired weapon, our selection of blades promises to satisfy at a price you can afford. He feels very protective with this cane. I threw it away, cut the shaft down to match my old cane (a hacksaw works nicely on this material), and put a one inch rubber cane tip on it. This lion themed cane sword is the result of damascus folded steel which has visible grain pattern (HADA). It just slid on hard surfaces. The blade unlocks with a push of a button hidden in the cast brass fittings. They're very nice people. Page 2, We have a large selection of cane swords for sale. Functional Ca.. The following factors may prevent the notifications from being sent on time or at all: Copyright 1996 - 2020 © iCollector.com Online Auctions. The blade is full tang, functional and battle ready. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now. Movie props are some of the coolest and most sought after collectibles on the planet. Hiking Canes & … The Strain - Abraham Setrakian's Wolf Head C... Propabilia - The Man in the High Castle + Other Movie & TV Props and Costumes. No matter your taste, we have an awesome selection of movie swords and movie props for your budget. Nice cane, well made, but the handle is made for small to average hands. Canes W/ Supportive Bases. Cane Sword Chinese Jian Handmade Folded Steel Blade Ebony Scabbard Dragon Head Fittings, Cane Sword Handmade Full Tang Sharp Fighting Blade For Sale, Cane Sword Traditional Hand Forged Chinese JIAN Folded Steel Blade Hand Carved Mountings, Chinese JIAN Cane Sword Folded Damascus Steel Blade Handmade Sharp Top Quality, Top Chinese JIAN Cane Sword Red Wood Saya Folded Steel Blade Handmade Sharp, Walking Cane Sword Chinese JIAN Traditional Hand Forged Folded Steel Blade Ebony Scabbard, Functional Cane Sword Chinese Jian Folded Steel Brass Lion Head Double Hi Blade, Sword Cane Hand-Crafted Walking Sticks Chinese Jian Folded Steel KIRIHA ZUKURI Blade. Not terribly bad, as we have hardwood & linoleum floors in our house & I haven't had it shoot out from under me but you need to be aware. The spike has four fullers for maximum strength and eight sharp edges leading to the tip of the spike. I filled mine with liquid rubber to stop the blade/spike from hitting the sides when walking. The sheath and handle are made of ebony with brass hand carved fittings. Beautifully plain looking but strong and surprising light. The Cane Sword or also known as a stick sword. Very sturdy and i like the added protection when you are at your most vulnerable. The fully functional sword cane is suitable for self-de.. Authentic, real items. But after looking at all the variables and construction, I chose the Honshu. My only "Con" which is partially my fault for not reading the description & reviews closer, is that the blade is more of a spike than a blade perse'. It is very similar in design to United Cutlery's popular "Urban Stinger" daggers, but on a larger scale. This sword Jian is strong enough .. The only thing I wanted to do (didn't really have to) was to change the o-rings on the upper shaft so the handle would fit a little more snug.

Cleveland Upholstered Panel Headboard King, Bug Movie 1975 Cast, How To Convert Tons To Square Yards, Razer Tartarus Pro White, What Is The National Animal Of Equatorial Guinea, How To Decode A Message With Symbols, Mayflash F300 Review, Swift Current Car Accident, Plastic Flexible Cutting Board,