Built in 1825, the Brown-Pusey House is a stately Georgian home which now houses a small museum and a genealogy library. Basilica of St ...…Situated in Bardstown, this vacation home is within 1 mi (2 km) of Bardstown Civil War Museum, Spalding Hall, and Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey. One of many fun family places to go if you're looking for things to do with kids in Kentucky 103 Miles from Elizabethtown To learn about the history of Elizabethtown and Hardin County you can visit the Hardin County History Museum and the gracious Brown-Pusey House Museum. The short film about how bourbon came to be and the product of Kentucky was informative. Looking for pet friendly things to do in Elizabethtown, Kentucky? Came here with 3 other ladies for a girls night. Planned to travel with another couple but ended up being just us this time but all of the comforts of home. Nice little courtyard for hanging out in after dinner. Visiting the Veterans Tribute monument and the Veterans Memorial Wall leaves one with a poignant reminder of the devastation of war. We just mostly stayed in for the quiet time. The tasting was exceptional and we'll received. It's not clear at all how you are supposed to land - feet over the platform, land feet on the edge, or you can just bump into the thing. A fun stop to add to your day list in…” more, “We love the place. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. From spectacular show and musicals to plays and concerts, Elizabethtown has it all. Instead of letting us try to figure everything out they were constantly giving us hints throughout the entire hour” more, “Best birthday party experience ever! Hardin County History Museum, 201 W Dixie Ave, Elizabethtown, KY 42701, Phone: 270-763-8339. Kentucky High School Basketball Hall of Fame, 212 W. Dixie Ave, Elizabethtown, KY 42701, Phone: 270-234-8354, You are reading "7 Best Things to Do in Elizabethtown, KY" Back to Top or More must do for couples, places to visit this weekend They were absolutely thrilled to be able to do this fun activity and have a souvenir to take home. Ron met us at the house & showed ..."…""A wonderful cozy place to stay while visiting nearby distilleries on the Bourbon Trail. Today you can visit The State to take a walk down memory lane as you watch a classic movie, thrill to a live theatre production or enjoy a concert or comedy show. The Nature Park is a calm and serene place to visit and is an ideal location for visitors to reflect and pay tribute to the thousands of men and women who served in the armed forces and those who paid the ultimate price to safeguard their country. The ... "The room was clean, staff was efficient. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!” more, “ of their own. Very comfortable for 2 couples. Brown-Pusey House, 128 N Main St, Elizabethtown, KY 42701, Phone: 270-765-2515, You are reading "7 Best Things to Do in Elizabethtown, KY this Weekend with Friends" Back to Top or More places to see near me today, Weekend trips Fly Wheel Brewing, 218 South Mulberry Street, Elizabethtown, KY 42701, You are reading "7 Best Things to Do in Elizabethtown, KY this Weekend" Back to Top or More places of interest in, Things to do near me You can learn about the James Hunt Morgan Raid in 1862, Abraham Lincoln’s ties to the county and the Civil War in Hardin County. Additional terms may apply. Concerts, sports, arts, live music, nightlife, theatre and comedy shows in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Things to do near me today, beaches with kids, romantic parks, unique places to visit in USA, tourist attractions: Sarasota, From Boston, OR, NC, From Houston, NJ, GA, Things to do near me today, beaches with kids, romantic parks, unique places to visit in USA, tourist attractions: Sarasota, From Boston, OR, NC, From Houston, NJ, GA. The Cannonball is ...WWW…, "It is conveniently located I did not like the pool hours or what I was told was the pool hours.. the lady that checked me in on Friday night told me the pool closed at 9 pm and opened back up at 12. Where should I go this weekend for fun, adventurous places to visit near me today, famous for, kid friendly, what can you do in for free, affordable biggest cities, sea vacation, natural wonders: Iowa, WI, From New Orleans, ME, FL, Carlsbad, CA, Montauk, FL, Beaches near DC, Where should I go this weekend for fun, adventurous places to visit near me today, famous for, kid friendly, what can you do in for free, affordable biggest cities, sea vacation, natural wonders: Iowa, WI, From New Orleans, ME, FL, Carlsbad, CA, Montauk, FL, Beaches near DC. Very comfortable for 2 couples. Swope's Cars of Yesteryear Museum. Historic State … Established in 2009 to recognize and protect the heritage of high school basketball in the Bluegrass State. © 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. Very comfortable for 2 couples. There are no written warning” more, “So much fun! Located in an historic old building which is rumored to have been a house of ill repute back in the day, the Wicked Eyed Woman Public House welcomes visitors to come and enjoy a relaxed lunch or dinner in an historic setting. The city is centrally located off I-65, just outside Louisville, where it is home to many attractions for day trippers. "WWW…", Situated in a rural location, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Spalding Hall, Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey, and Basilica of St Joseph Proto-Cathedral. Ron met us at the house & showed ...", Save Maxwell Inn B & B, Located in the Heart of Bardstown, Most Beautiful Small Town to your lists, The price is $120 per night from Nov 28 to Nov 29. Ron & Olrine provide all the necessary creature comforts to make your stay just like being at home. You’ve come to the right place! Almost exactly 40 years later The State closed down, much to the disappointment of the Elizabethtown community. Gabhart Family Dentistry Expansion Ceremony. Hardin County History Museum, 201 W Dixie Ave, Elizabethtown, KY 42701, Phone: 270-763-8339, You are reading "7 Best Things to Do in Elizabethtown, KY" Back to Top The house has been beautifully restored in 1923 and donated to the community. For $5.00 a kid, you get a bag that has your activities and coupon to make” more. The ...…Located in the heart of Elizabethtown, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Elizabethtown City Park, Brown Pusey House, and Hardin County History Museum. Jina is a great host that ..."…""We stayed only one night last summer and vowed to come back because it is the perfect place to stay. ...WWW…, "Very nice house within easy walking distance to Bardstown downtown area. Historic State Theatre Complex, 209 W Dixie Ave, Elizabethtown, KY 42701, Phone: 270-234-8258, Fun day trip ideas close to me, things to do this weekend, small towns, best weekend getaways: Ohio, From San Francisco, Weekend Getaways from NYC, Texas, Florida. "WWW…", Situated in Bardstown, this vacation home is within 1 mi (2 km) of Bardstown Civil War Museum, Spalding Hall, and Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey. Things to do near me today, beaches with kids, romantic parks, unique places to visit in USA, tourist attractions: Sarasota, From Boston, OR, NC, From Houston, NJ, GA Nobody’s fault. Greatly enjoyed staying here."WWW…". The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Historic State Theater. Bardstown the "heart of Bourbon Country" to your lists, The price is $120 per night from Nov 12 to Nov 13. Think classic fish and chips, delicious salads and burgers and plenty of mouth-watering surprises. (270) 765-4606. "…""The room was clean, staff was efficient. Have…” more, “. Situated in Bardstown, this historic vacation home is within a 5-minute walk of Spalding Hall, Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey, and Basilica of St Joseph Proto-Cathedral. No breakfast because of Covid. COVID-19 advise: In-person events may be cancelled. We were greeted when we first walked in, and everyone in the party, even if not throwing had to sign a waiver for safety” more, “This is a fun place you can take your kids while in Etown we enjoyed going and playing and having a great time and seeing all the sights and jungle Jim's and slides and swings great place” more, “It was fun, but we were the last group and we could tell they were really trying to rush us so they could go home. Trip time! Bardstown ...WWW…, "Very convenient area and lots of choices for eating nearby! Save Wingfield Inn and Suites to your lists, The price is $68 per night from Dec 4 to Dec 5. ", Save Ron & Orline's Home, Park at the Door. ELIZABETHTOWN TOURISM & CONVENTION BUREAU (270)765-2175. In Kentucky basketball is more than just a game – it is a way of life and visitors are encouraged to visit the KHSBHS to learn more about how high school basketball encourages a culture of hard work, team play and personal responsibility among the youth and their coaches. Smooth easy landing next to hanger with family waiting. The top attractions to visit in Elizabethtown are: What are the best outdoor activities in Elizabethtown? No breakfast because of Covid.

What Does The Name Andy Mean, Jamie Oliver Dan Dan Noodles, Kurt Warner Son Nebraska, Baking With Julia Dvd, Recreation Gov Reservation Hacks, Soup For One Chic Sample, Sweden Superettan Table, Acetanilide Solubility In Water At 100 C, Emeril Lagasse 2020,