Select Option. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. and is much lighter. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Learn more about our Returns Policy. All Rights Reserved. Your product arriving like this is unacceptable. I will definitely be shopping online for your products for Christmas gifts this year! A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Current selection is: Choose an option, Actual Color. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Vellux Supersoft Lightweight Microfleece Blanket, Tobacco Brown, Twin Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) stars out of 5 stars 445 ratings , based on 445 reviews 36 comments Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. We aim to show you accurate product information. It is 100% Nylon Flock on an insulating foam base. Low Heat Setting. Select Option. I got a king and a queen. I was surprised when I received this as the blanket wasn't thick like velux blankets I had purchased in the past. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I remember when these original Vellux blankets came on the market. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Fabricated with premium fleeced polyester, this plush layer offers ample warmth for occasions when an extra layer is needed. Do Not Iron, Send me an email when my question is answered, in china,Very comfortable, I used it on my newly bought single bed, it feels great, my friends like me very much, they feel very comfortable, they have asked me to come to the link of these two products to place an order to buy It is. Just how I remembered it. Already purchased your product? Do Not Iron. They last for years, and get softer with each wash. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your Vellux Fleece blanket. Vellux Cotton Loom Woven Blanket. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. Not happy with a purchase? Current selection is: Winter White, Buffalo Plaid Flannel Fleece Blanket King Size Soft Fuzzy Lightweight for Bed, 90 x 102 inches, Pink and White. We have been manufacturing for over 200 years, our products ​stand the test of time. Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Separately In Cold Water. Vellux Twin Blue Blanket Bedding T410927. Do Not Bleach. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. 13 13 reviews. Vellux Microfleece Blanket. or Best Offer. We've made returning items as easy as possible. Vellux Fleece Blanket Is Not Available For Sale Online. It arrived on time as stated too - thank you Walmart for your service. From United States. Available in a variety of colors, this ultrasoft blanket always looks right at home, whether at the foot of the bed or folded over the arm of a chair. But I washed them when I received them and they are beautiful. Despite the color, the fabric and weight is perfect. Free Shipping. They are nice the box showed up really damaged. Just wanted to give a heads up in case you are thinking of that color. Do Not Iron. The Vellux Fleece Blanket is the perfect layer for your bed. Space, and very strong, my husband is very fat, but we have no problem with the two waters, it is really great. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. West Point Home Customer Service, Blanket made of 100% polyester and maintains a soft look and feel, Brushed microfiber yarn resistant to pilling, Available in a variety of cool and neutral hues. The blue color has more green in it than appears in the picture. It is exactly what I wanted in size, quality, and the color of the blanket which was hard for me to find. Current selection is: Choose an option, Soft Warm Lightweight Microfiber Plush Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket, Queen, Coffee Color. Great blanket! Go to, See item description for warranty information, Machine Wash Separately In Cold Water. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I feel very happy and recommend it to you, I hope you will like it too. Delicate Cycle. They are very warm and cozy and my son loved the one we had on our guest bed so much that he asked for this one for his own bed. and we have not verified it. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. However, the blanket is very soft and now that I am using it in this cold weather, I am finding it to be very cozy. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. If you are wanting to order the foam lined blanket, you should look for the Vellux 'Original'. It is in fact a fleece blanket so if you are looking for that soft vellux blanket do not waste your money you will be disappointed. They are very warm and cozy and my son loved the one we had on our guest bed so much that he asked for this one for his own bed. I have used Vellux blankets since I was a child. Thanks, Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. It is in fact a fleece blanket so if you are looking for that soft vellux blanket do not waste your money you will be disappointed. I got a king and a queen. QUALITY THAT LASTS. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Such a soft blanket! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Made in cozy microfleece, this lighter weight style offers versatility and comfort whenever you need to warm up, Lightweight yet warm; All-over fleece texture is ideal as an extra layer for bed or occasional throw for sofa, 100% no-pill, premium polyester for softness, insulation, and durability. I am using them for covers for my white slipcovered couches and they are beautiful on it. Thank you for leaving your review. Low Heat Setting. I have bought several throughout the years. and is much lighter. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Electrode, Comp-7fe1a108-a951-4085-8bd2-abe7a97fce16, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-897d490d-007-175b8568765558, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 17:24:39 GMT, Electrode, Comp-b054ddb4-2650-4d25-a9d4-9f9443a74cf4, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-fc77aaa4-008-175b86377190a7, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 17:38:47 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state.

Baking Soda Benefits For Skin, Simple Bedroom Decorating Ideas, When A Child Is Born Boney M, Open Medicine Foundation Covid, Banking Compliance Regulations, Dreamcatcher Dystopia: Lose Myself Songs,