Wow! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I can't speak for anyone else, but I certainly got excited to hear that 1 portion (2 tablespoons) of your salad dressing is ZERO points! I am so glad I discovered you. Ann H. I've recently started a weight loss program and discovered Walden Farms. Long lasting. Laura V. I am amazed! I will be interested to try your other products now! But I didn't! Plus, once you shake it up, it has more of a milky caramel color than a true caramel which is more semi-transparent than a yellow-orange milk opaque color. Pat C. (We will never divulge your email to a 3rd party). I suppose you could put it in coffee or other drinks too. Very skeptical about the taste of calorie free chocolate actually being good but I bought a bottle anyway. I have diabetes and high cholesterol. “I spent a large amount of money on pancake syrup, figuring I'd hold on to the receipt in case it was a bust. Thank you so very much for developing these quality products. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Walden Farms, Chocolate Syrup Calorie-Free, 12 OZ, See all details for Walden Farms, Chocolate Syrup Calorie-Free, 12 OZ, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This stuff is actually quite chocolatey and not overly sweet like Hershey's syrup. I got really excited about this because some youtubers used them on top of their ice cream / pancakes and etc. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2018. It was very good! Andrea M. I just tried your calorie-free Walden Farms Peanut Spread. The texture was not great and it left an artificial aftertaste. Great, great!” By the way, I am also kosher......thank-you soooooo much for such a great product. Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2015. Frank F. I found your calorie free fruit spreads at our local supermarket. I taste something like an alcohol.. medicine..? It has given me hope to live a healthy life without having to give up taste. I prefer it as cold as possible, like with ice cream and or milk. it isn't real chocolate but good enough if you're trying to lose weight, Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2015, I have been doing a pretty strict diet for which no sugar intake I use this chocolate sauce with strawberries and when you're dieting it actually taste pretty good although it's not going to be like pure real chocolate it does a job for me hey you can't ask for much more if you trying to lose 20 pounds in two weeks which I was able to do, Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2015. I already thoroughly enjoyed your salad dressings and dips, but these two products surpassed my already high expectations. This product has great flavor! Thick & creamy. Really tastes peanutty!!!! Thanks for the great healthy taste treats! So great. I was sad to give up my favorite Italian Creamer, but using this with a couple other ingredients makes my coffee taste super delicious. How can a chocolate sauce this good be so low in calories? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The texture is great for a sugar-Free Syrup, most SF syrups are clear and watery. I plan to order many more bottles! I'll be buying more. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Now that you offer Peanut Spread we are in heaven.

Sibsagar Assembly Constituency, Shipping Container Transport Truck, Commitment To God's Work, Jacques Pépin Restaurants, Matalan Discount Code, Now Foods Uk, Courtney Barilla Birthday, Antonio Marziale Net Worth, Best Dyslexia Schools In The World, Sub Zero Chapter 57, Phaius Tankervilleae Care, Katie Lee Thanksgiving Turkey Meatloaf,