Every day of my life though–whether I want to or not–I “feel” vibrations. And thanks for reading! Always. A demonic assignment? In addition, there are two groups who practice the prophetic or seer anointing. 2. The gift of discerning of spirits has been sharpened. It is so much darkness in peoples minds …. This means that every Spirit-filled believer—including you—can develop in the prophetic! All the answers to Lifes questions are in that book. No sooner than it fell it was made completely new, it was completely different and I awoke out of my dream and these dreams just come to me. - Shortcomings you see in another might actually indicate something is your assignment. Kind of like the same difference with “many are called but few are chosen.” It’s all for the advancement of the kingdom but there is a difference. Thank you so much I will keep reading your posts to learn more. So it’s not a ‘one size fits all’, but sometimes a simple explanation such as above is helpful to clarify certain points. Thus, using our gifts to serve God means serving others, putting them first while loving them as God has loved us. i couldnt find anything on YouTube really Thank you god bless? Western diet and fluoridated water tends to calcify the pineal gland over time, dulling its abilities. Someone who operates in the seer gift of prophetic ministry needs discernment, to help weigh up whether or not a vision, encounter or visionary experience is of the Holy Spirit. Read the Bible. The recipe can have the outcome of a different colored Seer or the Chroma Seer. Last week I had my first significant Discernment-moment where a person of God was being criticized and discouraged by some seemingly well meaning people. This school is for anyone who would like to learn and grow in the gift and ministry of prophecy and includes classes for discerners as well. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise. Those dark entities and thought networks are man made. Recently, someone I had barely met asked if she could “pray with me”—then proceeded to tell me that in one area of ministry, I was “not doing it right.” When I sought the Lord, He reminded me of a principle I call dust on top of the fridge. Prayers against us? You don’t have to be a Christian, spiritual or religious to be a seer. The Seers’ gift is their ability to see into and through people, ideas, or circumstances to the context of the whole. I also see demonic forces and they take different forms, they can be grey, black, transparent and actual physical demons, the transparent ones are very evil and they cause sleep paralysis, the black shadow like to scare people and I often see them following people at certain times. The second type of seer is the person who develops the gift after a spiritual encounter. Thank you for the information, I was the same person who asked you about this same topic a couple days ago. You can find the school here http://courses.enlivenministries.net/courses/prophetic-school. Like Bob Jones wrote in an article once…if I were to put a fresh loaf of bread under your noes while your eyes were closed–you’d be able to smell the bread, touch the bread, feel the steam of it, taste it, hear how it sounds when you touch it–etc. This means bringing order to chaos, defeating the effects of sin, and overturning the works of enemy spiritual forces, starting with our lives, our families, our homes, communities, and so on. This site exists to help seers and others to develop a worldview that sees the physical and the spiritual as God sees them, and then to act accordingly. Seers on one side see spiritual things very clearly all the time. Enjoyed the article. It is the fullness of the Holy Spirit that they need so they can walk in the truth of God that is not taught in churches such as these. But I will end with one more intriguing example: Jesus on the Cross. Applying the Kingdom of God Mindset to the Seer Gift In the next episode of Seers See Ministries podcast, Gerry and I discuss “The Kingdom of God Mindset” – the filter through which I believe seers and those who love…, And in the last days it shall be, God declares,that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,… Prophets in the Bible are almost always connected to the monarchy – not always, but almost always. Of course God can use anyone rather their a Christian or Holy Ghost filled or not. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Similarly, no matter how people are gifted, no matter what their cognitive or physical abilities, they were designed to best use the gifts God has blessed them with to further the Kingdom. Jacob had an incredible vision in a dream – yes, seers get visions in their dreams, as well – of a stairway to heaven, with angels ascending and descending on it. So  bottom line, seeing is a spiritual gift or ability. But the possible futures from persons or countries or continents come from the outside. Certainly Jeremiah saw more than an almond branch. It is still hard to walk up to strangers and say what God told you to say or do or just pray for them. This gland is what is activated in the brain when someone prays or meditates on spiritual matters. So the prophet left town. In fact, Samuel was called a seer several times.

Carol Gilligan Contribution To Psychology, As Is Legal Definition, Job Mail Cleaners, Maharashtra Vidhan Parishad, Dr Gaelan Connell,