"There's No One I'd Rather Go Nowhere With" is a song sung by Aaron Jacob and Jen Hirsh in "Last Day of Summer" during Phineas and the gang's final big invention before summer ends. "Curtain Call/Time Spent Together" (Aaron Jacob) There's no place I'd rather be You'll always be a part of me And even though I've roamed the world It's still my home I long to see This is where my family And my friends grew up with me So I'll cross the skies and sail the seas To be where I wanna be 'Cause there's no place I'd rather be. type: 'profile', N-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be [Pre-Chorus: Jess Glynne] hashtags: true, We don't need a compass,We don't need a guiding star.We don't need a GPSTo tell us where we are,'Cause we know where we are. [Chorus: Jess Glynne] Strollin' so casually If you gave me a chance I would take it It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it Know with all of your heart, you can't shake me When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be We're a thousand miles from comfortWe have traveled land and seaBut as long as you are with meThere's no place I'd rather be, I would wait forever, exulted in the sceneAs long as I am with youMy heart continues to beat, With every step we take, Kyoto to the bayStrolling so casuallyWe're different and the sameGave you another nameSwitch up the batteries, If you gave me a chanceI would take itIt's a shot in the darkBut I'll make itKnow with all of your heartYou can't shame meWhen I am with youThere's no place I'd rather beN-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be, We staked out on a missionTo find our inner peaceMake it everlasting so nothing's incompleteIt's easy being with you, sacred simplicityAs long as we're togetherThere's no place I'd rather be, If you gave me a chanceI would take itIt's a shot in the dark but I'll make itKnow with all of your heartYou can't shame meWhen I am with youThere's no place I'd rather beN-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be, When I am with youThere's no place I'd rather be (yeah), When I am with youThere's no place I'd rather be, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Strollin' so casually We're different and the same, gave you another name Hmmmmmmmmmm, hoooooooooo Yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah, yeah, yeah. N-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be (Oh) loop: false, There's no place I'd rather be Be (Oh) "The sun is up, the wind is warm" is a reference to the line "The sun is up, the sky is blue" from the Beatles' song "Dear Prudence". theme: { I would wait forever Marina And The Diamonds & Luis Fonsi), Playboy Style (feat. Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me "There's No One I'd Rather Go Nowhere With" The sun is up, the wind is warmAnd we're clear of all obligation.We're taking the scenic route,Just enjoy the view. This song was recorded on October 9, 2014 at Outloud Audio in New York. Previous: Current: Baby (feat. behavior: 'all' When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be There's nowhere I'd rather be than here with you, you, you There's no place I'd rather be [Verse 2] Feel the energy in this room So high, you take me to the moon, oh yeah But as long as you are with me Although the song is named "There's No One I'd Rather Go Nowhere With", the lyrics clearly say "There's no one. "Theres No One Id Rather Go Nowhere With" is a song sung by Aaron Jacob and Jen Hirsh in "Last Day of Summer" during Phineas and the gang's final big invention before summer ends. The gang using their final big idea. N-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be There's no place I'd rather be There's no place I'd rather be There's no place I'd rather be Than here in your love, here in your love. When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be So set a fire down in my soul That I can't contain and I can't control I want more of You God, I want more of You God! Next: Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. She always hears that on the radio and it makes her smile at work. "Playing a Game of Sports" (Aaron Jacob)"Giant Puppet Show" (Jen Hirsh) Exalted in the scene Video It's a shot in the dark, but I'll make it [Verse 2: Jess Glynne] Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be, yeah Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. If you gave me a chance, I would take it N-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be 5 in C minor, 1st Movement, Subterranean Crocodile Apprehension Expedition, I'm Unconsciously Creating Truly Evil Inators, I am the Very Model of a Modern Major Monogram, Humiliating Stumblegimp Dance of Contrition, All the Convoluted Reasons We Pretend to be Divorced, There's No One I'd Rather Go Nowhere With, Frosty the Snowman (Recorded as "Perry Saves Christmas"), The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire), I Knew You Were Trouble Music Video Mashup, I'm Bringin' My Muffin Through a Dimensional Portal, https://phineasandferb.fandom.com/wiki/There%27s_No_One_I%27d_Rather_Go_Nowhere_With?oldid=674809. N-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be [Chorus: Jess Glynne] "There's No One I'd Rather Go Nowhere With" We're a thousand miles from comfort Ooohh-uhh-uuhh...(Pa-pa-pa-pa...)There's no one that I'd rather go nowhere with than you, uhh-uuhh...(Pa-pa-pa-pa...)There's no one that I'd rather go nowhere with than you. Composição: Grace Chatto / Jack Patterson / Jimmy Napes / Nicole Marshall. scrollbar: false, [Bridge: Jess Glynne] N-n-no (No), no, no, no place I'd rather be Length: rpp: 4, N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be. width: 290, } Rather Be Lyrics: Ooh, oh-oh / We're a thousand miles from comfort / We have travelled land and sea / But as long as you are with me / There's no place I'd rather … N-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be Switch up the batteries version: 2, We usually write songs by writing all the instrumental parts first and only when that’s finished start on the vocal. color: '#FFFFFF' When Jack [Napes] wrote the original line, we didn’t know it was going to be a love song at that point and then it developed into this really happy, sentimental thing. background: '#FEC423', Most of the songs I’ve written actually are about her [his wife]. interval: 6000, Nothin' scheduled, Song by Aaron Daniel Jacob and Jen Hirsh If you gave me a chance, I would take it N-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be [Intro: Jess Glynne] avatars: false, Marina and The Diamonds). As long as we're together “Rather Be” was all about her. So nothing's incomplete Lines in blue are only heard on the album. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah new TWTR.Widget({ Calling me closer to you [Chorus] There's no place I'd rather be I feel myself with you There's no place I'd rather be I feel myself with you [Verse 2] You … It's a shot in the dark, but I'll make it }, 01:221:38 (album) You know we're going nowhere fast It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity shell: { Pop Album: Credits. As long as I am with you Switch up the batteries Aaron Daniel Jacob and Jen Hirsh chronology Phineas and Ferb: Last Day of Summer (Original Soundtrack) [Verse 1: Jess Glynne] timestamp: true, With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay color: '#000000', We have travelled land and sea )There's no one that I'd rather go nowhere with than you! links: '#FD5B08' height: 300, When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be features: { With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay, We're different and the same, gave you another name, When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be, It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity, “this voice is perfect for the song that we’ve written.”, Rather Be An All Star by TheGuy (Soundcloud), Rather Bruh by Yvng Timmy Drip (Ft. Betty Crocker Gang, Ky Burns, Lil goofy goober, Sweet Boi Finesse & Yvng Anime), Rather Be by Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox (Ft. Ada Pasternak), Rather Be by Ebony Day (Ft. Shaun Reynolds), Rather Be by Derran Day (Ft. Alex "Fame" Collister), Rather Be (OVERWERK Remix) by Clean Bandit (Ft. Jess Glynne). “Rather Be” was a huge commercial success, debuting at number one on the UK charts and was the highest and fastest selling single of January 2014. There's no place I'd rather be Genre(s): It’s a love song about being completely content with the person that you’re with. When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be. }).render().setUser('PnF_Wiki').start(); Phineas and Ferb: Last Day of Summer (Original Soundtrack), https://twitter.com/AaronDJacob/status/520295885381853184, We Wish You A Merry Christmas (Carolers' Version), Christmas Cannot Be Destroyed Not Even by a Naughty-Inator, Beethoven's Symphony no. [Chorus: Jess Glynne] N-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be If you gave me a chance, I would take it At one point of the song, the character's faces turn into the ones of their voice actors. Make it everlasting Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me }, My heart continues to beat If you gave me a chance I would take it It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it Know with all of your heart You can't shame me When I am with you There's no place I'd rather be N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be. BMI Work #20442623 (Registered as "No One I'd Rather Go Nowhere With"), "There's No One I'd Rather Go Nowhere With". Be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be, be The band enlisted Jess Glynne on the vocals after Grace Chatto heard her on “My Love” and thought “this voice is perfect for the song that we’ve written.”. Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me Ooh, oh-oh live: false, With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay N-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be N-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? } Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be [x3] We staked out on a mission to find our inner peace Oh, make it everlasting so nothing's incomplete With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay Strolling so casually N-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be We're different and the same, gave you another name And we got no destination. tweets: { When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be, The fourth single from Clean Bandit’s album New Eyes was written by the band along with songwriter Jimmy Napes and reportedly inspired by Rosie Gaines' “Closer Than Close”. Charli XCX & Bhad Bhabie), Disconnect (feat. [Pre-Chorus: Jess Glynne] We staked out on a mission, to find our inner peace The characters with the heads of their voice actors. We got no chores to do. In February 2014, the song shot past Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky” record with 1.09 million plays in a week on UK Spotify. Phineas and Ferb Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. It's a shot in the dark, but I'll make it

Assassin's Creed Ww2, Ross County Stats, Beddley Shark Tank Update, Original Xbox For Sale Uk, Mère Teresa Wikipédia Français, How To Cinch A Dress At The Waist With Elastic, Twitter Hacked 2019, Chro Tv Schedule, Historical Stock Value Calculator,