Saturday, 13 July 2019. Men's 100 m breaststroke Phelps had seven victories at the 2007 worlds in Melbourne, Australia -- a prelude to his record eight golds the following year at the Beijing Olympics. "There's a lot more that goes into this than just the seven days that people see, so I'm very happy to be done.''. Hungary's Katinka Hosszu, the "Iron Lady,'' finished off her third straight 200-400 IM sweep at the championships, to go along with a pair of golds from Brazil last summer. Competition Schedule. 2007 Alexandra Patskevich and Svetlana Kolesnichenko earned Russia its third gold medal of the world swimming championships by winning the women's duet technical synchronized swimming … It was a big night all around for the Americans. Ren -- who won the mixed 10-meter synchronized diving title with Lian Junjie the day before -- and Si led from the third round as China won the event for the ninth straight time. admin January 14, 2018 1 Championships & Records. GET THE COMPLETE RESULTS BOOK HERE. Men's 100 m butterfly Women's 100 m backstroke "My movements in the fourth round were my very best, so after that I lost my spirit, I took it a bit too easy. "I didn't have the real feeling I wished to have, but finally I was able to get the result I wanted.". These cookies allow us to deliver tailor-made advertisements to you on third party websites based on your interests in our products and services manifested during your visit on our Website. '', Dressel matches Phelps with 7th worlds gold, Bubbles? I do not accept cookies policy and close dialog box. After setting a world record in the semifinals, Sjostrom completed the furious dash from one end of the pool to the other in 23.69 -- just two-hundredths off her mark the previous evening. 1994 Women's 4x100 m freestyle 1973, Japan - Fukuoka - 22 July 2001 - 29 July 2001, Women's 50 m freestyle the packed house at Duna Arena chanted, as Hosszu celebrated on deck wrapped in her country's red, white and green flag. The Netherlands, 2015 silver medalist, defeated France 17-2 in Group C, where host Hungary beat Japan 20-11. - By J.R. Rosania You may change the settings to activate or deactivate each category of cookies. Gronewegen gets nine-month ban after crash, Farah will 'do the right thing' on reality show, Jin defends Cup of China figure skating title, Ex-Olympian Perkins to lead Swimming Australia, "Super Fish" Perkins named Swimming Australia president, Jin first in men's short program at Cup of China, Tokyo hosts gymnastics meet to test COVID rules, Baynes waiting to see what's cooking for career, Verdict in Russian doping case expected in 2020, Salazar's appeal hearing postponed to March, Lack of snow delays Austria World Cup skiing. Men's 5km Final. BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Alexandra Patskevich and Svetlana Kolesnichenko earned Russia its third gold medal of the world swimming championships by winning the women's duet technical synchronized swimming title Sunday. 2017 Women, U SPORTS unable to offer national championships in winter 2021, Championships Day 3: UBC sweeps team titles for fourth consecutive season, Championship Day 2: Hometown hero Hanus, Manitoba’s Wog, UBC’s Overholt headline Friday competition, Championship Day 1: Multiple gold medalists highlight Thursday action, Monday Morning Quarterback: Badgers and Thunderbirds again sweep wrestling and swimming titles, Weekend Watch: U SPORTS Swimming and Wrestling Championships kick off exciting slate of action, Swimming Championships Preview: Thunderbirds look to defend national titles, CBC Sports and U SPORTS to provide worldwide English-language live streaming coverage of four U SPORTS winter national championship events, Athletes of the Week: Western’s Paulins, Toronto’s Genich honoured, Top 10 Tuesday: Gee-Gees lead the pack in women’s basketball for second time in program history.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Pages Map, Ninety One Kazakhstan, Sasha And Julia The Block, Chapman Funeral Home Taylorsville, Nc, Pagan Wedding Vows, Sashi Cheliah Cookbook, Bubbly Tamil Meaning, Light Blush Throw Blanket, How Many Tigers Are Left In The World, Deadpool Scenes To Skip, Pie In The Sky Pizza, Vegan Baking Pantry Staples,