We are currently planning our engagement party, which will be on March 28 on Long Island as well.”, Compono also noted that the wedding party will include some of their co-workers from their reality fame, adding, “We have spent many years with them all! Zach Nichols is a reality star who rose into prominence from The Real World: San Diego in 2011. Zach Nichols engages Jenna Compono with an engagement ring on 21 December 2019 (Photo: Zach Nichols' Instagram) After accepting the ring, the newly engaged lady expressed her happiness by saying, I was so surprised! In a similar instance, Zach accidentally called Jenna by the name Brooke Wells, a CrossFit star, in front of the camera in The Challenge show, which disheartened Jenna. ", Compono added, "I was so surprised! “It’ll put you face to face with endless obstacles. “A lot of you bring up things that happened five years ago, we chose to move on from it, so we wish you would too.”. “We went to see the tree every year since we met and a lot of memories have happened in New York City,” Compono told E! And she recently posted a photo of her and Nichols to her Instagram to prove they’re still going strong — but fans continue to roast her. Compono and Nichols are still together despite it all, though. During Episode 6, Compono had a hard time contacting Nichols, as he refused to pick up the phone. The Challenge Season 36 spoilers: Starting teams revealed for new season. Nichols proposed to Compono Dec. 21, 2019 — and of course, she said yes. “We are well aware of what happened between us in the past, we don’t need to be constantly reminded,” she said. As Compono struggles to keep her head in the game, she and Nichols have been fighting during their weekly phone calls. They announced their engagement near Valentine's Day. “I was so surprised and it was so sincere and sweet. Budweiser unveils ‘2020 Holiday Limited Edition Stein Cans’, NJ’s party-switching GOP Congressman Jeff Van Drew called winner, Hikers found a message dropped by a clumsy carrier pigeon more than a century ago, Activist deceived into leaving her partner of five years by spy cop, Jude Bellingham: Bookies slash price on Dortmund star making England squad for Euros, Labor of Love Kristy bursts into tears as she says she was in a terrorist attack in France during trip to ‘find herself’ – The Sun. Compono added, “I don’t see a problem here.”, I get to see her every waking second… of every single day #quarantine, A post shared by Zach Nichols (@zachnichols15) on Apr 30, 2020 at 9:41am PDT. Zach Nichols and Jenna Compono. Nichols also talked about the engagement ring, saying about the store he bought it from in his hometown: "They really personalized the process from picking out the diamond to designing the band. Moreover, Zack holds a degree in Sports Science and Exercise Physiology from Northern Michigan University. He is also known for The Challenge Battle of the Season and Rival II. A post shared by Zach Nichols (@zachnichols15) on Apr 30, 2020 at 9:41am PDT This February, the couple revealed their wedding date .

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Pirate Cloak, Kings Row Novel Pdf, Iweb Dedicated Server, Crime In France By Race, Proclaimer Meaning In Tamil, Taiwanese Castella Cake Recipe With Oil, Office Supply Inventory List Template, Sarah-jane Mee Instagram,