There's more basis in reality in Greek Mythology than Christianity. The Latin languages pronounced Hayzeus. I think not.? All hail Con Ed, God of Industry! How to say Zeus in Spanish? That's funny. Wow, I didn't know you had such a wonderful sense of humor. depuis que j'ai visité une mosquée, j'ai toutes les nuits des voix qui me parle et qui me dit de faire des sacrifices pour allah, que faire. Just like "Allah" isn't a name and just means "God.". Congrats! Unfortunately, this device does not support voice recording, Click the record button again to finish recording. What are some explanations for Jesus walking on water? .The Greeks pronunciation of Jesus name is Yeshua. Meaning and examples for 'Zeus' in Spanish-English dictionary. It is a scientific fact that we have Achilles tendons. I know why you think it sounds like -hey zeus.However it really doesn't. I know why you think it sounds like -hey zeus.However it really doesn't. Yeah, well, Zeus is not pronounced that way in Spanish so it's a actually a BIG coincidence. Peut-on être un bon musulman lorsqu'on est homosexuel ? Learn how to pronounce Zeus in English with video, audio, and syllable-by-syllable spelling from the United States and the United Kingdom. Contains . You have earned {{app.voicePoint}} points. However, the point of contention is that Jesus was Hebrew. We have all descended from him. "Zeus" was also inflected as "Dios," which today means "god" in some languages. Yeah, well, Zeus is not pronounced that way in Spanish so it's a actually a BIG coincidence. You'er breaking it down wrong: It's "Haze Ooze" and it proves that Con Ed is God, because they spew haze into the air and ooze into our lakes and rivers. "Zeus" was also inflected as "Dios," which today means "god" in some languages. I have nothing but respect for Hispanics, for the record. pourquoi tous les français ne se convertissent pas a l'islam pour que cesse les attentats? Which includes non-stop lightning, and on Jupiter, lightning is 4x as fast. Pronounce Zeus in Spanish (Mexico) view more / help improve pronunciation. All Rights Reserved, {{app['fromLang']['value']}} -> {{app['toLang']['value']}}, Pronunciation of Zeus with 2 audio pronunciations, Audio Pronunciation removed from collection. 3 2. Pronounce Zeus in Spanish (Mexico) view more / help improve pronunciation. In spanish, "J's" are pronounced as an "h'"and the "e" is pronounced "eh." Que pensez-vous des réponses ? Is it possible to learn 6 languages until december of 2029? Holy crap - Testicles is right! How do i prevent a guy from cheating on his gf with me? Language. √ Fast and Easy to use. Is it a case of mistaken identity. Ends with. Research the Languages then the writing in Arabic. WORD … It's pronounced "Hey Suess." It happens all the time, don't you think? Merci de votre réponse? 92% Upvoted. Close. Medical terms descend from Latin. But just pronunciation. 8 comments. 2) Jesus is pronounced "hey-SOOS" in Spanish. Quel est le plus dangereux COVID ou RELIGION ? You can try again. Achilles is the son of a sea nymph. The letter J did not exist until 1540 AD. 4) In Greek, "Zeus" is pronounced "Zevfs." Now what? Obviously this is evidence that Zeus is the one true god, and that Mount Olymus is actually located in either Spain or Mexico. Theodor Geisel is Zeus! I got it wrong! Language. Zeus isn't one god, he's just the head god at Olympus. Record the pronunciation of this word in your own voice and play it to listen to how you have pronounced it. Correct way to pronounce pato in Spanish is. Something else? This video is unavailable. At least, thats what my spanish teacher taught me a long time ago in high school. Seems like your pronunciation of Zeus is not correct. b) Jesus in spanish is pronounced HEH soos, not "Hey" Zeus. All hail The Cat in the Hat! Zeus, Zefs, Dias? Zeus, Zefs, Dias? Wow, I didn't know you had such a wonderful sense of humor. Zeus exists. and Mary decided to name the kid after what was said during her conception. 1 decade ago. It's a linguistic coincidence. Is it a case of mistaken identity. What is the correct translation of zeus to Spanish? Theodor Geisel is Zeus! Obtenez des réponses en posant vos questions maintenant. 1 decade ago. And in Spanish the words for pregnant and embarrassed are quite similar. Selon vous, le propos du Talmud au sujet des Gentils chrétiens est-il acceptable ? Tolérance et religion, les chrétiens sont les plus ouverts et les plus tolérants? WORD ORIGINS ; LANGUAGE QUESTIONS ; WORD LISTS; SPANISH DICTIONARY; More . Since you say you don't think it's a coincidence then to you it's not a coincidence that "Jose" is pronounced "Oh, say" (a belief of the "US Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag" cult), or that "jalapeno" is pronounced "hollow pen, yo" (a belief of the "ink-less pen" cult...YO!). The name -Jesus in the Bible is not the original name of Jesus Christ.It was more like-Yeshua or Yoshua.I attend a Spanish church every Sunday.The name Jesús is pronounced the same for kids so named as for Jesus Christ.The letter -J in Spanish might sound some what like an H but still is quite different. Actually, its pronounced Hey, Seus... as in doctor seus... as in the author of the cat in the hat. Academic Greek teachers generally pronounce it as English speakers do.) ? girl (6265) boy (4886) unisex (1558) Starts with. Source(s): Zambian. (It was pronounced this way in Jesus' day, as it is today in Greece. Vous avez d’autres questions ? Peut-on être un bon musulman lorsqu'on est homosexuel ? Pronunciation of Zeus with 2 audio pronunciations, 1 meaning, 5 translations and more for Zeus. {{app.userTrophy[app.userTrophyNo].hints}}. √ 100% FREE. I think the Greeks had it much better than the Christians. Que pensez-vous des réponses? So when somebody names their kid Jesus, it's not pronounced like the son of God from the Bible?

Bill Good Wife, Assassin's Creed Revelations Ps4 Controller Pc, Fairfield Square Collection Sheets 1000 Thread Count, Xbox 1 S With Fortnite, Monarch Computer Program, Reign Kardashian Haircut, Gopalganj Rjd Candidate 2020, Lili Bank Mobile Deposit,