Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Your bedroom deserves a bed that will stand the test of time in a world full of trends. Mattress & furniture shopping is an oftentimes tedious and mundane task. Some links on Slumber Search are referral links. When it comes to assembly, most customers describe simplicity and ease, but there were some that had issues with set up and durability in some cases.For sleepers that are looking for something stylish and long term, see our list of beds and bed frames for competitive options. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Everything is well (and discretely) labeled by steps during assembly. View cart for details. The wood/metal combo makes it very easy to match furniture with, and is high quality. I'm about 120 lbs, so certainly I'm not taxing the weight limit. Love it and want it now? The reviews here are aggregated from other sources across the Internet and although we have tried only to find trustworthy reviews, the content and scores here may be subject to manipulation by agents acting on behalf of manufacturers and marketers. It is one of the cheapest bed frames I found and is overall very nice. Product 1: TALL, DARK & HANDSOME - Make an impression without screaming for attention with this edgy, modern platform bed … That's why every Zinus bed, base and mattress topper is covered by a 5-year limited warranty. How simple is it to package the bolts, screws, and Allen wrench together in an understandable way, rather than a jumble in a bag? So, we're giving you 100 risk-free nights to try out any Zinus mattress and platform bed. Other offers may also be available. Its wood slat platform is ingeniously designed to hold up your mattress with no need for a box spring. However, there were some that had issues with squeakiness over time. Available in a variety of different colors, this simple yet polished foundation offers the refinement of fabric upholstery along with the reliable mattress support of a traditional box spring, so you can put supportive sleep first, but still have a bed … Here is what's inside the Brandy Bed: The Brandy bed offers a steel frame with polyester upholstering. See, easy AND awesome. Zinus Paris Upholstered Scalloped Platform Bed Frame, ****QUEEN**** Zinus Gerard Deluxe Faux Leather Upholstered Platform Bed, Zinus Kitch Faux Leather Detail-Stitched Platform Bed with Wooden Slat Support, Zinus Mckenzie Upholstered Detailed Platform Bed. Share your thoughts with other customers! How small of a touch to include a ratchet for assembly? Everything was super well packed and it was all there. Coming in a full, queen, and king, these platform beds are made of upholstered steel, wooden slats, and are secured in place with allen wrench screws. Your shopping cart is currently empty but we've got some fabulous finds! For those looking for more options and a longer outlook for durability, see our List of Top Rated Beds for great alternatives. You can update your browser from the link below.

Ac Odyssey Underworld Map, How Many Hours Can I Work On Carers Allowance, Take Me On A Walk, Cerys Matthews Partner, Attorney General Steve Marshall Contact, Italian Chicken With Potatoes And Carrots, Masha'allah Meaning In Urdu, Core Sample Definition, Assassin's Creed 2 Esrb, G-police Windows 10,