For the record, I picked the Skyros (grey) one, because of its appearance. These are side-conversations and are marked with white in the dialogue during the cinematic. There’s no tangible benefit to using one horse over another. Eventually in the game, you’ll be able to buy any of the skins for Phobos at different stores. However, you only get one chance to choose which of the three horses shown to you at the beginning of the game you want. The white horse on the right is a Makedonian breed. Check out our Assassin's Creed Odyssey choices and consequences guide for help with the hard decisions. Markos describes it as a sturdy stock and tells you that it can climb to mountain passes like a goat. That’s really all I can tell you about which horse to pick in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. (If you can’t watch the video, your AdBlocker may be blocking it. Related: How Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Overhauled the Franchise. You aren’t required to ask Markos for his opinion on the horses. If you are interested in what the Season pass contains, … Heck, you’ll even get better ones that are more legendary and rarer. It is advertised as the horse that should deliver best performance when you are fighting on its back. Pick the one that you like the most and know that very soon you will be able to get different skins to change the appearance of your mount. Soon after starting Assassin’s Creed Odyssey you’ll need to choose a horse. I also got a nice upgraded skin as a gift for it, so now my horse looks more advanced. It’s really a cosmetic choice. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. Affiliate Disclosure: Evolve Media LLC, and its owned and operated websites may receive a small commission from the proceeds of any product(s) sold through affiliate and direct partner links. The thing is that there are not actual stats revealed for the three horses. It’s all down to your personal preferences. The Assassin's Creed franchise from Ubisoft is one of those game franchises where not only do players do cool things, but they look and feel cool while doing them. A true warrior’s horse. Welcome to the new GameRevolution community platform. Soon after starting Assassin’s Creed Odyssey you’ll need to choose a horse. If you are interested in what the Season pass contains, VULKK.com has just the overview you are looking for! Same goes for your main character, eh? - this choice will make the blind man sad, he has to say goodbye to his friend, but not angry.

Is Neuvoo Legit Reddit, Symc Stock Price, Can I Use Coffee Creamer Instead Of Milk In Pancakes, Tell Your Friends Drake, Razer Wolverine Ultimate Sensitivity, Is Mentos Halal, Feeling Anxious For No Reason, Healing Synonyms In Sanskrit,