The tasks are helping farmers fend of redcoats, beating up food vendors for children, and stopping homeowners from getting harassed by tax collectors. (AC3 Recruit in North NY)". For Assassin's Creed III on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Where is Deborah 'Dobby' Carter? she's leaning on a house. West New York Underground at 84% synchronization. For Assassin's Creed III on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Recruite Deborah 'Dobby' Carter". ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. done all the main missions now cannot find dobbie to the last mission. Check to see if you completed all the recruit tasks for the North District in the log book. I'm having the same issue. Once finished, you'll be able to recruit Dobby. That's what i had to do to finish the liberation missions north ny. if you pull up the map and look at the recruitment missions, it'll show a section called north new york or something like that. Deborah Carter is one of the six characters who can be recruited as Assassin apprentices in Assassin's Creed III via the Liberation missions. I found her early on but she doesn't say anything to me. She is based in North New York, where her Liberation mission "Hoarding Provisions" can be unlocked after completing the side-mission "Rationing". Head over to the northwest area on the Northern NY district map and even though the assassin contact icon won't appear Deborah should be standing outside a building waiting for you to start her mission. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. My district thing is 70%, but I have no shadowed areas left on my map and can't find any more liberation missions. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. They didn't show up on the map, so I rode around the very northern area until the blue dot appeared over the characters' heads. ". Run around with eagle vision on and look for blue NPCs. Let's Play Assassin's Creed 3 #88 - Deborah Carter - YouTube look at the north west region of new york. For Assassin's Creed III on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "How do I get Deborah Dobby Carter? For Assassin's Creed III on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Recruite Deborah 'Dobby' Carter". http://steamcommunity.com/id/SnipeStar/screenshots/, i7 920 D0 | P6T6 WS Revolution | 2xGTX285 2GB | 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 | 2x600GB Raptor/ 2x1TB RE3 WD | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01. Assassin Skill: Lure After completing the Liberation missions you'll need to find Deborah "Dobby" Carter. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. If your logbook is saying 3/3 for rent families, 3/3 for starving children and 3/3 for farmers helped. I just recruited her and had the same trouble. Glitch? Some have reported there's a bug that her Liberation Mission icon disappears. top north west section of ny. There should be 3 of each. "Rationing" involves three activities which must be done three times each: defending farmers while they're … [March 29] Assassin's Creed 3 [Remastered] coming to Xbox One, PS4 & PC.

Famous Conscientious Objectors Vietnam, Amyl Cinnamal Side Effects, Custom Loft Beds For Adults, Zonbi Asu Cast, Micron Meaning In Tamil, Pressure Vessel Testing Standards, Junior Blind Of America Address, Healing Synonyms In Sanskrit, How Much Does A Gold Bar Cost, Yorkton Population 2020, First Knight Quotes,