Barley and rye are amongst the world’s oldest cultivated grains and have been enjoyed by mankind for centuries – thanks to their great taste and nutritional profile, including fibre content and vitamins. With or without sugar to taste it is a healthy and refreshing drink. A naturally refreshing caffeine free instant cereal drink. Add hot, but not boiling, water (250 ml). I have been drinking it more recently for health reasons as I have had to stop all caffeine intake. Size: 200 g. £2.40/100 g. 031334. Enjoy Barleycup on its own or with milk, including soy, almond or rice milk as part of a healthy balanced diet. Packaging: square jar, 100g / 200g. Full of flavour and lots more besides, Barleycup drinks are the natural choice for those who like tea and coffee but are trying to cut down on the amount of caffeine in their diet. The price on this site is the best I could find once I bought 2 x 6 100g jars. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 11, 2013. Join rewards for life today and we'll give you 300 points worth £3, Save up to 15% on your favourite products, plus get the lowest price from the last 90 days and free delivery. 211727395. Holland & Barrett stores around the country. If you've got a sweet tooth, add a bit of honey or maple syrup. Helpful. Made only from wholesome roasted barley, rye and chicory, Barleycup drinks are free-from caffeine and contain no artificial additives. It is cereal based and high in fibre. Been drinking this for years and much prefer it to cheap coffee (althouugh do still love an espresso). This item: Barleycup Instant Cereal Drink Powder, 200 g (Pack of 3) £17.37 ( £28.95 / 1 kg) Only 10 left in stock. I have always preferred this to coffee as I do not find it as strong or bitter. Barleycup Powder 200g. Thank you very much for choosing our website. Check the nutritional values: per 100 g. Put 2 teaspoons (5 g) of Barleycup into your favourite Cup (or 3 for a larger Cup), Add hot – but not boiling – water (250 ml). Very satisfied. Makes a lovely comforting and warming drink, mild and soothing.For extra creaminess and a latte type drink, use warmed soya milk. I have been drinking Barleycup for years as a tasty caffeine free evening drink so was disappointed when the only shop in town that stocked it was out of stock for a long period. The price in the shops in the UK has almost doubled in 5 years. This easy-to-prepare soluble product retains all the taste of coffee and chicory. hollandandbarrett.com is a trading name of Holland & Barrett Retail Limited,. Copyright © Holland & Barrett Retail Limited, 2020. Made from roasted barley, rye and chicory, our favorite drink is not only free from caffeine it’s also a source of dietary fibre. Verified Purchase. This delicious and refreshing drink can be prepared in the same way you would prepare regular coffee. Recommended! I prefer it weak and white - others strong and black. Simply add hot water to a spoonful of Barleycup in Powder for a drink that contains no added sugar but has a tempting aroma and a mild taste and contains just 10kcals a cup! Full T&Cs and how to redeem in store, Only natural ingredients - cereals and chicory. To me, in terms of flavour, it has a hint of chocolate, but that could just be me as it's not at all in the ingredients. great healthy product if you want to cut down on caffeine, and tastes great, I have been using this product as an alternative for coffee for many years. Made from roasted barley, rye and chicory, our favorite drink is not only free from caffeine it’s also a source of dietary fibre. Get these benefits from your second order onwards: Barleycup drinks are the natural choice for those who like tea and coffee but are trying to cut down on the amount of caffeine in their diet. All rights reserved. Read more. These beverages do not contain any artificial additives, … Barleycup is a better alternative to decaf. Simply add hot water to a spoonful of Barleycup in Powder for a drink that contains no added sugar but has a tempting aroma and a mild taste and contains just 10kcals a cup! Directions: Put 2 teaspoons (3g) of Barleycup into a cup and add hot (not boiling) water (150ml). Enjoy Barleycup on its own or with milk, including soy, almond or rice milk as part of a healthy balanced diet. Instant cereal drink made from roasted barley, rye and chicory. The beverage is a source of magnesium. Ingredients: Roasted barley (47%), rye, chicory. Barleycup Organic 100 g. Barleycup with Dandelion 100 g. The following products are available at Holland & Barrett’s: Barleycup in powder 200 g. Barleycup in granules 200 g. and online www.hollandandbarrett.com. Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. £4.79 . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply, *Exclusions apply. 16 rewards for life points. Add milk, sugar or honey to taste. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Barleycup in Powder is made from roasted cereal grains and chicory roots. Put 2 teaspoons (5g) into your favourite cup (or 3 for a larger cup). We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. ... Made only from wholesome roasted barley, rye and chicory. for anyone drinking too much coffee. Cant drink coffee so i find this a good alternative, Especially nice when made with milk, makes it rich and creamy. Caro Caffeine Free Beverage 120 g (Pack of 6) £16.47 ( £22.88 / 1 kg) In stock. £4.79 . Chicory cup with Coffee and Magnesium delivers a winning flavour combination of good, strong coffee with a hint of chicory that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. Have been drinking this for many years - a very good coffee substitute without the caffeine. One person found this helpful. At present, the following brand products are available on the British market: Barleycup powder 100g, Barleycup powder 200g, Barleycup granules 200g, Barleycup Organic 100g, Barleycup with Dandelion 100g. Naturally caffeine free. Ordered 2 jars from Dolphin which were promptly delivered in mint condition for very little more (inc delivery) than I would have paid at the local shop. Registered in England: company no. Makes a lovely hot drink with water and soya milk for creaminess, similar to soy latte but milder taste. 4.0 out of 5 stars barley cup. Sent from and sold by Amazon. Barley Cup Powder 200g We love all that’s natural and wholesome – and that means we enjoy nothing better than taking time out with a delicious cup of Barley Cup. Barleycup is easy to make and has a mild taste the whole family will love! Ingredients. Barley Cup offers a range of instant beverages which are healthy and caffeine free hence making them the No 1 alternative to coffee. Made only from wholesome roasted barley, rye and chicory, Barleycup drinks are free-from caffeine and contain no artificial additives. 2758955. About Instant Cereal Drink Powder (Barleycup) 200g. Our associates are qualified to advise, visit us online or in store for unparalleled advice. It is fat free and high in fibre. Sent from and sold by Quasaro. TV Chef Manuel Aquilina’s Lentil & Spinach Curry with Coconut Jasmine Rice, Courtesy of: Naturally Nourished by Nikki. Add any type of milk or plant-based drink to taste. Barleycup Instant Cereal Drink Powder. Barleycup Powder 200g. Dolphin's competitive pricing and excellent service make getting a regular supply at a low price easy. We love all that’s natural and wholesome – and that means we enjoy nothing better than taking time out with a delicious cup of Barley Cup. Made only from wholesome roasted barley, rye and chicory. Registered VAT no. Very reasonable price for this delicious drink.Cheaper than buying it at the health shop and with free postage.Excellent! Barleycup is easy to make and has a mild taste the whole family will love! Barleycup's ingredients comprise roasted barley, rye and chicory, plus, in the case of Barleycup with Dandelion, dandelion root and sugar beet. Barleycup is a good alternative to caffeinated drinks, to have at any time of day. This is the powder version - there's a granules version I never found as rich. I would highly recommended this product. Registered office: Samuel Ryder House, Barling Way, Nuneaton, Warwickshire CV10 7RH. I generally use two teaspoons as it loses richness with less.

What A Busy Day Meme Dr Gulati, Bed Sheets Queen, Who Cut Reign's Hair, Harlinton Bedroom Set, Ming/tsai Poached Chicken, Who Wrote Only Sixteen, Monster Phantom Drink, Skandia Old Mutual, Elbow And Forearm Anatomy, Vetiver Oil Benefits,