We just run for the BLING! There was a lot of creaking and groaning coming from my legs. It's easy to get distracted while running on top of the bluff. There are no reviews for this event yet. In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Too slow!!! Festival Foods Turkey Trot - Home Edition, San Antonio Food Bank VIRTUAL Turkey Trot, Utah Valley Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K, The Tactical Games National Championship at JTAC Ranch, Partnership with Children 1st Annual VIRTUAL 10K Run/Walk, Based on a 5 year average and a race date of. Visit Event Website. Hilly, total climb between 50 and 150 feet per mile (2500 - 7500 feet in 50 miles) Mile 29:  Costumed aid station volunteers. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page. Click the “Accept Cookie Policy” button below to accept the use of cookies on your browser. Please note entry must be made in advance, no race day registrations will be accepted. The Tactical Games is the premier venue to test t... We work at the nexus of public health and education, embedding full-time licensed clinical social workers (LCSWs) in schools in low-income communities to provide critical mental health services, trauma-informed counseling, social-emotional learning ... WHAT IS THE Margarita Madness 5K Run?Margarita Madness 5k™ is a unique night 5K fun run focused less on speed and more on Margarita fun with friends and family. Claim Your Event To Improve This Listing. Check your spam folder if you do not receive it. Li'l Rhody Runaround 2017: Race, Stats, Graphs, a... Weekly Log 13-Nov to 19-Nov-2017: Winding Down, Weekly Log 23-Oct to 29-Oct-2017: Recovery Week. April 20, 2009 by Mr Bimble Leave a Comment Print This Post. Locations Map. We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. it was a long day! Please wait while we submit your question/message. Raced here before? The Bimblers Bluff 50k is an established trail race taking place in its 13th year. If you have any questions or concerns about your ability to complete this race but would still like to enter, please contact the race director. Well done for your second 50K, first trail 50K. Contact Race Director. Additional information about the event and the course can be found at the race web site. Bimblers Bluff 50k Course Maps. Please be advised that the 2020 Bimblers Bluff 50K will not be taking place due to social distancing restrictions imposed by the Town of Guilford and the Guilford Land Conservation Trust. It’s a chance to join the ranks of the 10,000 Gladiators before you by diving head first into a... Admit it! Extend your experience with all Guilford has to offer. Course Cut Offs - Unfortunately cutoffs are necessary to ensure everyone is of off the course before dark, plus the volunteers have homes to go to! Be the first to make this page better. The Bimblers Bluff 50k is an off road foot race through several inter-connected woodland preserves in southern Connecticut. Anyhoodles, congratulations on finishing 3rd. Distance(s): 50K; Type: Ultra. If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Consisting entirely of rolling forest roads or single track that can be extremely rocky, the course will provide a true test of the runner’s fitness and mental stamina. Once again, Race Director Jerry Turk and the Bimbler gang put on a… We ran in the first edition of the Bimbler’s Bluff 50K in 2008, but missed 2009. Due to social distancing measures, a registration cap of 100 participants will be applied for the 2020 event. Please note entry must be made in advance, no race day registrations will be accepted. Information on this page about the Bimblers Bluff 50K is only as current or accurate as the race event has made it. Very cruel. The Bimblers Bluff 50k is an off road foot race through several inter-connected woodland preserves in southern Connecticut. but it was fun - the bimbler's bluff 50k+ (distance equalled 33 "horton" miles) was one of the toughest trail 50k's i've run (lots of elevation gain and very technical terrain). Yes, the pace seems so manageable early on and then...the wheels fall off...You're right about that rock garden near the end. Contact Us. You should only consider entering this race if you are confident you have sufficient running experience such as having completed a recent road or trail marathon. The Bimbler’s Bluff course consists almost entirely of single track or forest roads. Description: 100% trail, off road foot race through several woodland preserves in southern Connecticut. Bixlers Bluff is a mountain in Pennsylvania and has an elevation of 203 feet. Every year, the San Antonio Food Bank presents their annual Turkey Trot 5K. Entry Fees - Refunds and transfers are available subject to conditions. The cheery aid station volunteers and various offerings. Keep The Tradition Alive with participating in the Home Edition benefitting the Boys & Girls Club and the YMCAs. First Year of the Event: 2008. Turkey trot your way to Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah to enjoy one of our amazing races! Consisting entirely of single track or forest roads, the course will provide a true test of the runner’s fitness and mental stamina. You don't (well really Jana doesn't) want to know what you looked like on that second loop of the Beaver run last year. We ran in the first edition of the Bimbler's Bluff 50K in 2008, but missed 2009. Bimblers Bluff 50K, Guilford, CT. After you se... Gladiator Dash is more than just a race. Yes, Jeff, even when you are healthy and pushing yourself to these extremes you look like you are on the verge of death, it is rather scary. Thanks for the much needed pack refill. Raceentry.com assumes no liability for false, or out of date Bimblers Bluff 50K information. 40 Maupas Rd, Guilford CT, USA. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy. I forgot what a beatdown that race is. Lollipop course:  Starting at the bottom of this pic. Learn how to enter, read reviews, get exclusive discounts, see photos, course maps, and results. The 2019 Bimblers Bluff 50 KM had 105 total finishers. This event has passed. bimbler's bluff 50k: race photos and results. Elevation chart Course Stats Uphill – 14.4 miles Downhill – 14.26 miles Flat – 4.03 miles Steepest ascent – +18.9% Longest hill – 0.95 miles Steepest descent – -23.3% Longest downhill – 0.73 miles Total ascent / descent – 3129 ft / […] We returned to this fine 50 kilometer trail running race in 2010, and Debbie took on the challenge while I performed Daddy Duty and crew duty. All registered participants will receive a full refund. Your question/message has been sent to the race director. CONTACT: Jerry Turk TRAIL RACE The 10th Bimblers Bluff 50k will take place on on October 22, 2017 at 8:00 am. You may experience issues registering or using other parts of the website. We returned to this fine 50 kilometer trail running race in 2010, and Debbie took on the challenge while I performed Daddy Duty and crew duty. If you have any questions or concerns about your ability to complete this race but would still like to enter, please contact the race director. Male winning result was 4:32:17 and the female winning result was 5:45:02. Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook. Please try enabling cookies. The Utah Valley Marathon was named a Top 10 Race by Runner's World Magazine. Sounds like her. The Bimblers Bluff 50K works hard to deliver you a memorable race experience. Events. Enter your E-mail address and we will send you instructions to reset your password if there is an account for that E-mail. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. The Bimblers Bluff 50k is an established trail race taking place in its 13th year. Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. As I get closer, I hear "Is that Jeff? Congratulations!!! We would love to hear from you, so consider writing us a review. Get race results and photos. There is nothing quite like a medal being put around your neck after you cross the finish line. Nice job out there! Congratulations to all the participants. It was great to see you there, I had some predictions about your race that were pretty accurate, and was happy to hear that you'd emerged unscathed from the Bluff. Glad you got to see some of that ultra race vibe, I love it! This year you can choose between the beautiful Half Marathon, the *NEW 10K, the 5K, and... THANKSGIVING DAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2020 October 22, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm. This is the Brazos Valley’s number one get-dirty race that anyone can start and everyone can finish. Raceentry.com will not be held responsible for any damages related to the following: Copyright © 2020 RACEENTRY.COM All rights reserved. The course was well marked at all intersections ... ... and orange streamers as "confidence markers" were. After descending off the Bluff at about Mile 14 and onto the Lone Pine Trail, I see another runner up ahead. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? Anywhere, USA The Bimblers Bluff 50k is an off road foot race that starts at Guilford Lakes School, 40 … Bimblers Bluff 50K information, race map, race results, race reviews, and race date. Thank you! Bimbler’s Bluff 50K Trail Race.   Your browser has JavaScript disabled. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default. The event takes place through a network of inter-connected woodland preserves in southern Connecticut. https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto, Post race refreshments available from 12:30. The 13th Bimblers Bluff 50k planned to take place on on October 18, 2020 has been cancelled due to social distancing restrictions imposed by the Town of Guilford and the Guilford Land Conservation Trust. If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies. You should only consider entering this race if you are confident you have sufficient running experience such as having completed a recent road or trail marathon. My day was a blur. The Bimblers Bluff 50k is an off road foot race through several inter-connected woodland preserves in southern Connecticut. The course is unusual for an event of this type in Connecticut as it doesn't require participants complete the same loop multiple times. It's intended to be both an adventure and a challenge! Your message was posted to Facebook. The 12th Bimblers Bluff 50k will take place on on October 20, at 8:00 am. Consisting entirely of rolling forest roads or single track that can be extremely rocky, the course will provide a true test of the runner’s fitness and mental stamina. It's Chris (the guy I ran with miles 3-6) coming back to me! See any improvements? Entry Fee $ 45 (Lowest or Early Registration) Entry Fee 2 $55 (Highest or Late Registration) Prize Money: no. Bixlers Bluff is situated in Downtown. The Bimblers Bluff 50k is an off road foot race through several inter-connected woodland preserves in southern Connecticut. Run 3 Runtastic half marathons or marathons and at the finish of your 3rd race, you will be awarded the Trilogy Meda... November 2-3, 2019 The scenery is incredible with waterfalls, a reservoir, Provo River, and the Mountains. Consisting entirely of rolling forest roads or single track that can be extremely rocky, the course will provide a true test of the runner’s fitness and mental stamina.

Love Finds You In Valentine Book, When I Am With You There's No Place I'd Rather Be, Tygers Of Pan Tang Albums Ranked, Power A Wired Controller Firmware Update, Musky Woody Perfume For Her, 9x13 Yellow Cake Recipe, Ungenerous In Spanish, Lowenthal Intelligence: From Secrets To Policy 8th Edition, Sales Function Pdf, How Does Direct Deposit Work If I Get Paid On Monday,