I have a South African pressing of this album. The Breakfast Club [Original Soundtrack] Add to Custom List. Visit Tunefind for music from your favorite TV shows and movies. In 1987 their eponymous album spawned a Top Ten hit ("Right On Track") and led to a Best New Artist nomination at the 1988 Grammy Awards. Label: A&M Records - 395 045-1 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album • Country: Germany • Genre: Electronic, Rock, Pop, Stage & Screen • Style: Soundtrack, Downtempo, Pop Rock There's a problem loading this menu right now. I have a South African pressing of this album. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Listen to trailer music, OST, original score, and the full list of popular songs in the film. Label: A&M Records - SP-3294,A&M Records - SP-5045,A&M Records - SP-05045 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album • Country: US • Genre: Electronic, Rock, Pop, Stage & Screen • Style: Soundtrack, Downtempo, Pop Rock The group was formed in New York in the late 70’s by brothers Dan and Ed Gilroy. The band went through several line-ups including one in which Madonna was drummer and occasional lead singer; however, she eventually left to form a new band Emmy. Breakfast Club will always have a place in history as the band that featured two of Madonna's ex-boyfriends -- drummer Stephen Bray and singer Dan Gilroy -- as well as Madonna herself. The group was formed in New York in the late 70’s by brothers Dan and Ed Gilroy. I'm just keeping this record because it's such an iconic movie and song and I got it for $2 in an antique shop, perfect condition. Release Format Tracks Country/Date Label Catalog# Barcode; Official; The Breakfast Club: CD: 10 selon les recommandations des projets correspondants. Add to My Collection. HAILEE'S SONG IS A FANTASTIC PLUS!!! One of the few new wave songs that could seriously be called an anthem, the song made an indelible impression on an entire generation, which is no exaggeration for many Gen-Xers. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1985 Vinyl release of The Breakfast Club (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) on Discogs. Rico Mambo / Full Metal Jacket (I Wanna Be Your Drill Instructor), Never Be The Same / Girlfriend / Some Kind Of Lover / Middle Of The Night. My son and I watched Bee last night (it was Fantastic BTW) and one of the things we enjoyed was the awesome audio onslaught of classic 80's tunes. ABOUT. Keith Forsey did all of the instrumental tracks on the album, so the "No Artist" titles need to be changed. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2019. MUSIC. User Ratings (0) Your Rating. The Breakfast Club (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), The Breakfast Club (The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), The Breakfast Club (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Whi, B0016615-01, The Breakfast Club (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), LP, Album, SP-5045, SP 5045, The Breakfast Club (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), CD, Album, CD 5045, The Breakfast Club (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), LP, Album, Club, SP-5045. Touch of new with old school sound. The Breakfast Club. Elizabeth Daily: 2: 4:39: 3: Fire in the Twilight. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. RADIO-ACTIVE E-GIFT CARDS! The first song (Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)) is about the only song I can listen to on this album. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Later, Randy Jackson (of Journey and American Idol fame) joined the band as bassist. Not listed here. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2019. The Breakfast Club: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack ~ Release by Various Artists (see all versions of this release, 8 available) Overview; Disc IDs; Cover Art (4) Aliases; Tags; Details; Edit; Edit Relationships; Tracklist 12" Vinyl 1 # Title Artist Rating Length; 1: Don’t You (Forget About Me) Simple Minds: 4.35: 4:21: 2: Waiting. I love these guys! Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Congrats on a great movie to all involved, and congrats to Hailee who actually wrote one of the songs in this album. Funky as hell with Minimal Instrumentation and very sparse arrangements with great counterpoint. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2018. Better than the movie which i did enjoy as well. I have #4685 so there must be more than 2000. Additional taxes may apply. Any fan of John Hughes or '80s teen culture remembers the soundtrack to The Breakfast Club for one reason: Simple Minds' stone classic "Don't You (Forget About Me)." Really liked it all. The last single for MCA was a cover of The Beatles’ "Drive My Car" for the 1988 film License to Drive. Check out our shop on Discogs, the biggest online music marketplace in the world, and add some gems to your collection! Not listed here. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. In 2016, Breakfast Club released a new EP titled Percolate, which features songs from the group's unreleased second album. Movie soundtrack by various artists. Breakfast Club will always have a place in history as the band that featured two of Madonna's ex-boyfriends -- drummer Stephen Bray and singer Dan Gilroy -- as well as Madonna herself. Breakfast Club (1987) Never Be The Same, Right On Track, Kiss And Tell, Always Be Like This, Rico Mambo, Expressway To Your Heart, Specialty, Standout, Tongue Tied Percolate (2016) Court of Love, Mirage, Can't Put My Finger on It, It Just Don't Get Any Better, Hello I have #666 in the Record Store Day limited run. HOME. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2018. EXCELLENT AND OUTSTANDING SOUNDTRACK!!! Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) EVENTS. Discover releases, reviews, songs, credits, and more about The Breakfast Club (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) at Discogs. Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2019. I was hoping to have the cd soundtrack physically, but it is only the mp3 music to download. DISCOGS / EBAY. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Quantity. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. La dernière modification de cette page a été faite le 21 octobre 2020 à 01:48. By the mid 80’s, the band consisted of the Gilroy brothers (guitars), Gary Burke (bass), and Stephen Bray (drums). Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2019, This is full of several great pieces from the 90's. Add to Cart. The first song (Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)) is about the only song I can listen to on this album. Both Bray and Burke had previously been Madonna's bandmates in Emmy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds; Waiting by E.G. your own Pins on Pinterest Il existe plusieurs éditions de cet album[5]. Great Melodies and so Danceable... and Eighties!!! Excellent rebirth of classic 80's songs. A shame that remains just a bunch of digital files instead of being pressed on Vinyl, CD and Cassette like it surely deserve. So fitting for the story of Charlie and Bumblebee! Released in 1985: Length: 38:02: Soundtrack type: Movie: Wikipedia article. Loved the soundtrack! MERCH/ACCESSORIES. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Breakfast Club - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, "Don't You, Forget About Me", "Waiting", "Didn't I Tell You", "Fire In The Twilight", "Heart Too Hot To Hold", Dernière modification le 21 octobre 2020, à 01:48, http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/catalog/soundtrackdetail.php?movieid=1338#labels, https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Breakfast_Club_(bande_originale)&oldid=175767773, licence Creative Commons attribution, partage dans les mêmes conditions, comment citer les auteurs et mentionner la licence, On entend aussi durant le film, le morceau non crédité suivant. The Breakfast Club - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack est la bande originale de la comédie dramatique américaine, The Breakfast Club, sortie en 1985. 6 . NEW RELEASES / PRE-ORDERS. Discover (and save!) This soundtrack brings back some of the best music from one of the best decades of the 20th century..the 80s... Bumble Bee the movie has brought back happy memories to many who lived in that decade, through the music and the look on the screen. Divers chanteurs et groupes composent cet album, mais Keith Forsey composera et produira à lui seul, 5 titres[2] ainsi que les paroles de "Heart Too Hot To Hold". Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your collection. Love the music. WE BUY COLLECTIONS! lol. I'm just keeping this record because it's such an iconic movie and song and I got it for $2 in an antique shop, perfect condition. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1985 Vinyl release of The Breakfast Club (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) on Discogs. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. PERCOLATE is Absolutely AMAZING! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Breakfast Club signed with Ze Records in 1983 and released the single “Rico Mambo,” which, in later years, has become a dance phenomena in the Philippines. The Breakfast Club: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack ~ Release by Various Artists (see all versions of this release, 8 available) Overview; Disc IDs (1) Cover Art (6) Aliases; Tags; Details; Edit; Edit Relationships; Tracklist CD 1 # Title Artist Rating Length; 1: Don’t You (Forget About Me) Simple Minds: 4.3: 4:21: 2: Waiting. Various Artists - The Breakfast Club Official Soundtrack [LP] $19.95 Price. The Breakfast Club - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack est la bande originale de la comédie dramatique américaine, The Breakfast Club, sortie en 1985.Divers chanteurs et groupes composent cet album, mais Keith Forsey composera et produira à lui seul, 5 … View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1985 Vinyl release of The Breakfast Club (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) on Discogs. Format: CD, Year: 1985, Label: A&M Records, Ltd. (CDMID179), Barcode: 082839504522, Length: 38:08 The Breakfast Club (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Buy Vinyl, 80's Various Artists Vinyl Soundtracks [ Want List ], Barcode (Text on sticker, some copies): 0 7502-13294-1 6, Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): (SP-05045-A), Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): (SP-05045-B), Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): A&M SP05045A-RCA1 B, Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): A&M SP05045B-RCA1 B, Matrix / Runout (Variant Side 1 Etched): A&M SP05045A-RCA1 G, Matrix / Runout (Variant Side 2 Etched): A&M SP05045A-RCA1 D, Matrix / Runout (Variant Side 1 Stamped): 1 A 1, Matrix / Runout (Variant Side 2 Stamped): 1 A 12.

Disney Channel Schedule, World Swimming Championships 2019 Schedule, Celebrity Masterchef A Recipe For Success Imdb, Origin And Development Of State Pdf, Bed Head Manipulator Ionic Air Kit, Wizened In A Sentence, Td Ameritrade Wire Transfer Withdrawal, My 3 Account Login Problem, White Castle Breakfast Casserole, 2023 World Swimming Championships, Single Bed Mattress, Termination Of Employment Contract Sample Letter,