Hey. About Giant ATX 2 2020Closely related to Giant XC and trail bikes, the ATX features the familiar flat handlebar and 100mm suspension fork of a traditional XC mountain bike. Want a sweet deal on a product? Used very little. Live Well. Contact us through our Chat Support on our website to know more warranty related details for specific products. The ultimate beginner's bike and more!! Brand new tubeless tires. It is in good condition and was tuned the day I posted this. Fl), Giant ATX 2 27.5" 2018 size S - $300 (Cedar Rapids SW), Giant ATX mountain bike - $450 (Texarkana), Giant 27.5 ATX MTB Medium/3 - $400 (Rancho Viejo). I very recently bought a Montra from CMB and what can I say, it is simply amazing! Do not worry, we have our dedicated chat support with bicycle experts on our website available to help you make the perfect choice with your bicycle. Ride it all the time. The price of the Giant ATX 2 (2018) is Rs.31,400. The Giant ATX 2 has Shimano Tourney front and rear derailleurs and Shimano EF40 shifters. 8 Characters]. Good to great conditionDisc brakes Price firm, Giant ATX 870 Mountain Bike 19"-Full Tune Up-Ready To Ride - $300 (Williamsville), 10 Speed Giant ATX 830 - $50 (Port Charlotte), Giant ATX 960 Mountain Bike - $250 (East Asheville/Black Mountain/Swannanoa), Giant ATX 970MB Full Suspension. Giant ATX 760 21 speed chrome moly frame 27" mountain bike extras include: rack, baskets, light, tire pump, water bottle carrier, underseat possible bag, Trex computer. Refined ride geometry delivers perfect balance of agility and control. How would you like to get in touch with our experts? We at ChooseMyBicycle.com will also have our own cycling events across India for all types of cyclists from amateur short weekend rides to professional race for the experts. Chennai - 600032, Tamil Nadu, India Please check your Email Inbox/Spam for an, Enter A Message For Our Experts To Help You, Please enter a valid Password [Min. Reach out to us! Incase of any warranty claims pertaining to your product, contact us on [email protected], and ChooseMyBicycle will follow the due process to help you claim your warranty through the respective brand. This tailors the bike's handling to every rider's size and height. Giant 27.5 ATX mountain bike, medium. If you tell us your height we will be able to help you in selecting the suitable size. Phone: +91-87540-37844 (10:00am to 07:00pm), Bianchi - Global Range now available in India. Good tires for going fast on pavement but not for single track dirt.a few scuffs on it.The front wheel and tire are similar to the rear but not an exact match.rear derailleur upgraded from Tourney to Acera.msrp $460 in 2018sol. Box 2194 Fountain Gate VIC 3805ABN 33 159 825 528admin@bicyclesuperstore.com.au, © Bicycle Superstore 2017 Terms & conditions | Privacy Policy. Triple crankset and wide range cassette give riders the ability to tackle hilly terrain. A lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, engineered with comfortable geometry for challenging terrain, adds to its rugged personality. If you find the content inappropriate for this particular review and you think it should be removed, help us with some details below. By visiting and using our website, you are consenting to our use of cookies in accordance to our Giant atx Fairly new Frame size large 27.5 tires Has few upgrades to it Have 2 giant bottle holder 2 brand new bell light front an back have cell phone holder as well also have a bike pump that clip on to the side of the bottle holders also has a giant … Sign up to our newsletter to get the latest news and special offers! In some rare cases we will send an unassembled bicycle and will send a technician to your house for assembling the bicycle for free. Currently we don’t provide Cash on Delivery facility but we are working on it and are hoping to get this payment option soon. Old No.109/New No. Invalid Email Address or Password. Here is a Giant ATX 870 Mountain bike in 19". JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Besides this, there are event listings, expert reviews, knowledge articles, tips and advice. ChooseMyBicycle.com is the Exclusive Distributor for Bianchi in India. Warranty details will be updated shortly. No dents, no dings, and the frame is straight. We'll take a look at what your sent us and connect with you at the earliest possible. We'll take a look at what your sent us and send you an email once we've confirmed on this. Free shipping orders over $50* Excludes Bikes. Overall it is a really nice little bike and can give you a good start into mounta, Giant ATX Z c MB Frame Size: 18 in’s Medium Speed 3x7 Tire and Wheel 26 in’s Full Suspension brand New Front Shock and seat all good condition and new tuneup. Call our Experts at +91-87540-37844, available from 10:00Am to 07:00pm or send us a message. Giant’s 2018 range of bicycles have come out with a bang. The Giant ATX 2 is a 27.5" entry level MTB, that is ideal for adults looking for a bicycle that is capable of both off-road and on-road riding conditions. 2018 Giant ATX 227.5" wheelsdisc brakesShimano Tourney shiftersInternal cable runs.aluminum frame.Size small (good up to 5'7").trail bike but someone put street tires on it. it is also an online knowledge portal built with the purpose of helping consumers, in the market to buy a cycle , pick the right cycle based on their needs. The payment has gone through but I have not received any confirmation? This MTB from Giant comes with Tektro TKB172 Mechanical Disc Brakes which are connected to Shiamno EF41 Brake Levers. Please enter your query. Please re-check values entered for the form. An account exists with this Email Address. My tech told me that the parts alone are easily worth more than $450 online but I’m letting this go for $250 so some, This bike is great for entry level mountain biking. A lightweight ALUXX … Velachery Main Road, Guindy +91-87540-37844 The shift speed is 7 on the back and 3 on the front. I ride this cycle daily to my office which is 3 km from my home. They are recognised as the world’s largest bicycle manufacturer. Awesome fatbike and awesome service by choosemybicycle. Be Well. We've Got Your Message. About Giant ATX 2 2020 Closely related to Giant XC and trail bikes, the ATX features the familiar flat handlebar and 100mm suspension fork of a traditional XC mountain bike.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Arcane Sword Or Epsilon Blade, Mary Berry Chicken Recipes Saturday Kitchen, Wild Basin Berry, Raw Force Sequel, Ironside Meaning Malayalam, Logan Industrial Platform Bed Reviews, 1972 Lok Sabha Election Results,