Setting up your ideal home office starts with choosing the right desk for the job. I ordered a bed over two months ago through a local furniture store I have used before (family members and several friends have used the store before too--so no complaints with the store's 20+ year record). Thank you! How are you suppose to load up a sectional couch? The craftsmanship was horrible. Glad I found this blog. The stitching was extremely weak and the cushions are completely deformed not even 3 years later. Wow, the lack of care this company exhibits is unbelievable. All 3 of those returns were for furniture that I only saw online; I highly recommend only buying furniture that you have seen in a showroom or store. I would like to dumb this piece of shi#&%&7867 on there front lawn thou! Your plans for a trip may have changed, and now home may be the place from where vacation happens. they have a warrenty policy that states u have to go to the store you bought it from for warrenty if you want results complain to the company the BBB and your state attorney general when buying furniture check out the MFG Warrenty policies also nuy only from stores that have been in business for a long time check their BBB rating and the MFG BB Rating im about to get in a fight with them for a motion sofa that as failed whitin 9 months of use my exception is I know people in the newspaper business and will take out full page ads showing their products deficiencies and their warrenties also note when trying to claim misrepresentation with the state attorney general you have to show proof and they require you to send full documentation with your complaint before they will do anything document everything I wonder if coastercompanyfurnituresucks.com is available do full page ads on internet showing the companies lack of service and practices the loudest voice will get results Trust me its hard to put a business out of business but it can be done!!! Unless you are a retailer you can not buy from Coaster directly, so of course they are going to direct you back to the "authorized" dealer, because that is their client, not you. I bought it from the gran plaza. Cancel Submit. Ordered from a retailer and from the catalog. 0 FLEXIBILITY! The wood is cracking, finish is blotched, night stand applied crooked, glue dripping, mirror frame cracked. The weather had a little to do with it. The weld broke on the base of one of the chairs. I went so far as to call coaster and was rudely told that i needed to deal with the buyer I purchased from even though coaster is the manufacturer. It was scheduled to ship on 12/7 after the 11/26 shipping date was changed. Prices were excellent. When they did they were small, almost playhouse-looking chairs, made of a lightweight, cheesy wood, uneven and slipshod staining, raw wood with no sanding in some spots, and contained extra drilled holes which served no purpose. Where a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Anna's Home Furnishings shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Coaster furniture offers professional furniture that is designed to last for a lifetime. The table is beautiful but it has major quality issues also.2c224. 5 ideas to make home a vacation destination, 5 Ways to Make Your Living Room a Space That Better Reflects Your Lifestyle, Make your commute a short walk to the office. 19909 40th Ave. W. BEWARE. If you find furniture that you really like at a good price make sure that the place or person you are purchasing from is an authorized dealer of that brand so you know that you will be covered. The chairs came damaged with scratches and the table with a huge chip and crack on one end. So, I call Why isn't anyone calling the better business bureau on this company? I purchased furniture in the past for staging homes and it was just fine for that and alot cheaper. All rights reserved. I cannot figure out how they have the gall to say they make "fine" furniture. This chair is used, not abused and the fabric should wear out before the frame. I have also noticed the coaster company have pictured the suite with a wide angled lens so it looks much more bigger and better than the real item. Coaster furniture appears to be cheap, sloppily assembled and they provide terrible customer service. I'm a professional decorator. I have bought furniture from over 10 places throughout my life and I have had to return furniture to 3 places; all 3 places picked up the furniture. If this is the case then there is no warranty because the original customer has all ready received their replacement piece or money back and the authorized dealer has received the same from Coaster. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Called Coaster and was told to deal with the dealer. After reading these posts, it seems that the retail outlet that many of you purchased your furniture from failed to provide professional customer service starting from the assembly of the products to delivery of the products and follow up service of any issues after delivery of the products. Well I finally received the set only to discover that when I took it out of the box it was broken into pieces. Not to long ago i purchased a living room set that i couldnt find anywhere else and it was in a really good price. Nothing redeeming except the photographs of the furniture. Find a Store; Search; My brochure ; Home / All Furniture / Kids Bedroom. I would say NO to any other futon from them. I will be back to give an update. Become a Dealer. I didn't receive any and now I know why. They told me they would send a furniture repair to look at it to see if it can be repaired NEVER have heard a word from anyone!! Second if you go to Pep Boys and buy a starter and its no good are you going to tell them to come and get it or are you supposed to bring it back? I have a horrible bedroom set and now a broken recliner and I am still paying for all of it with interest on my loan for the next 3 years!!! As with any company I am sure there are some pieces that are better quality than others and unfortunately that is just business. When the furniture arrived, on time, it was way beyond expectations in terms of quality and appearance. Reply-1 Votes. They are very misleading, this is not "Fine Furniture", there is nothing fine about it. The instructions were terrible and the pieces were made of cheap wood. I would just stay away from her if I were you. Big difference. The first one I purchased a nearly $5000. Lynnwood, WA 98036 They don't. It took me so long to receive them that I just would like to return them and order from another company all together. I am soooooo upset and out of patience with this company. I cannot believe I wasted my savings on this p.o.s. As for why don't you complain to the BBB they will notifiy the company of the complaint and then see if the issue is resolved, if not they will mark in their records only they have no true power unless they get massive complaints ie over million then will notify the state attorney general who may or may not start an investigation on the company. This furniture is cheap. Your shipment will never arrive and then they will charge you ridiculous charges. We won't sit on the chairs now, its crazy the wood just splintered and a front leg gave way with no warning, they didn't wobble seem weak or anything like that. I agree with all the complaints. I asked them to come and get it and they refused. Your plans for a trip may have changed, and now home may be the place from where vacation happens. I will not even waste my time with Coaster. All Rights Reserved. HAHAHAHA as if I haven't heard that before right!! How can I purchase from Coaster directly? The frame broke at a glue joint. [email protected] Feb 23, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by 27. I will never ever purchase furniture on line again. Paid $811 & online pic is so misleading. To the last post...Pep Boys does not deliver parts initially, so your analogy is inappropriate for furniture circumstances. They are running a business and should be accurate about deliveries. Here’s How. It is basic retail customer service that you are all really searching for. My set smells like a ”tire shop” & hard, all they can say is ”it's new, it shouldn't” ect..

God Bless This Mess Tv Show, Kalyanpur East Champaran Mla, Sichuan Chili Oil, Assassin's Creed 2 Glyphs Solutions, Big Buck Hunter Hd Arcade, Falling From Grace Study Notes, How To Pronounce Thousandths, Synonyms For Highest Level, Final: The Rapture 123movies, Boneless Beef Short Ribs Recipe, Central Nervous System Disease, Ensemble Bed Queen, St Thomas The Apostle Miami Tuition, Couldn 't Have Been Better Meaning,