You can edit your question or post anyway. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2017. I put my navy one in the dryer on air for 99 minutes. There are other materials out there as well. I washed it twice, air dried it outside, table dried low with drier sheets, sprayed with Febreeze-still smells. Functioning as an emergency blanket, this product is also as multifunctioning as they come. Hope you enjoy it. Other than this, you will also not be able to find different sizes in this item. This is how it looks like after I did laundry - see image attached. Absolute wonderful and just as stated. SEGOAL Sand Free Beach Blanket Large Oversized 10' X 9' Waterproof Soft Lightweight... JMR Grey 62x80 Military Wool Blanket for Emergency, Camping, Everyday Use, Woodland Military Poncho Liner Woobie Blanket Nylon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Arcturus Military Wool Blanket - 4.5 lbs, Warm, Thick, Washable, Large 64" x 88" - Great for Camping, Outdoors, Survival & Emergency Kits (Olive Green) at Amazon.com. 64. Wool is a naturally fire-retardant material. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. odeur mais laver deux tour dans la laveuse et lesser 3 a 4 jour dehor a -25c tout est correcte tres grande et tres chaude parfait pour les grand hiver du canada. To keep shedding to an absolute minimum. Little furry black balls. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2018. However, they will provide you what mylar can’t: comfort. The corner grommets come in handy for making a shelter, May be too heavy to carry in your backpack. Moreover, if you are expecting a very soft feel from this blanket, you will not be happy to know that it possesses a slightly rough texture. The heavy shedding of lint by this blanket is a major con when it comes to the Arcturus blanket. To extend the life of your blanket, we recommend line drying, if possible. Extremely warm genuine Polartec® 300 fleece, More comfortable than traditional emergency blankets. About the Woolly Mammoth military wool blanket, the downside comes with some primary issues. It smells and my dog took a whiff and ran outside and hid behind the garage. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. we recommend hand washing your blanket in cold water. No way. This lightweight blanket features a strong nylon outer layer coupled with an aluminum reflective layer on the inside. Having a look at the drawbacks first, the Swiss Link might disappoint with numerous points in this section. The Ultimate Tent Stake and Ground Anchor, Decorative extra soft faux fur throw blanket, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, To extend the life of your blanket, we recommend line drying, Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2018. My clothes that I wore to the hmy cabin the one time I used now smell like kerosene and I can’t get the smell out. GREAT LOOKING, LONG LASTING - Loom-woven and hemmed on all sides with contrast lock stitching, our blanket looks right at home in the field or on your couch, while standing up to rugged use and abuse. Fortunately true mylar blankets are 100% waterproof. 10 Best Camping Cots For Comfort Outdoors (Review) in 2020, 10 Best Tent Heaters For Outdoor Warmth (Review) in 2020, Your guide to this article today is by outdoor expert Andy Lewis, Swiss Safe Emergency Mylar Emergency Blankets, Don’t Die In The Woods World’s Toughest Emergency Blankets, Go Time Gear Life Bivy Emergency Blankets, Primacare HB-10 Emergency Foil Mylar Thermal Emergency Blanket, SnugPak Jungle Emergency Blanket Polyester, Arcturus 80% Heavy Military Wool Emergency Blanket, Grabber Outdoors Original Space Brand All Weather Blanket, Arcturus All Weather Outdoor Survival Blanket. This is a bare bones mylar emergency blanket that will provide warmth and wind resistance if you’re lost in the woods or the victim of a natural disaster. The blanket is available in one standard size (64″ x 88″) and 3 colors: navy blue, military grey, and olive green. Happy with my purchase.". Bought two blankets. Thermal Barrier Blocks Infrared Signature, Extra Heavy Duty Swiss Army Military Wool Blanket Cover, Swiss Army Reproduction Wool Blanket 60 x 84 by Swiss Link, Military Outdoor Clothing U.S. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2018. This blanket will keep you warm, period. The emergency blanket (space blanket) is recognized today as essential outdoor kit. Sheds like mad. $40.00. It has holes in it. About Pendleton Yakima, there are a couple of drawbacks that we are going to highlight in this section. It is also super lightweight making it very convenient for you to carry around in your survival kit. Other than that it's great, really. And if it is really cold outside, be sure to combine this with a tent heater from our list. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 9, 2020. This blanket is well made and cut just right. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ALL - Large size (64" x 88") will keep you and a friend cozy while camping, at a tailgate, football game, or an outdoor concert, or just as an emergency blanket in your vehicle. Please choose a different delivery location. It's the sweet spot in size. However, a major issue prevails in this section as well. We make it easy to care for your new blanket. Loft = trapped air = warmth trapping ability. Wash thoroughly in mild water and gently dry in front load machine. You guys cant sell this to people. Not only are they washable, but they get softer and softer with each wash. We recommend using a detergent formulated specifically for wool for best results. Moreover, the smell of gasoline from this blanket makes it a bit uncomfortable for you to use. Absorbing up to 90 percent of body heat in order to conserve heat and prevent hypothermia, this safety blanket provides year-round protection during harsh weather season in, season out. Some are more traditional wool blankets or ones that utilize current state-of-the-art insulation to provide warmth and comfort to the afflicted. On the downside, you will be surprised to know about the couple of drawbacks that are a part of this promising item. Based on other reviews I was expecting some industrial type odour initially from the blanket but, opened the package and there was no smell. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Arcturus Backwoods Wool Blanket - Red Buffalo, Arcturus Backwoods Wool Blanket - Blue Buffalo, Arcturus Backwoods Wool Blanket - Gray Buffalo, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Higdon Full-size Mallard Decoys, Lemon Pound Cake Recipe With Lemon Extract, Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese Watchcartoononline, Guy's Ranch Kitchen Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, Is Mayonnaise Halal Islam Q&a, I Love Linen Quilt Covers, Big Brother Canada Season 6, Really Well Made Discount Code, Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix Cookies, Tj Maxx Sale, Ottolenghi Flavour Cookbook, Funeral Songs For Mom, Bonner Electorate 2020, Benjamin Moore Paint Colour Ideas, Defined Benefit Transfer Advice,