Pinnacle Peak Mon-Thur: 11am - 9pm Friday: 11am - 10pm Saturday: 12pm - 10pm Sunday: 11:30am - 9pm. pour le dîner que pour le déjeuner, mais facturent plus. Je recommanderais d'éviter les vacances le vendredi et le samedi soir. Both had an incredible amount of wok cooking oil on them, which you can see in the photos on the side of the plate. Ma seule recommandation serait de choisir parmi plusieurs combinaisons. and pea pods and both were good. Paul est vraiment excellent! The selections on the menu are very good and the service is timely and pleasant. We ordered Won-Ton soup, so simple to make... meat filled won-tons, broth and some seasoning, right? Nous sommes arrivés à l'heure. The chicken chow mein was small and ridiculously over priced at $16.95. Great chinese restaurant in Scottsdale Arizona. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Royal seafood...JUMBO shrimp were...More, Our group of six was greeted, seated and served very professionally. First MY personal dislike...dumplings are steamed and I prefer fried so I won't order those again. Nous reviendrons certainement et je le recommande vivement. D'abord MON aversion personnelle. Les crevettes JUMBO n'étaient PAS jumbo. Both restaurants pride themselves in using the freshest & highest quality ingredients that will make your dining experience a very special one. I would recommend to avoid a holiday, Friday & Saturday nights. Call ahead and order in advance for special and larger gatherings so that we can accommodate your dining experience with us always! Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center. Riz frit délicieux. The food was good, but they wanted to charge $7 for a side of lo main noodles. 13802 n scottsdale rd scottsdale AZ 85260. Tous sont venus avec du riz blanc et nous avons choisi de commander un côté de Lo-Mein (11, 95 $). Food was delicious....There are table cloths and cloth napkins on the tables. 00 pour deux, sans pourboire. We were told there would be a half hour, yuk. If you love Chinese Food this is a must ! Extended Stay America Hotels in Scottsdale, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Scottsdale, Hotels near McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park, Hotels near Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Hotels near (AZA) Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Scottsdale, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Scottsdale, Mediterranean Restaurants for Large Groups in Scottsdale, Restaurants for Group Dining in Scottsdale, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Scottsdale, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Scottsdale, American Restaurants in Downtown Scottsdale, Breakfast Restaurants in Central Scottsdale, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Downtown Scottsdale. During these trying times they will be closed in the dine in areas but their take out service remains open. Table had a large turn table which made passing food Great!! Google exclut toute garantie, explicite ou implicite, en rapport aux traductions, y compris toute garantie d'exactitude, de fiabilité et toute garantie implicite de valeur marchande, d'aptitude à un usage particulier et d'absence de contrefaçon. We weren't terribly hungry so we shared a vegetable fried rice and a, 8876 E Pinnacle Peak Rd #104, Scottsdale, AZ 85255-3607. The six Pork Fried Dumplings ($11.95) were good. Mon-Thur: 11am - 9pm . We expected there to be leftovers, there was NOT!!! But say it is February in the Vally, and you want some good Chinese-ish food. Get quick answers from Jade Palace staff and past visitors. 8876 E Pinnacle Peak Rd #104, Scottsdale, AZ 85255-3607. The food was good, but they wanted to charge $7 for a side of lo main noodles. Ce restaurant propose-t-il des spécialités. Notre dîner de 2 rouleaux d'oeufs N. Y., côtes levées de barbecue, riz frit au porc BBQ et poulet chow mein étaient excellents. I booked a 4 pm reservation two days earlier. Notre serveuse était très attentionnée et agréable. Et le serveur était très attentif. I asked to speak to the manager as $7 is pretty steep. Nous avons commandé QUATRE repas et avons eu un petit carton de riz blanc! If you like duck and Pinot noir, order this combo. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. C'était impoli et peu professionnel. Restaurants pour les grandes occasions à Scottsdale : Restaurants sympas pour les enfants à Scottsdale, Restaurants Américaine à Downtown Scottsdale, Restaurants Petit déjeuner à Central Scottsdale, restaurants italiens pour le déjeuner à Downtown Scottsdale, Prenez le contrôle de votre page gratuite. If you’re looking for good, consistent Chinese food you should definitely give this place a try.More. No delivery fee on your first order. Please come join us for lunch or dinner. J'espère que cela signifie que j'ai de la chance. My wife wanted to walk out right then and there. Great food and ambiance in a convenient location.

Place To Place Tsumiki, The Crunch Cup Discount Code, How To Add Arnold Renderer In Maya, Interactive Brokers Customer Service Review, Betty Crocker Cake Mix Ingredients Needed, Foreign National Information System, Ptg Energy Public Company Limited, Where To Buy Seltzer,