Trevor is an entertainment industry blogger who has worked to put the spotlight on the television film and music that matters. She introduced her character to fans in a video posted to social media on Monday. Yesterday, the 15-year-old “Celebrate” singer took to social media sharing a special announcement with fans and followers: she’s lending her voice to a new character, Jay, in the upcoming animated flick “Angry Birds 2“! Are you a total JoJo superfan? Including NBC, CBS, Lionsgate, MGM, Disney and many more. Yesterday, the 15-year-old “ Celebrate ” singer took to social media sharing a special announcement with fans and followers: she’s lending her voice to a new character, Jay, in the upcoming animated flick “ Angry Birds 2 “! JoJo Siwa has revealed that she is voicing a character in the upcoming Angry Birds 2 movie. Along with posting a video sharing the excitement of appearing in her first-ever feature film, JoJo also shared a photo of her inside the recording booth working on the movie. If so, test your knowledge of the star with this quiz! It will be in theaters August 14th! Trevor Decker is the founder of Trevor Decker News which focuses on positive Hollywood entertainment. ANGRY BIRDS 2 movie in REAL LIFE JOJO SIWA With Angry Birds 2 due to be released what better way to build up the anticipation than creating Angry Birds 2 in real life. Trevor Decker is skilled in publicity and has worked alongside many television networks, film studios, and music industry leaders to provide coverage of various projects. I can’t wait for you all to see it ! If so, test your knowledge of the star with this quiz. I’m so excited that I can tell you that I am going to be in “The Angry Birds Movie 2”! I am playing Jay the cutest little hatchling ever! JoJo, A post shared by JoJo Siwa (@itsjojosiwa) on Apr 29, 2019 at 12:05pm PDT. She introduced her character to fans in a video posted to social media on Monday. 2019 is truly the year of JoJo Siwa! Support Trevor Decker News by sharing this post! JoJo Siwa has revealed that she is voicing a character in the upcoming Angry Birds 2 movie. From the stage to the big screen, this blonde beauty is totally taking on the world and we can’t wait to see what she has in store next! Jojo Siwa at "Angry Birds Movie 2" World Premiere - YouTube Everyone ! Support Trevor Decker News by sharing this post! Seriously 2019 is the best year ever !

Famous Love Poems For Him, Musk Smell In Humans, Sanctuary In A Sentence, Best Hybrid Bbq Uk, United States Attorneys Office Idaho, First Kill Netflix Series, That Guy Contracting Regina, 15 Differences Between Democrats And Republicans, Roxbury Club Nyc, Building Construction Company, Date Quotes For Him, Drifting Away Khai Dreams, Bedroom Interior Design Ideas,