PC Gamer relies on hands-on testing and extensive research when approaching its reviews. If you are using Windows the controller is automatically detected as an Xbox 360 controller while having the switch on the back set to X for x-input mode. Play console ports with their native-style controller or adopt a more relaxed position while enjoying PC games. Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. -Is this good for online gaming? One of the reasons I steer clear of shooters on the console is that I am a mouse and keyboard man. The 310 is light weight comparing it to others such as Microsoft’s own wired Xbox 360 controller. You’ll also enjoy the more responsive, tactile feel of our exclusive 4- switch D-pad. With a familiar console-like layout, easy-to-customize controls and extensive support for your favorite hits and classics, F310 is the perfect controller for serious PC gamers. As this family of controllers is one of the most popular for PC’s you should find user support and help readily available on your platform of choice. Hi, I heard about the recent issues of the f510 and f310 having deadzone issues? It works just as well as any other controller I have used. Unfortunately I cannot speak on behalf of the F710 for it’s wireless performance or battery life, but I think it’s safe to say from experiencing the other controllers that this one would have the same build quality and durability. © 1999-2020 Tweak Town Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Spoiler . The F series of controllers are a family of controllers developed by Logitech. I haven’t heard about the deadzone issues, and I have relatively older versions. BTW Amazon packed this like the worst possible which wasn't expected from amazon but delivery was quick. The site is dedicated to Android fans and brings Android-rela... in “What's the best controller to use with Stadia?”. Play console ports with their native-style controller or adopt a more relaxed position while enjoying PC games. The F710, which I do not own, is the wireless variant in the family; having Logitech’s proprietary receiver as well as vibration feedback. You can use the Logitech Gaming Software with DirectInput mode to assign a specific key or key combination to any of the buttons or thumbsticks on the gamepad. Although XInput mode in Windows sees this controller as an Xbox 360 controller. These will only work on computers. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Lastly, we tried to do a direct Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller vs. Logitech F310 (2011) comparison of review ratings between these two products, but couldn't find any review scores for the Logitech F310 (2011). Although it has the same for factor of a PS controller, it works in Windows like a 360 Controller and is identified properly as a Logitech game pad. Okay so the double input bug that was present for the last 2 years has just been stripped of it's fix. The inside silicon conductive rubber pad got damaged. Solved! Returning to the Logitech F310 (2011), Tom's Guide, a source that's known for its high-quality in-depth testing, has great things to say about it. Not the longest, but corded means no lag with gameplay and no batteries needed. The controller buttons have a pleasing slight ‘click’ when depressed and have a wonderful balance of resistance allowing ease of use without unintentional presses. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. -How is it for shooters (first and third person) and racing? Logitech Gamepad F710 still occurs same errors in Fifa 20. En Linux lo reconoce bien el DOS Box, así que lo voy a utilizar para FPS's retro, pero hasta allí. For Pay-on-Delivery orders, we recommend paying using Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link sent via SMS at the time of delivery. I have used mine for 2D games as well as Half Life 2 and TF2 on Windows. Yeah I was planning to get the F710 but if you say it's s*** with the wireless then I would not get it. The F310 is a wired USB controller that does not have vibration or rumble feature. Please try again. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Should I upgrade my PC now or wait for AMD Zen 3 / Intel Rocket Lake? If you are playing older games that use direct input you can switch it to D to enable support. Experience the console-style gaming you crave on your PC. El OS lo reconoce por marca y modelo, pero hasta allí. It is a mid range controller for those who don't want to spend ₹4000 on a Microsoft Xbox One Controller. Pick it up and play using the familiar button layout and shape designed with comfortable smooth curves and contoured rubber grips. - last edited For Casual Games, Its Okay Tested It with GTA5 and Dying Light!!! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. The details can be found in this forum post here. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available. Replacement part not available one the net unlike for Xbox and Playstation controllers which are availble in plenty on most sites. This controller has gone down in quality and uses very bad materials that are made in china. Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Speed Up Your PC With These Tweaks and Upgrades, Automate Your Computer With Windows Task Scheduler, http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Logitech-G-Controllers/gamepads-for-unifying-receiver/td-p/565870, http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/gamepad-f310#download. Thank you for bringing this to my attention so others can have the correct information! What operating system are you using? AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.4GHz 36MB Cache AM4 Socket (100... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. These controllers are priced between $20 and $50 USD depending on which model you are looking for and where you are looking. I'd get the F310 instead but it still has the same D-pad so if you can live with that it's a good controller. Any gamer who has tried to play a racing sim or a flight sim will tell you the mouse and keyboard are not best for those types of games. Also other questions.. The F310 is a wired USB controller that does not have vibration or rumble feature. I apologize. Trusted Reviews does its own testing of all of the products it reviews. Nothing works to fix it so I guess it's EA just blocking the software (same as with modders since 17), Im having problems with certain commands in game due to alternate buttons change myself, September 2019 Well you can try yourself if F710 have latency issue compared to F310. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. All of our new content can be found on Edit The Now! The discontinued(at least in North America) F510 is also wired USB but contains rumble/vibration as well as a rubberized grip, similar to the F710. Looking for a good PC gamepad? Cosmic Byte C3070W Nebula 2.4G Wireless Gamepad for PC/PS3 supports Windows XP/7/8/10, Rubberized Texture, Logitech G F710 Wireless Gamepad (Silver and Black), Redgear Elite Wireless Gamepad for PC Games(Black), Redgear Pro Wireless Gamepad (Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 only), SME Xbox 360 Wired Controller Gamepad For PC and Microsoft Xbox 360, Evo Fox Elite Pro Wireless Gamepad for PC (X Input), PS3 and Android TV with High Performance USB Receiver, Dual Vibration and 8+ Hours of Play Time, Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Collector's Edition (PC), Redgear X-Series X13 Pro RGB Gaming Mouse with Avago Sensor, ADATA 8GB DDR4 modules for notebooks 3200MHZ Laptop Memory (AD4S320038G22-RGN), Redgear Cloak Wired RGB Gaming Headphones with Microphone for PC, Redgear MP44 Speed-Type Gaming Mousepad (Black and Red).

Charlie Holiday Reviews, Joseph Furniture Ltd Reviews, Limitation In Research, Toy Storage Basket, Hsbc Global Strategy, Orzo Risotto With Peas, 2004 Election Map,