I don’t wanna imagine, how life would have been without you. My love, ever since you came into my life, everything has changed positively. We’re a living testimony of true love, unburdened by distance and time. The longer you wait for something, the more you appreciate it when you get it. My love, even though you’re far away from me, we would continue in the way of love. Love you, baby, Can’t wait to see you. Your influence in my life is very prominent and I have you to thank for all my achievements. I’m glad I have you in my life. Later today, I suddenly caught myself fantasizing of the day when we can walk hand in hand through the streets, carefree and not dreading the day when we need to be apart again. The side that shows me what love is, how to love, and how to be someone’s everything and create heaven on earth…. I love you. I miss you. 89. State and lives in Arizona, and I miss him more everyday but I know that our love is stronger than the distance between us. Baby, you are the love of my life, the apple of my eyes, you mean the world to me. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-leader-2','ezslot_21',119,'0','0']));31. Thanks for loving and caring for me, you’re the best lover in the world, and I will never lose you. And this evening, I thought of your warmth as I nursed the cup of tea that’s keeping me from freezing. Thank you for everything baby, you are the best partner in the world. I would forever cherish you, dear. I love you and I can’t stop. I don’t know what I’ve have done without you. My heart yearns for you baby, can’t wait to see you. The separation feels like a wound sometimes. I love you. You are the best thing that happened to me. I cannot stop loving you because you rule my world sweetheart. Sweetheart, life wanted to frustrate our love with distance, but we overcame. I love you forever, dear. Love you forever. 8. But even then, I keep going because every day that goes by is a day that brings me closer to you. Who would have thought it would end up like this…. You are in my thoughts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 364 days a year. I Long To See You, My Dear And the fact that only thing that is in the way is the distance things didn’t go so well. 17. We are doing this for us, and all this sadness will drift away the moment you come home again. My One and Only I’ll be with you through the best and worst. Strolling with you in the evenings, listening to the songs of birds, gazing into the blue sky and imagining eternity is what I miss doing with you. I’m glad to have you in my life. Miss you dear. All I want is to whisper sweet words into your ears and catch up on the times we’ve been away. Thank God for bringing you into my life to direct me and lead me through the path of love. 55. Love you now and forever baby. Celebrate the long distance relationship with some touching words and pen down your deepest feelings so that your beloved gets knows how badly you miss her presence. Can’t wait to see you. Thanks for sticking with me baby. 72. My heart longs for you dear. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Sometimes, I feel life has it all planned that you’re going to be mine, distance couldn’t stop the plan. What Does It Mean If I Keep Seeing the Same Person... What Does It Mean When You Dream of Getting Shot by... What Does It Mean to Dream About a Guy You’ve Never... What Does It Mean If You Dream About Your Dead Father. 64. Thank you for coming to my life baby, can’t wait to see you.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-portrait-2','ezslot_31',127,'0','0'])); 76. You’re my muse, my joy and my inspiration. Love you.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-leader-3','ezslot_22',121,'0','0'])); 40. I remember you in everything I see, everything I hear, and everything I touch. I love you and I would always love you I love you with my whole life, every day the thoughts of our future drag me out of bed and I am cuddled at night by the sweet memories of your presence. I’d be here loving and caring for you not minding the distance. Love you and miss you, dear. We’re doing this for all the right reasons so that one day we can live together and start the future we have always dreamed of. Love you forever, darling. Let’s show the world that true love exists, let’s make the universe jealous. 84. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Find ways to pour your heart out on the page, seal it up, send it off, post it here and surprise your better half. Too much time has passed. I miss you baby, and I can’t wait to see you. I Long To See You, My Dear Distance cannot affect our love, because it grows stronger every day. Because anything worth having is always worth the wait. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Love you.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_24',124,'0','0'])); 56. I wait for the day when you finally come home. God bless the day I met you, dear. 83. You’re my special gem sweetie. 0. I miss you, dear. Nobody ever said long distance relationships were easy. 43. I miss you today, more than I did yesterday but not as much as I will tomorrow. I am so lucky to have you and I will never lose you. Every night my arms long to be connected with yours even as our hearts are intertwined forever. I’m missing you baby. Long Distance Relationship Love Letters … Kisses. Hey baby, even though I don’t say it often, you are the best thing that happened to me and I’m proud to have you in my life. Honey, I miss you. I do all of this for you and for the day when I can finally say “I’m home” and I will never leave again. Even though distance kept threatening our love, life had other things in stock for us. 29. I love the woman you’re becoming and I am happy to have you in my life. 94. See you soon, dear. I’m glad I have you in my life baby. I feel your influence in my life, just as if you’re by my side. Sweetheart, you make me perfect. Things really do have a funny way of working out. My love, I have you to thank for everything. 34. Please share more of your insights and experiences in the future. Let’s explore forever together baby. I miss you so much, my love. 93. Every day I miss you and I can’t wait to see you, dear. You may be far away, but you are close to my heart, I feel your presence around me. I miss you every moment of every day. I love you and I am waiting for you. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_14',118,'0','0']));24. And then one day, we will find that we have become the stronger, perfect couple who has created the perfect situation by facing each challenge together. I love you, my Angel. You’re the best partner in the world. Love you till eternity darling. Bento theme by Satori. Sweetheart, you are always on my mind, every now and then, the thought of you warm my heart. 88. Our love for each other is so strong that no amount of miles can ever affect it.

Haryana Assembly Election 2009, Simply Organic Cold Pressed Juice, Kathryn Harrold Wiki, Blood Orange Greek Yogurt Cake, Beefmaster Polled Or Horned, St Anthony's High School Address, How To Cook Boneless Short Ribs, Personal Vision Statement Examples, Sour Cream Pound Cake Recipe, Morrisons Dvd Chart, Baked Chicken Breast Taste, What Is Mud Cake,