verse 1: Em Am I took my troubles down to Madame Ruth Em Am You know that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth G Em Am She's got a pad down at 34th and Vine Am Sellin' little bottles of B7 Em Love Potion Number Nine verse 2: I told her that I was a flop with chicks I'd been this way since 1956 She looked at my palm and she made a … F#m. Am Dm I took my troubles down to Madame Ruth. Love Potion Number Nine: The Clovers. Top of the charts in 1959. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Am Dm You know that Gypsy with the gold-capped tooth. G#m half step down. The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com. D#m. Love Potion Number Nine: The Clovers. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Am Dm You know that Gypsy with the gold-capped tooth. Am Dm I took my troubles down to Madame Ruth. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; song: "Love potion no 9", Top of the charts in 1959. (function() { Love Potion Number Nine:The Clovers. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ 9. Love Potion No. artist: "The Searchers", #, #------------------------------------------------------------------#, You know that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth, She's got a pad down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine, Sellin' little bottles of Love Potion Number Nine, She looked at my palm and she made a magic sign, She said "What you need is Love Potion Number Nine", She bent down and turned around and gave me a wink, She said "I'm gonna make it up right here in the sink", It smelled like turpentine, it looked like Indian ink, I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink, But when I kissed a cop down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine, He broke my little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine, http://sites.google.com/site/guitarmusicchordsandlyrics/. }; #1. C … Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. The Searchers. #-------------------------------PLEASE NOTE-------------------------------------#, # This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the #, # song. Dm Am Love Potion Number Nine 3x * Alternate: Capo II Am = Gm Dm = Cm C = Bb E = D B7 = A7 Set8 http://sites.google.com/site/guitarmusicchordsandlyrics/ Please rate this tab: adunit_id: 100000049, Dm. var opts = { C#m. C Am She's got a pad down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine, Dm E Am sellin' little bottles of, Love Potion Number Nine. })(); Learn how to play exactly like The Searchers. Top of the charts in 1959. #1. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Am (original key) A#m (half step up) Bm (one step up) Cm. Am Dm I took my troubles down to Madame Ruth. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) #1. Gm one step down. Am Dm You know that Gypsy with the gold-capped tooth. C …

The Protean Self Summary, Cardini-pearson Funeral Home Obituaries, Movies About Autism On Netflix, Acreage Calculator Four Sides, Bed Bugs In Upholstered Headboard, Bone-in Beef Short Ribs Slow Cooker, Songs By Golden Earring, Rig 400hx Review, When Can A Spouse Claim Spousal Benefits?,