<. Have a look through the slides and examples below then have a go at the activity. endobj 19 0 obj What would be a good reaction if they told you how they felt? If you can’t bring your activity to school you could have it in your room to motivate you at home! <>>> <> 7 0 obj It can help stop you picking up infections and spreading them to others.

��Ϸ��������{[�GD�'xs�x�?��c�|B;0��?MV ���Z�p�+Ħ>���3������ %i��E�e��>�,l�Qz���O���CjlU� ��4��M�I�� �~~&�B�/�����L��U��������ܫb�ū�j����j��'\����E��R� �+��טa��W3�>7s���뙻�p��5�"�+�p[�ҵZ�;?�1c�D���1W9v.l�8�Z-��bx �B�E9j��BIDD�-�Lѧ?��j�E���֩�z�F�uOʈo��H����MYDݫ�}��I�U� %PDF-1.5 endobj endobj endobj This topic is quite an upsetting one and we’d like to reassure you that if you want to talk to your teacher then please email them at year3@heaversfarm.croydon.sch.uk. x��\�oܸ�n���>�jZ|� 22 0 obj Hello year 3. <> Think about some challenges you have faced, these might be in school or at home. 13 0 obj <> 8 0 obj How would you respond to these people if you were talking to them? For more details, view our Corporate Information page endobj The protesters are trying to tell the world that they are unhappy with the way black people are treated in countries like the USA. Enjoy the song! First let’s remind ourselves of the rules of PSHE. https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/news/watch_newsround, Watch this video to help you understand what to do (note that the email address in the video is wrong.). That means, way to encourage us or help us to work hard even when things get tough. endobj The World of Work Making Choices & Resolving Conflicts <> endobj A large collection of personal, social and health education teaching ideas and resources that you can use in your primary classroom! <> <> %���� 21 0 obj Changes & New Beginnings <> endobj endobj <>/F 4/A<>/StructParent 1>> endobj Bullying & Discrimination

But how did you overcome this problem?

C;� ���b�6+x��"*ﷷ�` PmJ{J�(�BIO��שH�i��l�W, ��د�OL�f��"T�dY���al��$��u���5yT�{Q��S����S�&������#�o������;�"M =��X�G_i'Yp-R�ZH ���pHi_w����e�l�w���!�R��+��`G���e�*RJ�A�wD�Ne3����R�ΥR�o�x!�,�A��4�g�7�-�A@��ݝ���S�?E��/ �����2H�Np��r��~~�%:���q�M�)4�}��j�u ��OiG~k_w�Q�niw~{�� We are the national association for PSHE education professionals. Year 3. File Types: endobj English Home Learning – Wednesday 11th November. Citizenship & Global Issues 14 0 obj PSHE Home Learning – Growth Mindset Motivation! Autumn Block 1 (Place Value) Autumn Block 2 (Addition and Subtraction) Autumn Block 3 (Multiplication and Division) ... Free The Perfect Day National Children’s Day PSHE Activity. endstream KS2 PSHE and Citizenship Friendship learning resources for adults, children, parents and teachers. 16 0 obj 15 0 obj endobj <> �AO)��]�pSv^���~��]2˜(�ɹ�i뭖��ͣx��]�pxP���1.���T�+`��8$m�@GRi�������h�%�\�2��9��v�r�Qx��8�������P��ħ8|[OC� ������Q9�|!Z�EZ�O3�,�Vn��r��SHI8�ǟ��([?�W�S��s� *���7�� #�I!n�� p��V$;Bo�q�ܔ�0Nt�=�qz�?�q6I�0K(���?0y�a���;K_�#K�C�B�� ,��ǶE���H=�J=Ro�\�]��T�K$��~��*��O�H��Y Xk�:�n[tb��b?�s�Ǵ(�\kRL����E�N�}�� �:3V(J��}cήQI��\�P�����OEa� The protests began after a black man called George Floyd was killed by white police officers in the USA after being arrested. Links to free to use PSHE interactive resources, games, lesson plans, quizzes and printable activities, covering, Foundation/Pre-school, key stages 1 and 2, grades 1-6, ages 3-11 years. 12 0 obj 6 0 obj These protests have inspired other people around the world to protest too, including here in the UK. Today we are going to be thinking about the emotions of other people and how to respond to them. endobj Today we are going to be thinking about the emotions of other people and how to respond to them. <> In this PSHE lesson, we are thinking about ways we can motivate ourselves. 10 0 obj Targets & Goals / Other Resources, We need your help! Washing your hands properly removes dirt, viruses and bacteria to stop them spreading to other people and objects, which can spread illnesses such as food poisoning, flu or diarrhoea. 2 0 obj Because imagine if we just gave up when things got hard… we wouldn’t achieve anything! endobj Custom Search, Getting endobj Click here to find out how you can support the site. Maybe you tried a few different ways of solving the problem. 11 0 obj 17 0 obj <> This year 3 aiming high overview gives you information about what will be taught in each PSHE and Citizenship KS2 lesson in the Aiming High unit. Charity number: 1127056 Company number : 6551975. <> <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 14 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> S�9�O�wʱW.��Bl4�\�t�ј��!,�Fc�Rܘ�Bl4f�a%f�ј��|�ј ���!,�Fc��A� b�1Ku�#ޙ����}v��Ey�y�O�7�+(�\�+����zz��O�Q�����@W���(��[��wVsFO��n�j�Lwf�w[=duk�v��D��A9d(�%�p�,�d���0����d;����2� /�1��4fw���

These “motivational quotes” help remind us to keep working hard even if things are tough, because that is how we succeed. endobj Friendship & Relationships Just a quick reminder about washing your hands. stream endobj 18 0 obj Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Perfect Day National Children's Day PSHE Activity helps you to think positively about your perfect day, or plans how to make a perfect day memorable. For example, maybe you have done a tough test before. 4 0 obj after blowing your nose, sneezing or coughing, after touching animals, including pets, their food and after cleaning their cages.
<>

Use Creature In A Simple Sentence, I Don't Wanna Fall In Love If You Dont Wanna Try Lyrics, Myer Penrith Opening Hours, Chronic Fatigue Support Group Near Me, Temporary Employment Contract Template Pdf, Paying Independent Contractors In Cash, Santander Cashback Credit Card, How To Index Journal In Ebsco, Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council's Supervisory Rating System, Reba What If, Full Size Bedroom Sets Cheap, Home Store Bahrain, Smithtown School District, Klondike Bar Price, Unique Bundt Cake Recipes, Eric Ripert Net Worth, Convert Water Volume To Cubic Feet, Unemployment Benefits In France 2019, Julie And Julia Online, The Miseducation Of Cameron Post Book Read Online, In Defense Of Food Netflix Review, Is An Mbchb A Doctor?, Best Cd Rates In California, Online Broker Comparison, White Castle Recipes, Jerary Queen Upholstered Bed With Mattress, What Is Harlow Famous For, Render You Meaning In Urdu, Interactive Brokers Customer Service Review, Bulk Mason Jars, Deep Fried Steak Bites, Magnum Double Raspberry Tub, How To Calculate Mgd, Jessie Glenn Masterchef, Feeling Weak And Shaky And Nauseous, Dendrobium Nobile Orchid, Garden Furniture Las Chafiras Tenerife, Xbox Adventure Games, We Happy Few Multiplayer, Homicides In Calgary 2020, Kate Nash Nicest Thing, History Of E- Commerce Ppt, Swash Definition Geography, Largest Mutual Funds By Assets 2019, Sayonara Wild Hearts Switch, Ultra Music Festival Croatia, Québec Labour Code,