Askin' myself, "Why didn't you just learn how to cook?!?!". She got the gold mine! They split it right down the middle, And then they give her the better half. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Why, they give 'er the color televison set. I got the shaft. They said they're splittin' it all down the middle, But it hurts too much to laugh. She Got the Goldmine (I Got the Shaft) By Jerry Reed The first few verses are spoken with drums as a rhythm so the chords Really don’t change although you could get away with the E, A, B … Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. The first few verses are spoken with drums as a rhythm so the chords. So I asked this little girl I was goin' with to be my wife. You can add the ghost notes if you want to, but there's so much going on already that it sounds totally fine without them as well. She got the gold mine! Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com ', Hey, you ain�? Well, it all sounds sorta funny, But it hurts too much to laugh. We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us. I got the shaft. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. But I'da said I wouldn't if I'da just knew They split it right down the middle, Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. I'm workin' two shifts eatin' baloney, I just kept it in E. But, brother, I didn't know her share was gonna be that, Now listen up, you ain't heard nothin' yet why, they give 'er the color televison set, Then they give 'er the house, the kids and both of the cars, See Well, then they started talkin' about child support, alimony, And the costs to the court Didn't take me long to figure out how far in the toilet I was, I'm tellin' ya, they have made a mistake 'cause it adds up to more than this cowboy makes, Besides, everythin' I ever had worth takin' they've already took, While she's livin' like a queen on alimony, I'm workin' two shifts, eatin' baloney, Askin' myself, 'Why didn't you just learn how to cook? Blake Shelton | She Got the Goldmine (I Got the Shaft) chords by . She got the goldmine, I got the shaft. Besides; everything I ever had worth takin', they've already took! See how it works   I got the shaft, But I don't have to worry about totin' a billfold anymore, I let my wife tote it, I'm gonna be carryin' food stamps, What do you mean I'm in contempt of court. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. See? They give me the shaft. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. You reached maximum number of songs you can transcribe with Yalp Free. Lyrics to 'She Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft)' by Jerry Reed. What's Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made ... She Got the Goldmine (and I Got the Shaft) Copyright: Writer(s): Timothy James Dubois Lyrics Terms of Use. Didn't take me long to figure out how far in the toilet I was! We'll review to fix it.We appreciate your help. Ah, it's not funny, huh? Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords. She got the [A] goldmine (She got the goldmine), I got the [E] shaft (I got the shaft) They [ A ] split it right down the middle and then they [ F# ] give her the better [ B7 ] half Well, it [ E ] all sounds sorta funny but it [ A ] hurts too much to laugh Mute or solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song's chords from YouTube. To remove this song please click here. My attorney will be in touch!" To continue editing please select your version. But I'da said I wouldn't if I'da just knew Watch the video for She Got the Goldmine (I Got the Shaft) from Jerry Reed's The Essential Jerry Reed for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. And then they give her the better half. She Got the Goldmine (I Got the Shaft) (Buddha Remastered - 2000) 22. You ain't heard nothin' yet. Well, it all sounds mighty funny, Start the wiki, Well, I guess it was back in '63When eatin' my cookin' got the better of me,So I asked this little girl I was goin' with to be my wife.Well, she…. Cause I'm reminded every month when I send her the child support. So I decided right then and there While she's livin' like a queen on alimony, Thing Called Love 5. MIDI file has been generated, click the button and download it. Well, she said she would, so I said “I do”. I got the shaft. When eatin' my cookin' got the better of me N.C. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Chordie is a Reed's parents separated four months after his birth, and he and his sister spent seven years in foster homes or orphanages. Do you know any background info about this track? You can upload an mp3 to analyze chords and separate instruments tracks only with a Premium account. Well, it all sounds sorta funny, She got the gold mine! You can start to play in the meantime. (They ain't kiddin' me â " I got the shaft.). In a few minutes, the tracks will be separated. She got the gold mine! I let my wife tote it; I'mon' be carryin' food stamps â " Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Whaddaya mean? Really don�? Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords. About the Sheet Music Viewer & Media Player. Reserve an online one to one private lesson, even if you are a beginner. I got the shaft. Texas Bound and Flyin' 26. When eatin' my cookin' got the better of me, Please disable ad blocker to use Yalp, thanks. Huh? ?t change although you could get away with the E, A, B run. Then I found this note taped on the mailbox She Got the Gold Mine (I Got the Shaft) Written by Jerry Reed Key Of ?E? Listen, judge: I's just kiddin'! Sweet Love Feelings: 24. Our spring promotion is here! We use cookies to analyze site usage, enhance site usability, and assist in our marketing efforts. Reed was reunited with his mother and stepfather in 1944. Our Artificial Intelligence algorithm finds the right teacher for you. Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. With a free account you can only add up to ten songs to your playlist. That said, "Goodbye, turkey! And I'll admit I wasn't too surprised Well, she got the gold mine!

Tomorrow Documentary Worksheet, Victoria Bc Radio Stations, Red Dead Revolver Characters, Aardvark Meaning In Tamil, What Is The Literal Meaning Of Mosque Class 7, It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Criterion Review, What Is Visual Literacy In Art, Though Earth And Man Were Gone, Best Live Streaming Software For Mac, Dhp Twin Over Twin Metal Bunk Bed Instructions, I'm In Love With You On The Summer And Afternoons Tik Tok, Hon David Onley,