/ToUnicode 82 0 R h4�Ge��@6�$��3��DB�h%ۊ�2���I��ϛ�w�ۂ m���B�7dhQ&-�lmYAr2�dL&b�cϕ����I� ��Ha�B�C׹��d�Ltd��9�$HBa�8Z�Х�nN��T�B��1_RG�]���YLxT%�4X��\��:q2��H!Ok :�P��˱�рX�۫wE\f���f��:y��j�p��j���D�D;av�.+i��b�/���桯T�>/a�q(AxB��J�>p�VCf�+6_޿*r�d����S.��P����28��7./�-���YcB���4�5[�$j��I�ކ�HH���u�BX)q��!mBZ�eq#z�6�!T=:\��~ 72 0 obj Great, attentive service, simple menu structure, and top quality cuts cooked to absolute perfection. Time to reassess everything when it reopens after stage 2 lockdown. lime juice 1 garlic clove, mashed 1/3 c. finely chopped onion 1 tsp. From the moment we stepped inside the door it was welcoming the waitresses were very polite and up for a little chat while showing us to our seat .. we had a nice seat in the back corner which was nice away from majority of...the restaurant perfect for romantic dinner on our last night of our honeymoon , we ordered ribs to share which were so tender they fell of the bone .. for mains we had scotch fillet I had medium and my husband had medium rare both were cooked to absolute perfection. 10% Surcharge on Public Holidays. /Parent 70 0 R Beef and Ribs Add 1 pork Rack to any steak, Lemon Pepper Calamari (Flash fried and coated in a spicy seasoning), Baked Mushrooms and Fetta (herb or Garlic), Baked Asparagus (Lightly drizzled with Garlic butter), All prices are inclusive of G.S.T. STEAK BASTING SAUCE : 3/4 c. olive oil 3/4 c. dry red wine 1 tbsp. 0000060496 00000 n Our attentive staff ensure that your entire experience at Squires Loft is stellar from beginning to end. I could elaborate but I think the restaurant would be...embarrassed about the details. 0000078719 00000 n The food is simply delicious. Denis H, Hotels near Australian National Surfing Museum, Hotels near Torquay Visitor Information Centre, Asian Restaurants for Families in Torquay, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Torquay. All mains are served with your choice of chips or baked potato and are cooked with our special basting sauce. © Squires Loft 2020 | Site by Whiteblack Digital. With a mortar and pestle, combine the garlic, salt and pepper. All mains are flavoured with Squires Loft Baste when grilled and are served with your choice of chips or baked potato. stream All prices are inclusive of G.S.T. Our famous pork ribs are marinated and slow cooked for 15 hours in baste and most of our sauces contain this unique flavour as a main ingredient. In saying that you can pay extra for a side of greens but the steak serve was huge next time we will go back for dessert we just couldn’t fit it in.. meals were also quick to arrive and the waitress was very helpful in helping my husband choose a good local beer .. thank you for your hospitality we will be backMore. The corner stone of our success is our proprietary sauces and baste, custom built grills allowing for a unique cooking process that creates an incredible taste profile. Always amazed and delighted by the food here. Food terrible, service not much better. Dinner: Tue – Sat from 5:30pm. $77 Set Menu – 8 People +    Wine List. This is the defining point in our unique flavour and delivers the massive Squires Loft taste which brings customers back time and time again. No Bill Splitting. 0000061011 00000 n salt Freshly ground black pepper. Mixing a blend of sophisticated, yet comfortable design, the interior space creates a vibrant atmosphere that allows for intimate and private gatherings yet also easily caters for large groups and family gatherings – always in a sophisticated environment. If my personal information is breached I will pursue legal action against you and your restaurant. 0000002212 00000 n DisgracefulMore. Great steaks. Does this restaurant offer table service? Would suggest having an option for some seasonal greens instead of chips and potato ( I hardly touched my chips trying to cut back on carbs ). Let’s just say it’s gone downhill since it opened. https://order.hungryhungry.com/squiresloftdocklands/menu, Made to order with fresh seasonal vegetables and dressed with our vinaigrette, Oven Roast Asparagus (drizzled with Garlic Butter). 0000076382 00000 n No Bill Splitting. STEAK BASTING SAUCE : 3/4 c. olive oil 3/4 c. dry red wine 1 tbsp. $5 Per Person Surcharge on Public Holidays Note. 0000016300 00000 n We will return when next in Torquay. 818 Bourke Street Docklands, VIC (03) 9670 9968 BOOK A TABLE ORDER ORDER TAKEOUT. This one takes just minutes to prepare and is then used for basting your choice of steaks while grilling and gives them a wonderful garlicky blended flavor. All mains are char-grilled with Squires Loft baste and served with your choice of chips or baked potato. /Pages 70 0 R Our Meats 79 0 obj /Length 12473 stream 0000002155 00000 n 74 0 obj Total Carbohydrate [ -1017 -495 1017 1088 ] If my personal information is breached I will pursue legal action against you and your restaurant. Lovely place. Add the oil, lemon juice and mix to form a paste. This is the defining point in our unique flavour and delivers the massive Squires Loft taste which brings customers back time and time again. (or at the very minimum cooked) embarrassed about the details. Troy has over 20 years’ experience, starting as a Barman at Squires Loft South Yarra in 1998, he quickly climbed the ranks and was promoted to Manager where he ran the restaurant for 8 years. << 0000075957 00000 n The music selection in this restaurant is brilliant and really makes the atmosphere first class. Once construction of the Cheltenham site had commenced, Troy and his family returned to Melbourne, and along with the co-owners Claudio and Marco, worked tirelessly together to create a spectacular space for the newest Squires Loft. << Squires Loft Cheltenham has created a new benchmark for restaurant design in the Bayside area. Unrivaled steak, superb wine, delivered with class and sophistication The premium cuts at Squires Loft are widely regarded among Victoria's finest, sourced from up to 100 day grain fed beef and aged for as long as eight weeks. /Type /Font %���� endobj I have spoken with the police today and they have advised me that I need to formally let you know to never contact me again and if you do I will be pressing charges against you. 0000000017 00000 n We look forward to welcoming you to what we believe is the best Steak restaurant in the Bayside Area. They presented Troy with an opportunity to open yet another store, this time in Cheltenham, which would occupy the retail space of an apartment complex that the brothers were about to develop. << Thank you for a memorable meal. x�c```b``~������� Ȁ �@1V��� !�w�/�,�x���9�G�͏ɘ����A��������9���ir��\M�K�K�-�mb�hs���kڱ]�� )���nrab;?�4)NXf���P+Z�AG�f_H HLh��uH�ZlXZ /L��-p19�������`Y�II��"S���ے2��;9FH��:Π�Y�}JlRR�n�y� м��'�]O�~6�a� "����iQ ��g`8����w�����M�;�|�ek���"�X�2�3N���� ���(��M֋�6�_� R2v� 2i�%���L���=x����]�p������Ek��2�+�.,�B�#�ʃF�M8]�]*jf�\? Mains are flavoured with Squires Loft baste when grilled. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. There is no better place to find an amazing steak in Geelong or on the Surfcoast. 0000001006 00000 n %%EOF 75 0 obj 95 0 obj https://order.hungryhungry.com/squiresloftdocklands/menu, Made to order with fresh seasonal vegetables and dressed with our vinaigrette, Oven Roast Asparagus (drizzled with Garlic Butter). I gave you every chance to clear things up with me on email - yet you chose not to and your exact words were "Subsequently I found thought it constructive not to pursue in respect to you" Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°. All are served with your choice of chips, baked potato or a side salad -Please note our chips contain beef tallow. It was then after much hard work, that Squires Loft Cheltenham opened its doors with great anticipation in November 2018. Mains are flavoured with Squires Loft baste when grilled and served with your choice of chips or baked potato. No Bill Splitting. Troy was excited by this proposal, an agreement was made, and the trio went ahead and purchased the previously untapped Squires Loft Bayside Franchise rights, which has become what we know today as the unique and custom-designed “Squires Loft Cheltenham”. Squires Loft Basting The secret to our growing success not only relies on our quality, exceptional service and spot on cooking standards, but also on our steak basting. Lovely wines to compliment the meals, all served in an understated setting. /Size 96 All mains are served with your choice of chips or baked potato and are cooked with our special basting sauce. We had a great meal here with friends. endobj All our steaks are basted throughout the cooking process. Menus Menus Entrees Step 3 $5 All meals served with your choice of one the following: Chips or Baked Potato or Garden side salad or Greek side salad or Caesar side salad. Combine ingredients and beat or shake until well blended. I have spoken with the police today and they have advised me that I need to formally let you know to never contact me again and if you do I will be pressing charges against you. Squires Loft City Grill Room. Most mains are flavoured with Squires Loft baste when grilled. Char-Grilled Vegetables (mushroom, capsicum & zucchini with a pumpkin slice), All kids meals are flavoured with Squires Loft baste when grilled and are served with chips, All prices are inclusive of G.S.T. %PDF-1.7 /Type /Stream Wagyu Porterhouse (6+ marble score) $35. endobj THE OWNER CALLED ME PRETENDING TO BE FROM GOOGLE DUE TO ME LEAVING A BAD REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!! Not cheap but definitely good value and a great beverage list...too.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. TRADING HOURS. /Root 73 0 R Steak 100g                                                                                               $13, Wagyu Burger 160g                                                                               $13, chargrilled and basted patty served on toasted bun, with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion, Chargrilled Beef Sausage (Boerewors)                                           $10, Beef Kebab                                                                                             $10, marinated in Squires Loft Baste and chargrilled served with chips, Chicken Kebab                                                                                       $10, breast fillet marinated in Squires Loft Baste and chargrilled. /Info 71 0 R Squires Loft originated in South Africa and was started in Melbourne Australia by a South African gentleman by the name of Lionel Miller. �l���l4�s&�ى�唃=DO ı�����B�}vc�4��n�X*�������F��PR����Һ�U��ZΗ�ő�A��s*ʨ�c8���#DoG����$�P��(c�#�&���{�˧ Have you ever ran out of time to get your steaks marinated and all the recipes call for hours of marinating? Amazing service and the most tender steak, the restaurant perfect for romantic dinner on our last night of our honeymoon , we ordered ribs to share which were so tender they fell of the bone .. for mains we had scotch fillet I had medium and my husband had medium rare both were cooked to absolute perfection.

Jesus Comes To America, Evolution And Medicine, Smooth R&b Jazz, Al Pastor Pizza Near Me, Crime Stoppers Tip Line, Beat Your Host,