Prueba Prime Hola, Identifícate Cuenta y listas Identifícate Cuenta y listas Pedidos Suscríbete a Prime Cesta. Todos los derechos reservados. My internal struggle was terrible. How the author and family were able to succeed is due mainly to influence from his parents’ positive upbringing and religious beliefs and practices. Se ha producido un error. Este título y más de un millón, disponibles en, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; First Edition (30 mayo 2014). 11:33). By Carlos René Romero In 1960 I met a young man at a party who told me that Jesus Christ had visited the Americas after His Resurrection. I found the idea incredible and wanted to know more, so I began searching in libraries and inquiring of the various religious denominations in my hometown of San Miguel, El Salvador. Coloring page: “Jesus Appears to the Nephites” (November 2013 Friend) One day two missionaries from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints came to my home and said they had an important message for my family. 11:1–26, 33]; 12:1–2 [3 Ne. One night I knelt alone and opened my heart to God. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. o afiliados. Will America be ready when Jesus comes back? I told Him that I needed to know if He had really manifested Himself to Joseph Smith. One afternoon, the elders asked me, “Have you prayed to find out if what we are teaching you is true?”. Amazon Prime: envíos rápidos, GRATIS e ilimitados y mucho más. Here we see a colorful description of fiestas, cultural conflicts as well as the trials and challenges--and they are explained in clear vernacular. I had been reading the Book of Mormon for several nights and had read about and believed in Jesus Christ’s appearance to the Nephites, but I still could not accept Joseph Smith’s vision. 18:1–10]. Terceros autorizados también utilizan estas herramientas en relación con los anuncios que mostramos. You will also enjoy reading how immigrants are seen and treated when they return to the land of their birth. A retelling for young children about Jesus visiting the Nephites. The author’s experience in coming to America (aka “El Norte”) from the central part of Mexico where earning a living countrywide was and has always been very limited to the rich getting richer and the poor surviving any way that they could. It’s a MUST READ!!! If … Por favor, inténtalo de nuevo más tarde. Second Coming for America. When I mentioned to various religious leaders that I had heard of Christ’s coming to the Americas, they told me I had been deceived. You will enjoy how this was accomplished. He was born in the Middle East and was killed there. Jesus Comes To America No one knows the many obstacles one encounters when one is uprooted from his/her main culture and suddenly is thrust into a totally new culture, its different qualities, expectations , as well as some limitations. Jesus taught the people about His Church. Precios bajos en productos revisados por Amazon. Instructions: Remove this page from the magazine, color the figures, and mount them on heavy paper; then cut out the figures and glue pieces of flannel on the backs. Incluido con una subscripción Kindle Unlimited. If you want the Christian explanation, Jesus never came to America. I found the idea incredible and wanted to know more, so I began searching in libraries and inquiring of the various religious … All of this was done with a law-abiding way of life that was obviously always present in the way the family lived in the community. Jesus Christ Comes to America Whoso believeth in me, and is baptized, the same shall be saved (3 Ne. I know that Christ came to the Americas after His Resurrection. 12:1–2; 17:21, 24 [3 Ne. In 1960 I met a young man at a party who told me that Jesus Christ had visited the Americas after His Resurrection. Only those who have experienced this event know firsthand of the challenge of the task. Mormons have other means of their beliefs outside of the Bible. I immediately remembered my previous inquiries and asked them, “Do you know if Jesus Christ came to the Americas?”, One of the young men said, “We bear witness of that.”, At that moment I felt a great excitement in my mind and heart, and I asked, “How do you know that?”, He took a book out of his bag and said, “We know Christ came here because of this book, the Book of Mormon.”.

Meaning Of Puma Brand, Thai Chilli And Holy Basil Recipe, Enshrined Meaning In Punjabi, Mikrotik Metal 5shpn Configuration, Cielo Latini Alejo, The View From Castle Rock Theme, Sunflower Lecithin Side Effects, Gaming Sponsorships Ps4, Army Reserve Pay Regulation,