A forgetful killer can be a dangerous thing. I love this picture — it just so perfectly illustrates Bong-hee and Ji-wook’s relationship right now. In a crucial scene that takes place at the court, No Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) pushes Jeong Hyun Soo (Dong Ha) over the edge and eventually makes him confess to the crime that he himself had forgotten about. A … Bong Hee is falsely accused of murdering her ex-boyfriend, and Ji Wook gets demoted because he risks his career and reputation to save Bong Hee. After taking a break to reorganize his thoughts, he will return with a new project. Noh Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) is a prosecutor who changes jobs to become a private attorney at a powerful law firm. Watch “Suspicious Partner” starring Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun, and Dong Ha at Viki. It’s the song the killer was whistling on the night Hee-joon was murdered, the song she’s been trying to place ever since. 22), This page was last edited on 8 November 2020, at 16:43. I think I did well thanks to the energy of those great actors. Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun) is a prosecutor trainee who works with prosecutor Cha Yoo Jung (Nara), Ji Wook’s ex-girlfriend who desperately wants to win him back. He debuted as Kim Hyung Gyu in 2008 through KBS2’s “The Accidental Couple” and later appeared in “Three Days,” “Glorious Day,” “Last,” “Glamorous Temptation,” “Beautiful Mind,” and “Chief Kim.” He changed his name to Dong Ha before appearing in “Beautiful Mind,” and engraved his new name in viewers’ minds through “Chief Kim.”, Asked if he’s ever come across a slump during his nine years of acting, he replied, “I’ve been asked that a lot, but I don’t know why people think that way.

As someone who filmed with him for three months, I can say that he seems like a really good person. '봄햇살 같은 미모' | MBC 연예 스포츠", "Ji Chang-wook confirms role in 'Be Careful of This Woman, "TNMS Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu", "AGB Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu", "[2017 SBS 연기대상 종합] '피고인' 지성, 이변 없는 대상..."사랑하는 아내 감사, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Suspicious_Partner&oldid=987685068, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Wednesday–Thursday Drama, Excellence Award, Actor in a Wednesday–Thursday Drama, Excellence Award, Actress in a Wednesday–Thursday Drama, Kim Kyung-jin as the Guy who disturbed Bong-hee while drinking (Ep. The series is about Noh Ji-wook (Ji Chang-wook), a prosecutor, and Eun Bong-hee (Nam Ji-hyun), a prosecutor trainee, and how they work together on a mysterious case involving a sly psychopath murderer. Becoming a good actor is my primary and final goal.”.

During Eun Hyuk's troubled childhood, Ji Wook used to feel like his only family. Bong Hee is falsely accused of murdering her ex-boyfriend, and Ji Wook gets demoted because he risks his career and reputation to save Bong Hee. He said, “In the beginning, I only knew that Hyun Soo had lost a woman he loved through a crime and went around killing people out of revenge. Both lead actors Ji Chang-wook and Nam Ji-hyun starred in Warrior Baek Dong-soo in 2011. I’m going to be honest here, this episode is not easy to watch. Sign up to enjoy Asian TV shows and movies, and continue where you left off.

But it appears the real killer has amnesia, and the killer keeps coming after Bong Hee and Ji Wook. When a murderer strikes, Bong Hee suddenly finds herself as a suspect in the murder.

Things get complicated as their careers and love lives get entangled, but one thing brings them together- catching the real culprit responsible for a series of murders before they run out of time and get themselves killed. By clicking on "Accept", you agree to our use of cookies. [16] The first script reading took place April 4, 2017 at SBS Ilsan Production Center in Tanhyun, South Korea.[17][18]. Loading... Unsubscribe from la _ Me?
I’m someone who feels joy from analyzing a character and acting it out, and I’ve only done my job as an actor.

[5][6], The show enjoyed modest viewership share, but it beat its competitor by topping the important 20-49 year old demographic, as well as streaming, popularity, and brand reputation charts for consecutive weeks.[7][8]. I had to do it in two takes because I had a runny nose, but Ji Chang Wook did it all in one take.”, Because of his unfamiliar name, many people think Dong Ha is a rookie actor, but he is actually been in the industry for nine years. suspicious partner the killer whistle la _ Me. Suspicious Partner[4] (Korean: 수상한 파트너; RR: Susanghan Pateuneo) is a 2017 South Korean television series starring Ji Chang-wook and Nam Ji-hyun, with Choi Tae-joon and Kwon Nara. Suspicious Partner: Episodes 23-24 by LollyPip. They find out how deeply connected they are by their past. Stream the killer whistle (suspicious partner) by EVE from desktop or your mobile device It aired on SBS from May 10 to July 13, 2017 at 22:00 (KST) on Wednesdays and Thursdays for 40 episodes. 8), Seo Jin-wook as Forensic expert who testified in court (Ep. SBS’s “Suspicious Partner” was a drama that made actor Dong Ha truly shine. His mixed-up emotions could lead him into some very bad decisions if he’s not careful, … Continue reading "Suspicious Partner: Episodes 13-14" They find out how deeply connected they are by their past. Suspicious Partner is a romantic comedy drama based on a brainiac prosecutor, Noh Ji Wook, and a rookie justice department intern, Eun Bong Hee, who always seems to find herself in the most unfortunate and embarrassing situations.

I’m just a little happier now because the dramas did well.”, Through these two dramas, Dong Ha has definitely became much more well-known.

Regarding his role as Jeong Hyun Soo, he said, “I was glad that there were positive reviews about my role even though I was a villain. I was really surprised too, but I couldn’t keep thinking about that. SBS’s “Suspicious Partner” was a drama that made actor Dong Ha truly shine. English, Indonesian, Chinese(Traditional) and 32 more. Dong Ha played Jeong Hyun Soo, a serial killer who takes revenge on his friends who gang raped his first love. Attorney Ji Eun Hyuk (Choi Tae Joon) is a longtime family friend of Ji Wook’s but harbors some resentment about their different family circumstances. However, due to an incident, their friendship has be torn apart, and Eun Hyuk strives to start a friendship with him again. Suspicious Partner is a romantic comedy drama based on a brainiac prosecutor, Noh Ji Wook, and a rookie justice department intern, Eun Bong Hee, who always seems to find herself in the most unfortunate and embarrassing situations. They didn’t tell me whether that woman was his first love, his sister, or someone else, and I only found out that I was one of the perpetrators after episode 10. 수상한 파트너, Love in Trouble, Beware of This Woman, Be Careful of This Woman, Watch Out for This Woman, Suspicious Romance. I thought I’d be hurt, but that wasn’t the case, and I’m glad.”, Dong Ha talked about the main leads of the drama, Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun, saying, “We’ve never practiced the scenes together before going into shooting, but the actions and reactions still turned out nice.
Suspicious Partner - EP15 | Accidental Hug Between Ji Chang Wook & Nam Ji Hyun [Eng Sub] - … Dong Ha played Jeong Hyun Soo, a serial killer who takes revenge on his friends who gang raped his first love. He said, “I will keep working hard so that people will think of me as a skilled actor. [9], The early working titles for the drama were Beware This Woman and Suspicious Romance.

1-4), Kim Ki-nam as Prosecutor who works with Jung Moo-young (Ep. I knew about the twist, but it wasn’t time for me to show it in the drama yet, so I tried to put the thought aside when acting. Interestingly, the actor had not been informed of the twist about his character until they were 10 episodes into filming the drama. The series was originally packaged as twenty 60-minute episodes. suspicious partner the killer whistle - Duration: 0:20.

Maxwell House Hotel, Is Apple Cider Vinegar Halal, Silk Meaning In Tamil, Jam Hsiao - Princess, Is Seagram's Escapes Beer, Country Music Daily, Convert L/s To M3/s, Christmas Lunch Ideas, Is After We Collided On Amazon Prime Video, Nutpods Creamer Review, Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai Stick, Speed Of Light In Miles Per Second, Tengger Cavalry Hero, Edward Jones Bank, Words To Describe A Company's Personality, Infant Mortality Rate By Country, Dynamic Breadcrumbs Bootstrap, Fmla Tracking Spreadsheet 2020, Core Sample Definition, Secure Code Warrior Logo, Gujarat Legislative Assembly, Misdirection Carly Usdin, Barclays Bank Tanzania Website, Stormy Weather (1943 Music Composed By), Types Of Customer Relationship Management Pdf, Ontario Crime Rate Map,