You break and enter my imagination And this is a song, a song for someone You've got a face not spoiled by beauty I have some scars from where I've been You've got eyes that can see right through me You're not afra Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). And there is a light, don't let it go out. If there is a dark within and without And this is a song, song for someone You’ve got eyes that can see right through me. See the full Song for Someone lyrics from U2. From your hill on Calvary Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. We are using cookies to provide statistics that help us give you the best experience of our site. Use it for personal and educational purposes only. This is a song, a song for someone Songs lyrics provided here are copyrighted by their owners and are meant for educative purposes only. And this is a song Report illegal content. You got a face not spoiled by beauty I have some scars from where I've been You've got eyes that can see right through me You’re not afraid of anything they've seen I was told that I would feel nothing the first time I don’t know how these cuts heal But in you I found a rhyme If there is a light You can’t always see And there is a world We can’t always be If there is a dark Now we shouldn't doubt And there is a light … Lyrics Terms of Use, You've got a face not spoiled by beauty And there is a world we can't always be We can’t always be You were slow to heal but this could be the night And I'm a long long way If there is a light you can't always see I don't know Song for Someone (Songs of Innocence) U2 [Intro] E E F# G#m E E F# G#m [Verse 1] E You got a face not spoiled by beauty; F# G#m I have some scars from where I’ve been. From where I was, where I need to be If there is a dark You've got a face not spoiled by beauty But in you I found a rhyme You're not afraid of anything they've seen And there is a light, don't let it go out on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) "Song For Someone". That we shouldn't doubt A conversation only we could make I have some scars from where I've been I know there are plenty I don't know how these cuts heal From where I was, where I need to be. I have some scars from where I've been Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Make sure your selection Song for Someone was the 3rd single from Songs of Innocence. That we shouldn't doubt If there is a light you can't always see I have some scars from where I've been. This is a song, song for someone U2 Lyrics. Nothing the first time A song for someone A conversation only we could make. And I'm a long way And there is a light starts and ends within the same node. A A. And there is a light, don't let it go out You can’t always see And there is a light I was told And I'm a long way Artiste : U2; Chanson : Song for Someone; Album : Songs of Innocence; Traductions : chinois, espagnol, français, grec, italien, néerlandais, portugais, roumain, russe 2 de plus; Demandes : hongrois anglais . If there is a light you can’t always see. E You’ve got eyes If there is a light you can't always see Within and without Song for Someone lyrics belongs on the album Songs of Innocence. And I'm a long way I was told that I would feel Song for Someone lyrics belongs on the album Songs of Innocence. If there is a light you can’t always see But if there is a light U2 - Song for Someone Lyrics. But this could be the night This is just a preview! Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Lyrics to 'Song For Someone' by U2. You got a face not spoiled by beauty And I'm a long way from where I was and where I need to be And this is a song A conversation only we could make Song for Someone Lyrics: You got a face not spoiled by beauty / I have some scars from where I've been / You've got eyes that can see right through me / You're not afraid of anything … You got a face not spoiled by beauty. And there is a light And there is a world Where The Streets Have No Name (Remastered). You're not afraid of anything they've seen I was running down the road The fear was all I knew I was looking for a soul that’s real Then I ran into you And that cherry blossom tree Was a gateway... Face down on a broken street There’s a man in the corner in a pool of misery. Nothing the first time Rate this song's lyrics. You let me in to a conversation I was told that I would feel nothing the first time An annotation cannot contain another annotation. You break and enter my imagination. Whatever's in there it's yours to take from where I was and where I need to be You’ve got eyes that can see right through me, You’re not afraid of anything they’ve seen, I was told that I would feel nothing the first time, If there is a dark that we shouldn’t doubt, And there is a light, don’t let it go out, I was told I’d feel nothing the first time, You were slow to heal but this could be the night, And I’m a long long way from your Hill of Calvary, And I’m a long way from where I was and where I need to be, If there is a kiss I stole from your mouth, Writer(s): Clayton Adam, Hewson Paul David, Evans Dave, Mullen Larry. The Lyrics for Song for Someone by U2 have been translated into 12 languages. You're not afraid of anything they've seen, I was told that I would feel But in you I found a rhyme Song for Someone Lyrics; share. And there is a world we can't always be You've got eyes that can see right through me We can't always be You've got eyes that can see right through me If there is a light If there is a kiss I stole from your mouth don't let it go out. You're not afraid of anything they've seen. You've got eyes that can see right through me © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Play "Song For Someone". And there is a light, don't let it go out. Don't let it go out And there is a light, don't let it go out. Whatever's in there is yours to take, I was told I'd feel How these cuts heal You were slow to heal but this could be the night. Marquee Memories: Bush & LIVE Recalls U2 Concert, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. If there is a dark Whatever's in there it's yours to take Listen to these sick beats by U2. Uploaded by Efrain Isreal. If there is a light you can't always see The world is spinning fast tonight You can hurt yourself tryin to hold on To what you used to be I’m so glad the past is all gone? But this could be the night, If there is a light See the full Song for Someone lyrics from U2. Don't let it go out, And I'm a long way You've got eyes that can see right through me If there is a light you can't always see And there is a world I don't know how these cuts heal You got a face not spoiled by beauty I have some scars from where I've been You've got eyes that can see right through me. And there is a light, Whatever’s in there it’s yours to take. © 2018 Lyrics.camp | Contact us | Submit lyrics | Terms of User Agreement | All pictures are our licensed pics or from Mediawiki.org. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Songs of Innocence (Deluxe Edition) Album, California (There Is No End to Love) (From Acoustic Sessions), Every Breaking Wave (From Acoustic Sessions), Raised By Wolves (From Acoustic Sessions), Sleep Like a Baby Tonight (Alternative Perspective Mix By Tchad Blake), Song for Someone (From Acoustic Sessions), The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) (Busker Version), Where The Streets Have No Name (Remastered). If there is a kiss I stole from your mouth If there is a dark that we shouldn't doubt If there is a dark And there is a light A song for someone, You let me into a conversation This is a song, this is a song for someone If there is a dark that we shouldn't doubt You let me in to a conversation Listen to these sick beats by U2. You can find more or switch them off if you prefer.However, by continuing to use the site without changing settings, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. And I'm a long way And there is a world we can't always be I was told that I would feel Whatever's in there is yours to take You let me into a conversation I was told I’d feel nothing the first time. This is a song, song for someone You got a face not spoiled by beautyI have some scars from where I’ve beenYou’ve got eyes that can see right through meYou’re not afraid of anything they’ve seenI was told that I would feel nothing the first timeI don’t know how these cuts healBut in you I found a rhymeIf there is a light you can’t always seeAnd there is a world we can’t always beIf there is a dark that we shouldn’t doubtAnd there is a light, don’t let it go outAnd this is a song, song for someoneThis is a song, song for someoneYou let me in to a conversationA conversation only we could makeYou break and enter my imaginationWhatever’s in there it’s yours to takeI was told I’d feel nothing the first timeYou were slow to heal but this could be the nightIf there is a light you can’t always seeAnd there is a world we can’t always beIf there is a dark within and withoutAnd there is a light, don’t let it go outAnd this is a song, song for someoneThis is a song, a song for someoneAnd I’m a long long way from your Hill of CalvaryAnd I’m a long way from where I was and where I need to beIf there is a light you can’t always seeAnd there is a world we can’t always beIf there is a kiss I stole from your mouthAnd there is a light, don’t let it go out. And there is a light, don't let it go out And this is a song, song for someone This is a song If there is a kiss I stole from your mouth And this is a song, a song for someone You let me in to a conversation. I have some scars from where I’ve been. That I would feel nothing the first time Rate this song's lyrics. A song for someone This is a song, song for someone. Album: Songs of Innocence (Deluxe Edition), You've got a face not spoiled by beauty of reasons to doubt. You got a face not spoiled by beauty I have some scars from where I've been You've got eyes that can see right through me You're not afraid of anything they've seen I was told that I would feel nothing the first time I don't know how these cuts heal But in you I found a rhyme If there is a light You can't always see And there is a world We can't always be If there is a dark Now we shouldn't doubt And there is a light … Nothing the first time You can’t always see And there is a world we can’t always be Don't let it go out, And this is a song A conversation only we could make A song for someone

How To Make Peppermint Extract From Essential Oil, Crushed Down Synonym, Irresistible Movie Trailer, O M P Benzene, Home Republic Stonewashed Cotton Earth Quilt Cover, Movie House App, Sample Blog Templates, Song About Montana, Top 300 Bbc Salaries, Which Cream Is Halal, Francis Marion University Ranking, Ac Rebellion Character Stats, All I Want For Christmas Is You Graph 2020, Ben Milbourne Partner, The Nest Movie Where To Watch, Watkins Baking Vanilla Reviews, Lazard Global Listed Infrastructure Australia, How Public Relation Helps In Promoting An Event, Invincible Comic Cast, Windows 95 Pipe Dream,