Trigger. The best way to complete the quest is to take your time and knock out each enemy as you come across them. Unfortunately, I don't work for the developers and can't really help you in any way. I bet if I wait a day or two the witches might replenish the chest. … My suggestion would be to go back to an older save if you have one. Sep 4, 2018 @ 1:38am Mysterious chest question Does this go on forever? Partly tied to the Johnny Bolton, Special Agent encounter, this house is far off from the others, usually in one corner of the island surrounded by meadows. That's odd. Maybe Yea. And mastermind, I activated the switch before it popped up and now says incomplete! If you do, you'll automatically black out and appear back in your Safe Room on the following day. The library should also have a few skill Books, just see you aren't caught. Sidequest: Mysterious Chest This quest will trigger upon finding a mysterious chest, surrounded by painted pentagrams. Mysterious Chest. Chests are usually locked and require a Basic Lockpick to open. I can't finish the mission even I have already checked the chest and take all things. Acquired: This quest is triggered while exploring Lud’s Holm. The video shows a great location to do this in. You will pass the library and bathroom as you walk down the hallway taking a right once you reach the end to arrive at a door. Mysterious Chest is one of the Quests in the game We Happy Few 1 Objectives 2 Text 3 Walkthrough 3.1 Open the chest 4 See also Investigate the curious chest. October 10, 1964 at 9:30 PM I have been to it close to a dozen times now I'm sure, and it still keeps saying "wait a day or two", and then same when I go back and open it. After entering the dining room, turn left and follow that hallway while keeping your eyes peeled for another enemy patrolling. Conception PLUS: Maidens of the Twelve Stars Guide. The quest will complete as soon as you exit the Mystery House. This leads to a hallway filled with debris. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews We Happy Few > Bugs and Tech Support > Topic Details. Is this a bug or a reoccurring challenge? In order to circumvent this, either avoid or knock out Wastrels from behind, and you may even want to bring some sneakers to maximize your stealth. Should I come back? If I understand these signs right, they put something new in there every day. Once I come back in a day or two I open the chest again and it tells me to come back in a day or two it’s basically a loop. In order to get in, you need to wait until nightfall (midnight) and take anything that puts your under the effect of Joy - letting you enter the gate and go into the mansion. Down the hall leads to a large open room with stairs going up to the main ceremony chamber on the second floor where all the chanting is coming from. Last Edited: 2 Aug 2016 12:20 am. Objectives. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. https://whf.fandom.com/wiki/Mysterious_Chest?oldid=6369. I had the honey one bug up. The chest is - of course - locked, and will require you to craft a lockpick to open it up and see what's inside. 8 want to boost; Add-on Lightbearer. Top Contributors: Ragga_Fragga, SirFatCat, Wiki_Creation_Bot + more. This subreddit is for the discussion of Compulsion Games recent title We Happy Few. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews We Happy Few > General Discussions > Topic Details. It's still unfinished. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. It never finishes? Find the source of the strangeness without being seen, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. What did you guys do? Similar bugs I have encountered: completing Hive Mind (wont even give me option to pick up honey) AND A Model Citizen (Flipped bunker switch before objective appeared, now quest wont complete). *Here is where the ephemeral linens were for me in the Treehouse quest: You can either sneak up and take down the cult priest or engage him in combat to neutralize him. Wait a day or two. Wait until night and open the chest with a Basic Lockpick. January 16, 2020. by Chappie. Do you know why? You need to sneak through the mansion without alerting anyone. Once opening the chest it will refill after two nights. Sovereign Prayer to the True God. 688 180 10. This chest has a chance to contain a vomit bomb or headknocker upon revisits, or contain a vomit bomb explosion which gives you food poisoning. It's still unfinished. 1. 7,716 1,540 70. Strategy. Mysterious Chest is a side quest for both Ollie and Arthur in We Happy Few. Steal a few … I should come back tomorrow. This site uses cookies. From here, head through the kitchen into the dining room while keeping an eye out for the enemy that is patrolling this area.

Icd-10 Code For Z15 09, Who Regulates Homeowner Associations In California, Shelf Stable Half And Half, Chro Tv Schedule, Please Don't Touch Anything Ending 17, Cotton Rugs Pros And Cons, Bis Certification For Mobile Phones List,