Which didn't make sense to me as to why the Westin charged such an outrageous price to park your car when you could save your money by parking on your own. Get answers to your questions about San Antonio. Very easy to get to from highways. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-4168035', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');car in the garage directly across the street from the hotel. Discover how to reach The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. What is graduation from Lackland AFB like? We requested a room with a larger balcony then the one we had and the front desk staff were very friendly and moved us right away with no problem. I believe that there is a thread on here with a list of all of the great restaurants in S.A. $12 per day if you do not take your (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We were very impressed with our service while waiting on our vehicle. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. GBNCM, General Manager at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, responded to this review. Thrive during your stay at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio. Lucretious found my lost items and shipped them back to me immediately. Bill PetrellaGeneral Manager. Hopefully you had a great time at the water park!Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!Bill Petrella, GM. Please see our partners for more details. Would definitely recommend this beautiful hotel and amazing staff for any of your business events. I am not sure what the name of the garage is, but you can not miss it. Get on US-281 S from S Terminal Dr and Dee Howard Way, Continue on US-281 S to E Commerce St. Take exit 141A from I-37 S. Continue on E Commerce St. Drive to W Market St, destination will be on the right. And Thank you Westin!!! Wonderful Stay. Yes, there's an outdoor pool. I highly recommend it and would definitely go back. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-4168705', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Riverwalk? Thank you Lucretius Hamilton for your wonderful customer service. Staff is amazing. When I stayed at the Westin around Thanksgiving, I parked my car in the garage directly across the street from the hotel. Marriott Proprietary Information, https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/satvw-the-westin-riverwalk-san-antonio/?directPageRequest=true, Alternate transportation: Go Shuttle; fee: 13 USD (one way) ;scheduled, Newly Renovated Guest room, 1 King, City view, Newly Renovated Guest room, 2 Double, City view, Newly Renovated Guest room, 1 King, River Side view, Balcony, Newly Renovated Guest room, 2 Double, River Side view, Balcony, Newly Renovated 1 Bedroom Studio Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, City view, Newly Renovated 1 Bedroom Studio Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, River Side view, Balcony, Renovated Corner Suite 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Corner room, Balcony, Traditional Queen Guest room, 2 Queen, City view, Premium King Guest room, 1 King, River Side view, Balcony, Renovated Studio 1 Bedroom Studio Suite, 2 Queen, City view, Renovated Corner Suite Guest room, 1 King, River Side view, Balcony, Mission Suite 1 Bedroom Suite, Sofa bed, Bathrooms: 1.5, River Side view, Balcony, Luxury Suite 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Bathrooms: 1.5, River Side view, Balcony, No View Newly Renovated Guest room, 1 King, No View Newly Renovated Guest room, 2 Double. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are coming to the Riverwalk!More, Hello amydm11, Thank you for taking the time to post such positive comments and for telling us about JR. We're certainly lucky to have him on our staff. The garage was $10 a day (but that was in November 2005). Actually, it is the same garage that the hotel valet uses. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. The garage was $10 a day (but that was in November 2005). who wouldn't want to come back. Now $143 (Was $̶2̶3̶2̶) on Tripadvisor: The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, San Antonio. I have been planning these events for years and NEVER have I had a better experience! We just spent a week at the Westin. Left here feeling like I was a Queen. Staying on riverwalk or in northern resort area? Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. My company recently held our annual user conference at this hotel. Off-site parking, fee: 10 USD hourly, 25 USD daily, © 1996 – 2020 Marriott International, Inc. All rights reserved. This hotel is a wonderful and beautiful property right on the San Antonio Riverwalk. Thank you J.R Vasquez and your Crew for your patience in explaining each time how to get me where I needed to go. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in San Antonio, Hotels near San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral, Hotels near San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, Hotels near Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. You won't be disappointed. Discount San Antonio, TX Sea World tickets, What to do on Riverwalk at Christmas Time, Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa, JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa. more, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Everyone is so pleasant and helpful. You don't happen to remember the name of the garage? I have learned that many of the hotels valet parking use spaces inside the public garages. During my last visit to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I would highly recommend this hotel if you are coming to the Riverwalk! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio: Valet Parking - See 4,553 traveler reviews, 1,151 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio at Tripadvisor. It is directly across the street from the Westin Hotel. We are located at 420 W Market Street, at the corner of Market and Navarro. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-4184670', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');car out of the garage, otherwise you have to pay by the hour each time you depart. Any "favorite" place to eat on the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? He was extremely helpful & friendly! Situated on the Riverwalk's quiet end, our upscale hotel is near the Pearl District, home to downtown restaurants, bars, shopping and entertainment. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We didn't have any complaints from our two kids. So I always utilize the garages when I come to San Antonio. Each one will tend to you as if you are royalty. We were very impressed with our service while waiting on our vehicle. This is a great place to stay. From the front desk to the lady at the pool house to the valet. This hotel does not provide shuttle service. 327 reviews of The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio "Nice hotel - it isn't the nicest Westin I have stayed at (that distinction would go to the Pasadena Westin) - but its a nice way to spend a few days while away on work. To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. It surely beats the $30 a day in NYC. I am so grateful! The staff is great and goes above and beyond to make your stay perfect. The garage also has an uncovered parking lot next to it. The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio: Beautiful location but not a top notch Westin - See 4,561 traveler reviews, 1,162 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Riverwalk… Does anyone know the name of the garage and their rates? I left my bose headphones and ipod shuffle at the hotel work out facility. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. See parking lots and garages and compare prices on the The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio parking map at ParkWhiz. We're staying at (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? They are kid friendly. Innovative spaces. Not sure of the exact garage/lot near the Westin, but someone will and post soon. When I stayed at the Westin around Thanksgiving, I parked my (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We are located at 420 W Market Street, at the corner of Market and Navarro. LOL! I stayed at this hotel for a conference and received excellent customer service. Yes, there's self parking on site (charges apply). I really apprecited you guys!! Oh, one last thing. Ask amydm11 about The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, Ask allyson15 about The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, Ask GregC242 about The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, Exceeding Expectations - Felt like A Queen, Ask Jennifer P about The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, Ask Velma R about The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, Ask Kellie W about The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, Hotels near The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, Extended Stay America Hotels in San Antonio, Hotels with Military Discounts in San Antonio, Hotels near Waxy O'Connors on the Riverwalk, Hotels near (SAT) San Antonio Intl Airport, Hotels near South Texas Vocational Technical Institute, Hotels near Southern Careers Institute San Antonio, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - San Antonio, Hotels near University of the Incarnate Word, Hotels near University of Phoenix - San Antonio Campus, Hotels near University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences, We compared the lowest prices from 17 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 18 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 19 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport. Drury Inn/Suites versus Drury Plaza (downtown) which one? Which didn't make sense to me as to why the Westin charged such an outrageous price to park your car when you could save your money by parking on your own. Discover how to reach The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Jr Vasquez not only gave us directions to the waterpark we planned to go to, he brought us out a brochure that gave us a discount. Thank you Velma, we really appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments - it’s always great to hear that our guests are able to get their missing items back due to our wonderful staff members.Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Pumpkin Pie Filling, Natural Bliss Half And Half Nutrition Facts, Cancion Del Mariachi Guitar Sheet Music, Matt Lauria Mma, Nba Draft 2000 To 2018, Actiontec C1900a Troubleshooting, Folgers Instant Coffee Ingredients, Adding Sour Cream To Cake Mix,