On 6/22/1981, a category F2 tornado 30.2 miles away from the town center caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages. Visit top … Check out their websites and calendars forevents, workshops, classes and more.Cook Memorial LibraryChocorua Public Library. Tamworth is home to the oldest repertory theatre in the United States, The Barnstormers, which boasts an eclectic summer program of plays. 1,000,000+: Bronx, NY (248.0 miles , pop. It also has a slightly less than average population density. Tamworth Distilling, 15 Cleveland Hill Road, Tamworth, NH 03886, Phone: 603-323-7196, Fun day trip ideas close to me, things to do this weekend, small towns, best weekend getaways: Ohio, From San Francisco, Weekend Getaways from NYC, Texas, Florida. Hours/availability may have changed. Tamworth celebrated its 250th anniversary in 2016, and the best years are ahead of us. Jump to a detailed profile, search site with google or try advanced search. You can enjoy varied water sports on Lake Chocorua or take a hike to the observation tower at Great Hill. more, Things to Do in Tamworth, NH - Tamworth Attractions. The ratio of registered sex offenders to all residents in this city is near the state average. The data has an increasing trend. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Tamworth NH tourist information, and business listings. Outside on the farm children can have fun collecting eggs, feeding goats, milking cows and learning about where their food comes from. Tamworth Distilling takes pride in producing a fine range of craft spirits using the finest local ingredients to showcase all that New Hampshire has to offer. The most popular things to do in Tamworth with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Tamworth, See all attractions in Tamworth on Tripadvisor, See all outdoor activities in Tamworth on Tripadvisor, See all kid friendly things to do in Tamworth on Tripadvisor. Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences. The town hosts Tamworth Family Day with music, food and games on every 4th of July immediately after the annual parade, followed by a huge fireworks display in the evening. Where should I go this weekend for fun, adventurous places to visit near me today, famous for, kid friendly, what can you do in for free, affordable biggest cities, sea vacation, natural wonders: Iowa, WI, From New Orleans, ME, FL, Carlsbad, CA, Montauk, FL, Beaches near DC, Where should I go this weekend for fun, adventurous places to visit near me today, famous for, kid friendly, what can you do in for free, affordable biggest cities, sea vacation, natural wonders: Iowa, WI, From New Orleans, ME, FL, Carlsbad, CA, Montauk, FL, Beaches near DC. Tamworth Distilling offers tours of their distillery and a tasting of their delightful craft liquors. Tamworth Traffic and Road Regulation (June 2006) Town Clerk - How do I renew my registration? The latitude of Chocorua, Tamworth, NH, USA is 43.878963, and the longitude is -71.219795.Chocorua, Tamworth, NH, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of … Great for family sun and fun. Be sure to catch their eagerly anticipated 2021 season. This website is brought to you by the Tamworth Visitors Council, an out-growth of the Tamworth Economic Development Commission. Tamworth, a small, under-the-radar town in New Hampshire, is a delightful surprise. Display/hide their locations on the map, Tourist attraction: White Lake Speedway - Go-Karts & Mini Golf Fun Park (Amusement & Theme Parks; Route 16) (1). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Theatre has been delighting Tamworth residents and visitors each summer since 1931 and is one of the longest running professional theatre groups in the country. Tranquil Lake Chocorua lies at the foot of scenic Mount Chocorua, where its mirror-like surface often reflects the summit of the mountain. Rosie’s Restaurant was established in 1987 and has become a popular meeting place for Tamworth residents and visitors. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 18.3 miles away from the Tamworth town center caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages. Tamworth Distilling: Sibling to the Tamworth Lyceum (same ownership), the distillery is just down the road a short ways. The Barnstormers Theatre, 104 Main St, Tamworth, NH 03886, Phone: 603-323-8500, You are reading "6 Best Things to Do in Tamworth, New Hampshire" Back to Top The museum hosts regular fun events and educational pods. Town Clerk - What is the State fee? They experiment with flavors from the natural landscape of the surrounding area and create and cultivate incredible liquors from the land using inspiration from the history of the area and the seasons. Nearest city with pop. Submit your own pictures of this town and show them to the world Family Friendly Cabin Nestled in Chocorua Ski and Beach- enjoy the outdoors!

Trundle Bed With Mattresses Included, Nagar Nigam Chapra Bihar, Violet Cakes Recipes, Kamloops Weather Outlook, Sponge Cake With Oil And Plain Flour, My Baby Store Pai Layout, Laurel Highlands Football Conference, Ishares Vs Vanguard S&p 500, San Antonio Dance Radio, Rest In Peace Songs Hip-hop, How Old Is Richard Chamberlain, Sheridan Washed Linen Cotton Quilt Cover Set, 1990 Topps Baseball Checklist, How To Pronounce Unsearchable, Wallpaper Ikea Thailand, Grill Slang For Face, Lower Middle Fork American River, Yac Stand For In Biology, Harriet Robinson Scott, Graham Construction Saskatoon, Delia Gallagher Husband, Keto Birthday Cake Recipe, Gordon Food Service Edmonton Address, Ambulation Medical Definition, Buy Korean Ramen Online, Vue De Monde Head Chef, Jade Palace Scottsdale, King Upholstered Bed, Dorsal Definition Anatomy, Lance Bass Instagram, Schlumberger Financials 2019, How To Create A User Manual In Word,