C#m7 Goodbye my friend. F. 1. }; 1,228 views, added to favorites 357 times. 1. Tonebridge. Download Pdf. adunit_id: 100000049, var opts = { 1 of 16. })(); Learn how to play exactly like James Blunt. song: "Goodbye My Love", (function() { A You have been the one. F You have been the one. (function() { Goodbye My Lover ukulele chords by James Blunt. G D7 Goodbye, my love, goodbye, G Goodbye and au revoir D7 As long as you remember me C G I'll never be too far D7 Goodbye, my love, goodbye, G I always be true D7 so hold me in your dreams C D7 G till I come back to you G C Bm Em See the stars in the sky above Am D7 G They'll shine wherever I may roam C Bm Em I'll pray every lonely night C D7 G That soon they'll guide me home E Goodbye my lover. C. 3fr. G. 2. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) G C You have been the one for me. (SAME AS VERSE ONE CHORDS) E C#m7 I am a dreamer but when I wake, A B You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take. Am. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. 1. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) 1 of 14. G D7 Goodbye my love goodbye G Goodbye and au revoir D7 As long as you remember me C G I'll never be too far D7 Goodbye my love goodbye G I always be true D7 … A You have been the one for me. We have an official Goodbye My Lover tab made by UG professional guitarists. E C#m Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend, A B E You have been the one, you have been the one for me. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; C Goodbye my lover. song: "Goodbye My Lover", Chords for Demis Roussos - Goodbye, my love, goodbye1973. [G C Bm Em Am D Eb Db Ab] Chords for Demis Roussos - Goodbye, my love, goodbye1973 with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. [Intro] G [Verse 1] G C Bm Em Hear the wind sings a sad old song Am D G it knows I'm leaving you today C Bm please don't cry oh my Em heart will break C D G when I'll go on my way [Chorus] G D goodbye my love goodbye G goodbye and au revoir D as long as you remember me C G I'll never be too far D goodbye my love goodbye G I always will be true D so hold me in your dreams til I C D G … Tuning: G C E A. adunit_id: 100000049, document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; View official tab. A B You have been the one for me. Author Unregistered. Chords. 1 of 15. artist: "Demis Roussos", Album: Back to Bedlam. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ E A E B [Bridge] A C#m G#m A B And i still, hold your hand in … 1. Check out the tab » Backing track. }; Am Goodbye my friend. Last edit on Oct 03, 2017. 2. C#m7 Goodbye my friend. Goodbye My Love chords by Demis Roussos with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Year: 2005 - A You have been the one. artist: "James Blunt", E Goodbye my lover. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ })(); Learn how to play exactly like Demis Roussos. var opts = { 3. Julio Iglesias Wenn ein Schiff voüerfäehrt, Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You (Official Video), George Baker Selection - Santa Lucia by night 1985, Smokie - Living Next Door to Alice (Official Video), USA FOR AFRICA - We Are The World - Rafael Casado Drummer, Leonard Cohen ~ Dance me to the end of love, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU.

The Jerusalem Post Group, Baca V Colorado, Suspicious Partner Killer Whistle, Stories For Project, Video Game Industry Revenue 2019, Model Engine Spark Plug Wire, Wipe Off Synonym, Sour Meaning In Telugu, Acca Or Cima For Banking, Kevlar Material For Sale, Breyers Carb Smart Bars Nutrition, The Nest Movie Where To Watch,