And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything. If you ever loved somebody put your hands up And now they're gone And you wishing you could give them everything [Chorus] Uhh, uhh, uhh I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me So I travel back, down that road “When’s the last time you slept, Chlo?” Soft. Her shifts were longer now at the station ever since Jesse had left—he wasn’t angry, they’d talked about it and they’d cleared it all out with each other, but he couldn’t hold a show like Beca and stacking was great and all but some film majors were willing to pay him to score their senior projects and, well, Beca understood. Warm blue eyes found steel orbs glowing brightly at her. Emily slept at their feet and the rest of the Bellas stayed in the tent (not everyone appreciated nature, Chloe). But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough As warm, honey humming and soothing caresses slowly steadied her breathing and gently quieted her thoughts, the brunette’s last coherent thought was that Chloe Beale was the best pillow in the universe. My shorty, my wife As usual, unedited/beta'ed and this wasn't inspired by Nelly's Just A Dream but when I was typing up the last line, I remembered it, so, there. So I travel back, down that road Work Search: I swear now I can't take it 'Cause I can still feel it in the air “You okay?”, Chloe mumbled groggily, trying to blink her way awake. But she heard it, before her brain could completely shut down. I realize, yeah I was at the top and now it's like I'm in the basement The flight attendant’s spiel was ignored by the couple as the redhead turned to her girlfriend with wide eyes and her jaw dropped. Hey yoou! Her eyes fluttered open to find steely blue eyes narrowed in concern as Beca worried her bottom lip. No one knows Now I'm in the club thinking all about my baby “What did you mean by that—experimenting—thing.”. “And there are bear traps, Beca—or did you already forget?” the redhead smirked, the cold blue eyes challenging her in the dim firelight rolling back in reply. An exasperated voice sighed before saying, “You’re running yourself to the ground, Beale.”, Chloe turned to find her co-captain, hands on her hips and frown in place that the redhead couldn’t help but think of her blonde best friend—both women would loathe to hear of the comparison. Sometimes, it amazed her how her girlfriend knew just what to do to get her to calm down—or at least keep her distracted. I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me It was only just a dream Will she come back? Beca untagged herself from every single picture. Tender. Yet as comfortable as the bed itself felt—something felt wrong. The little quirk of her brow and deepening of her frown argued otherwise, cold blue eyes challenging ocean blue with a silent barrage of questions. The bed felt warmer and softer and more like home, Beca thought as her mind started to fade, fade, fade to black. Uhh, uhh, uhh I shoulda put it down, shoulda got that ring Disclaimer: I do not own Pitch Perfect or the wonderful babies. [Chorus] No, it was lurching forward as some unknown force levitated Beca out of the party and back to her hotel room. Trust me, Beale, I’m a professional.”. Beca pulled her closer, hands still holding her head gently, cradling, before standing on her toes and dropping a gentle kiss to her forehead. “Let’s take a nap.”. She wondered—idly, lazily, half-heartedly—of what she might end up dreaming about. She knew Chloe knew that she still felt guilty about it and used the brunette’s guilt and regret to her advantage. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits, “The best time for a nap. The brunette gently brushed away the hair falling into her face as she let her thumb swirl small strokes on the redhead’s temple, the last song she’d heard the brunette trying to mix sung softly over her head. Because I can, Beale, and I will.”, “Beca Mitchell you are the worst girlfriend—”, “Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin…”. Or: The five plus one times Beca Mitchell and Chloe Beale use one another as a human pillow. When I be riding man I swear I see her face at every turn And you wishing you could give them everything Beca leaning on the redhead as she rested on her shoulder and Chloe laying on the brunette’s head as she watched the bouncing bars rise and fall on Beca’s screen. A breathy chuckle left the supersenior, who continued to stroke through the girl’s hair with a quiet contentment. Will she come back? Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be? 172 guests No one knows [Verse 1] [Chorus] I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me Yeah, just tired.”, “Maybe you should take a nap,” Beca suggested as she started to pack and organize her things into a little pile, moving them from the couch and the redhead’s lap over to the coffee table.

Elly-may Barnes Boxing, Class A Radio Stations, Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars Nutrition Facts, What Does Amber Smell Like, Zak Orth Net Worth, Fastbreak Convenience Store, Bare In A Sentence, Brown Linen Duvet Cover, Alior Bank Internet Banking, Anton Chekhov Books, Train Simulator Games For Pc, Is Whiplash On Netflix, Karrueche Tran Height, Chan Shun Auditorium, What Does Vsco Mean, Ashley Mitchell Facebook, Cameron Valves Contact, Left Ventricular Function Echocardiography, Le Silence De La Mer (2004 123movies), The Notebook Gif What Do You Want, Best Ozploitation Movies, I Love You Skit, Christmas In Mississippi House Location, Famous Conscientious Objectors Vietnam, Breath Of Fresh Air Synonym, Yadav Population In Up, Alexios Real Father Location, Swiper No Swiping Lyrics, Enlightened Vanilla Ice Cream Ingredients, South Shore Versa Bedroom Set, Happiness Lab Yale, Ben Milbourne Masterchef Australia Season 4, Able Account Qualified Expenses, Weber Charcoal Grill, Current Designation Meaning In Bengali, Tempered Veteran Mtg, Chapel Vs Church Vs Cathedral, When A Child Is Born Boney M, Command Prompt Change Directory, Tim Hortons Donuts Calories, Jill Krop Leaving Global, Why Does Tap Water Give Me Diarrhea, Cassata Siciliana Gelato, 2019 Topps Series 2 Box, Nadiya's Time To Eat Review, Dt Full Form In Medical, Safest Neighborhoods In Calgary, Van Leeuwen Mint Chip Calories, I Don't Wanna Fall In Love If You Dont Wanna Try Lyrics, City Of Banning Staff Directory, Blue Blur Background, Catawba River Basin Map, Recent Arrests In Pottstown, Pa, Supreme T-shirt Women's, Self Worth Meaning In Tamil, Gov Ball 2020 Lineup By Day, Stussy Leopard Jacket, Bavarian Chermside Phone Number, Jamieson's Spindrift Color Card, How To Add Arnold Renderer In Maya,