But the exciting thing about Dodge is because there are so many forms of her or him, it’s so cool getting to explore what that form means in terms of what body she’s embodying, because Lucas and Gabe are so different.”. Various founders in the beauty and wellness space spoke to WWD about their favorite self-care rituals and keeping calm in tumultuous times. Photos. “It’s the big one I think a lot of people will be asking me. We’ll have to see,” she said. More than halfway through the season, the siblings make the shocking discovery that enemy is actually two in one: an echo of the deceased Lucas (Felix Mallard), who uses the Identity Key to shift into the form of the alluring young woman they know as Dodge (or Well Lady, as Bode dubs her at first). She is also known for her character in the 2020 American supernatural horror drama web television series, Locke & Key. But come the finale, titled "Crown of Shadows," the viewers are hit with an even bigger twist about Dodge's identity that the Locke kids don't know: not only is she Lucas, but she is also Kinsey's boyfriend, Gabe (Griffin Gluck) — and has been this entire time.

“I just started to get recognized, which is interesting,” she continues. She portrays Dodge in Netflix's adaptation of Locke & Key. “When people see me they think I’m very nice. Also read: Every Key in Netflix's 'Locke and Key' and What It Does. 173.9k Followers, 1,092 Following, 587 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Laysla De Oliveira (@laysladeo) All I can say is, I don’t know.”. The Film Stage So I just wanted to go outside my comfort zone and see what being bad looks like on me,” she says. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. “And she knows these kids who are doing that and she doesn’t realize what’s going on.
“So we all knew. Also Read: 'Locke & Key' Trailer: Locke Kids Move Into a House Filled With Magical Keys and a 'Crazy Evil Thing' (Video), “Ahh, that’s the big question. “Acting is so challenging because it takes a really long time to be fulfilled that way and be paid to do so,” she says. She began a modeling career at the age of 14, but she always knew she wanted to be an actress. Laysla De Oliveira Age. But my stepdad always says, ‘Well, somebody has to do it.’ And then I always try to approach it in that way,” she says. Myha’la Herrold gave WWD an inside look at “Industry,” the new HBO drama set in the high-pressure world of London finance. But the exciting thing about Dodge is because there are so many forms of her or him, it's so cool getting to explore what that form means in terms of what body she's embodying, because Lucas and Gabe are so different.". She studied drama and dance at Rosedale Heights School of the Arts, and once she went to college, she finally acquired an acting agent. So she’s like, I don’t care that I’m a woman, I don’t care that I’m Black, I don’t care that you’re a man and you’re white. She attended a few years of drama school in Toronto before dropping out to audition and do some modeling.

Herrold says that Harper’s resistance by existence, as a Black woman in the predominantly white male world of finance, is ultimately what connected her to the show. I don’t know! ‘Locke & Key’: Brendan Hines, Aaron Ashmore & Hallea Jones Join Season 2 As Series Regulars, 03 September 2020 So I definitely knew where it was going. Showrunners Averill and Carlton Cuse tell TheWrap they have begun writing Season 2 — though it hasn't gotten the official pickup from Netflix just yet — so hopefully we'll find out the answer to that question soon. Contact Info View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro Filmography. TBA Laysla de Oliveira at Wikipedia Laysla de Oliveira … A weird byproduct of the attention that’s come with the success of her new Netflix show “Locke & Key” is that Laysla De Oliveira has been getting sent lots of choking memes. Somebody leaned over and we were chatting and he said, ‘Oh, they just did a great show on Netflix. For the better part of the first season of "Locke & Key," the Locke children — Bode (Jackson Robert Scott), Tyler (Connor Jessup) and Kinsey (Emilia Jones) — know they have one very serious enemy: the demon Dodge, played by Laysla De Oliveira. Laysla De Oliveira’s “Locke & Key” character, Dodge, was in possession of the Locke family’s Anywhere Key for the better part of the 10-episode first season of the Netflix fantasy series. Tap the link in bio to read the full interview.

[8], De Oliveira was announced to be in another adaptation of Joe Hill's work in February 2019, as the antagonist role of Dodge in the Netflix series Locke & Key, based on the graphic novels of the same name.

Walden Farms Mayo Vegan, Far Cry Primal Tips, Body And Balance Epping Plaza, What Makes Individuals Follow Leaders?, Tillamook Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich, Dalton Funeral Home Hicksville, Shoes (1916 Lois Weber), Tillamook Double Nutty Peanut Butter Ice Cream, Jerry Krause Space Jam, How To Find Coefficient Of Friction, Wipeout 3 Wii Review, Rattan Bed Head Kmart, Average Snowfall Montreal, Mandelic Acid Synthesis, Social Media Post Synonym, Dunkin' Donuts French Vanilla Coffee Bottle, Mr Blandings Dream House Location, Water Gallons Per Minute To Pounds Per Hour, Triangle Sq Ft Calculator, Famous Conscientious Objectors Vietnam, Vowel Blends Pdf, New Horizon Co Op Flyer, By Your Side Meaning, Lennon Stella - Bad, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Book Google Drive, Air Flow Calculation In Pipe, Agere Latin Conjugation, Whole Hog Basting Sauce Recipe, Red Beret Black Power, Playfully Sentence For Class 2, Wellbutrin Drug Class, How Many Atp Are Produced From A 17 Carbon Fatty Acid, Airborne Meaning In Malayalam, Cfs Tax Tools Coupon Code 2020, Greenwise Vanilla Ice Cream, Reverse Definition Law, Chicken Breast Tray Bake Recipes, Jordan Gavaris Height, Introduction To Cryptography And Application, Ubisoft Toronto Harassment, Whither Mankind Meaning, What Is A Seer Gift, Pipe Flow Calculation Excel, Caroline Hobby Wikipedia, Beef Pie Recipe, Sentences With Community, A Night To Remember Instagram Captions, Iron Man Acts Of Vengeance, Lemon Drizzle Cupcakes, The Universe In A Nutshell Kurzgesagt, Vegan Dan Dan Noodles Bosh, Historically In A Sentence, Simple Truth Organic Orange Juice Ingredients, Marinate Or Marinade, Evan Williams Green Label, Boring Company Bricks For Sale, Desert Island Discs Questions, Nigellissima Season 1 Episode 3 Recipes, My Baby Store Pai Layout, Contact Marilyn Denis Show, Hdfc Securities App Review, Eat Natural Popcorn Bar, Home Chef Meals Recipes, Egg, Inc Internal Hatchery While Away, Jerary Queen Upholstered Bed With Mattress, The National Live 2019, Funny Lacroix Flavors, The Love Of A Good Woman Review, Owen Daniels Wiki,