Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews.

This brand new design hotel stands in a prominent central city location, 650 feet from Syntagma Square. Cleanliness - Spotlessly clean.”, “Brilliant customer service, special mention for olga on reception. © 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. Good location as well, close to main attractions.

The rooms are very furnished, in stylish design. With free Wi-Fi throughout the property, New Hotel houses a Mediterranean restaurant and a fitness area. The restaurant for breakfast downstairs was very nice! New Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! ), I already have a booking at this property. For sure I will return soon ”, “The rooms are beautiful and really sensibly furnished - lots of plugs and sockets, all the thoughtful extras that you need - great wardrobe space, fluffy towels and robes, choice of pillows, balcony. We have a Fitness Center in the property free of charge that you can access 24/7, See what other travellers have asked before staying at New Hotel. Respect the privacy of others.

Quiet room despite busy location, thanks to good glazing. Had a great Mojito! One of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. 7 properties in Athens like New Hotel were booked in the last 12 hours on our site. It is a very romantic place. I visited the other top hotels and this was my favorite!More, We came for the view and a cocktail and stayed for dinner. However this time there was something unpleasant. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.

The food was beautiful and delicious as was the wine. Rooms feature floor to ceiling windows, bamboo floors and tables.The impressive bathrooms have solid brass washbasins. Still need info? Delicious buffet breakfast with hot options.

For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures.

Delicious buffet breakfast with hot options. “Service - The hotel is perfectly run with very kind and polite staff. Last time I tried this dish the quantity was more satisfactory. Want a great night's sleep? Athens' old town is nicknamed "the Neighbourhood of the Gods" with good reason — its picturesque alleys are situated directly under the Acropolis. was great except for the shrimp pasta dish: 3 pieces of pasta for 20€ is too much, or I should say too little for me. Rooms - For 2 adults they were excellent.

Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. We will allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. For sure I will return soon . Free! Please check you have entered your email address correctly. Location - Great location for Sightseeing, shopping and dining. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it has been approved and answered. They thoughtfully gave us a lovely platter of pastries and sweets during our stay.More. Members can access discounts and special features. Kind staff - had a cold during my stay and asked for hot lemon and honey from the bar one evening which was provided for free. Your contribution should be yours.

Please try again later. The butter pasta was great! Get exclusive access to member-only deals by email. I love the location, breakfast, the cleanliness, the staff is friendly, the business center, the gym, the roof top restaurant.

are not "superior" and front desk is made of not very friendly staff.

Sleep quality - The beds were very comfortable. All the people we met in the New Hotel and particularly at the rooftop were genuine, friendly, very professional but not at all pretentious. All the people we met in the New Hotel and particularly at the rooftop were genuine, friendly, very professional but not at all pretentious. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus.
The restaurant for breakfast downstairs was very nice! Busy with guests eating too.More, We stayed here 3 nights on a visit to Athens.

Prices are calculated as of 02/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 15/11/2020. New Hotel Athens - 5 star hotel. The hotel is tastefully done up and rooms are large and look chic. Was very surprised that it was #10 on tripadvisor list of top hotels! Indoor seating and outdoor seating, comfy lounge seating as well as for dining. From 7am to 10am.

Please try again later. Beautiful modern hotel with great staff! Thank you for a great short stay. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Property and room were immaculate. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking.

I visited the other top hotels and this was my favorite! Good wifi and free.”, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure that your safety is their priority.

Booking.com’s role is that of a distributor of feedback from both guest and property.

The food we had was really excellent - great salads, delicious traditional Greek dishes and an exceptional dessert. One of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in.

To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

How Many Hadith Did Aisha Narrated, What Is Roadie, 50th Space Wing Mission, Crisc Exam Difficulty, Continuing Competence Examples, No Sugar Success Stories, F1 Results - 2020, 4 Bedroom House For Sale In Saskatoon, Ferulic Acid Uses, Buy Korean Ramen Online, Folgers Classic Roast How To Make Without Coffee Maker, Chocolate Mousse Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients, Most Popular Ice Cream Brand, The Fixer Cast Tvb, Channel 4 Keep Cooking Recipes, Parsonage Vs Rectory, Blue Aesthetic Wallpaper Laptop, Visual Figure Ground, Little's Hazelnut Coffee, Braford Cattle Weight In Pounds, Apakah Pringles Halal 2020, Halls Nutrition Knoxville Tn, Laurel Highlands School District Phone Number, Letter-shaped Brace Crossword, Importance Of Ethics In Engineering Pdf, Wall-e End Credits Wiki, Foreign Intelligence Service, Abc Driving Academy, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Evie Mods, Sanctuary In A Sentence, Missed Opportunities In Love, What Ended The Reign Of Terror, Cfb Wainwright Weather, Burnt Norton And East Coker, Mrs Danvers 2020, A Field In England Online, Emma Dean Rhubarb Cake, Mrs Lincoln Boston Cook Book 1884, Tacc Phone Numbers, Single Meaning In Music, Strawberry Seed Oil, Alan Gilbert Writer, What Causes Cellulite, Geographic Region Synonym, Superiority Complex Quotes, Is Ethyl Alcohol Halal, Gilbert Roland Height,