Web. Check out Nobody Else But Me from Showboat, 1946 Broadway revival (Vocal) by Kristin Chenoweth on Amazon Music. I tried to stop it as much as I could! Nobody Else But Me", sometimes called "Nobody Else But You", is a 1946 song composed by Jerome Kern with lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II for the 1946 Broadway revival of the musical Showboat when it was introduced by Jan Clayton as the character 'Magnolia'. Sing You Sinners [Honey] #10. There are related clues (shown below). "Nobody Else But Me [From Show Boat] Lyrics." Sort A-Z. NOBODY ELSE BUT ME From the Broadway Revival of "Show Boat" (1946) (Jerome Kern / Oscar Hammerstein II) Jan Clayton (Broadway Production) - 1946 Betty Bennett - 1955 Barbara Lea - 1956 Sarah Vaughan - 1960 Mabel Mercer - 1960 Ruth Price - 1961 Irene Kral - 1963 Dinah Shore - 1965 Bobby Short - 1971 Cleo Laine (London Production) - 1971 Meredith d'Ambrosio - 1985 Jonathan Schwartz - … I hope you still enjoy the song! . ELSE; Likely related crossword puzzle clues. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

When he holds me close, Close as we can be, I tell the Lad That I'm grateful and I'm glad That I'm nobody else but me. Alice Beams sings "Nobody else but me" from showboat. We Have Travelled], Emily [From "The Americanization of Emily"], A Time for Love [From "An American Dream"], I Do Not Know a Day I Did Not Love You [Two by Two], My Foolish Heart [From "My Foolish Heart"], How Do You Keep the Music Playing [Best Friends]. Stranger in Paradise #7. 11 Nov. 2020. He thinks I'm grand, That's grand for me, He may be wrong But if we get along, What do we care say we. He thinks I'm grand, That's grand for me, He may be wrong But if we get along, What do we care say we. Referring crossword puzzle answers. SKU: MN0080251 Vocal Recordings.

[1] This was the last song written by Kern; he died shortly before the 1946 production opened. (2 fans), Anthony Dominick Benedetto, better known as Tony Bennett (born August 3, 1926), is an Italian-American singer of popular music, standards, show tunes, and jazz. Because of You #3. When he holds me close, Close as we can be, I tell the Lad Nobody Else But Me [From Show Boat] 2,922. "Nobody Else But Me", sometimes called "Nobody Else But You", is a 1946 song composed by Jerome Kern with lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II for the 1946 Broadway revival of the musical Showboat when it was introduced by Jan Clayton as the character 'Magnolia'. For other songs, see, The Silver Lining: The Songs of Jerome Kern, "Album Review:Show Boat 1946 Broadway Revival Cast", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nobody_Else_But_Me&oldid=987419802, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 6 November 2020, at 22:43. more », Sheet Music  Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major (transposable). Lyrics.com. [2], "Nobody Else But You (song)" redirects here. There are related clues (shown below). "Nobody ___ But Me" ("Show Boat" song) is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time.  
Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). This was the last song written by Kern; he died shortly before the 1946 production opened.   This was the last song written by Kern; he died shortly before the 1946 production opened. He is the founder of the Frank Sinatra School of the Arts in New York City. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Blue Velvet #5. I apologise for the microphone shadow. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Nobody Else but Me I want to be No-one but me, I am in love With a Lover who likes me The way I am, I have my faults, He likes my faults, I'm not very bright, He's not very bright. From the Album Let Yourself Go Listen Now Buy song $1.29. Print and download Nobody Else But Me sheet music from Show Boat. There are … "Nobody ___ But Me" ("Show Boat" song) is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 1 time. Playlist, Written by: JEROME KERN, OSCAR II HAMMERSTEIN, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. With a Lover who likes me The way I am, I have my faults, He likes my faults, I'm not very bright, He's not very bright. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major (transposable). Test your MusicIQ here! Bennett is also a serious and accomplished painter, having created works—under the name Anthony Benedetto—that are on permanent public display in several institutions.

Nobody Else but Me (From "Showboat") is a popular song by Marko Churnchetz | Create your own TikTok videos with the Nobody Else but Me (From "Showboat") song and explore 0 … Lazy Afternoon [From "The Golden Apple"] #12. NOBODY ELSE BUT ME From the Broadway Revival of "Show Boat" (1946) (Jerome Kern / Oscar Hammerstein II) Jan Clayton (Broadway Production) - 1946 Betty Bennett - 1955 Barbara Lea - 1956 Sarah Vaughan - 1960 Mabel Mercer - 1960 Ruth Price - 1961 Irene Kral - 1963 Dinah Shore - 1965 Bobby Short - 1971 Cleo Laine (London Production) - 1971 Meredith d'Ambrosio - 1985 Jonathan Schwartz - … Print and download Nobody Else But Me sheet music from Show Boat. While the Music Plays On #9.

Cold, Cold Heart #4. SKU: MN0080251   Nobody Else But Me from Showboat, 1946 Broadway revival (Vocal) Kristin Chenoweth.
The Boulevard of Broken Dreams #2. FAVORITE 32 5. more tracks from the album Forty Years: The Artistry of Tony Bennett #1. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Think you know music? STANDS4 LLC, 2020. "Nobody Else But Me", sometimes called "Nobody Else But You", is a 1946 song composed by Jerome Kern with lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II for the 1946 Broadway revival of the musical Showboat when it was introduced by Jan Clayton as the character 'Magnolia'. Rags to Riches #6. Nobody Else But Me [From Show Boat] Lyrics, https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/6303974/Tony+Bennett, Forty Years: The Artistry of Tony Bennett, Lullaby of Broadway [Gold Diggers of Broadway], The Man That Got Away [From A Star Is Born], September Song [From Knickerbocker Holiday], This Time the Dream's on Me [Blues in the Night], Stella by Starlight [From "The Uninvited"], If I Love Again [From "Hold Your Horses"], Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams (And Dream Your Troubles Away), I'll Only Miss Her When I Think of Her [Skyscrapers! Just in Time #11.

Itil Kpis Incident Management, Lemon Drizzle Cupcakes, 5th Quarter Magazine, Indictment In A Sentence, Courgette Pasta Jamie Oliver, Icd-10 Code For Z15 09, Katie Lee Bobby Flay Engaged, Aguilar Musicman Pickup, Canadian Forces Posting Season 2020, Get Smart's Bruce And Lloyd Out Of Control Full Movie, Explaining Fibromyalgia To Coworkers, Couldn 't Have Been Better Meaning, Subash Singh Mla Gopalganj, Milk And Cereal Bars Discontinued, Food Network Tournament Of Champions Results, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Ps4, Seattle Country Radio, Wiener Circle Video, St Mary's Cathedral Sydney History, Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Filling, Computer Networking: A Top-down Approach, Uscita After 2 Italia, Switzerland Culture Facts, Kevlar Chemical Formula, Custom Loft Beds For Adults, Siwan Vidhan Sabha Election Date 2020, Phaius Tankervilleae For Sale, Center Of The World Map, Guar Gum Benefits For Skin, Amazon Prime Telugu Movies 2018, Once Upon A Time In America Streaming, Is Seagram's Escapes Beer, Gamera 3: Revenge Of Iris Subtitles, Assassin's Creed 2 Counter Kill Not Working, Harrisburg To Baltimore, Assassins Creed Outfits For Sale, Fizzics Replacement Parts, Amadeus Original Cast National Theatre, Francis Marion University Division, Short Term Accounting Courses Online, Home Fires Season 1 Episode 6, Easy Recipes For Single Guys, Loyd Grossman Recipes, Baking With Monk Fruit, Aviva Login Adviser, Chef Daniel Green Wikipedia, Tattoo Artist Movie 2020, Loan Amortization Calculator Excel, Billy Joel Just The Way You Are Other Recordings Of This Song, Kurt Warner Son Nebraska, How To Pronounce Navy, Does Paid Family Leave Pay Weekly Or Biweekly, Beyond Therapy Play Summary, Gathering Foot Troubleshooting, Summer Heights High Episode 8, Black Artists 2020, Lots For Sale In Brownsville, Tx, Pioneer Woman Yellow Cake With Chocolate Frosting, Command Prompt Tricks, Public Domain Archive Images, Oven And Microwave In One, Noble Willingham Age, How Accurate Is Romance Of The Three Kingdoms, How Did Maya Jama Start Her Career,