Set It Up is already a favorite because of how it embraces rom-com tropes while simultaneously being self-aware. "While it was clear that audiences were clamoring for a sequel, we are excited by the thought of creating a new, distinct film that explores different romantic comedy tropes while still being anchored in everything that we loved about the first movie,” said Nappi. All the latest news, The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime Video, Christopher Eccleston turned down Doctor Who’s 50th anniversary because it ‘didn’t do justice’ to the Ninth Doctor. “We made Everybody Wants Some, which Richard Linklater said was a spiritual sequel to Dazed and Confused, and now we’re making a spiritual sequel to Set It Up – we just really like that. © 2020 The Hollywood Reporter Thanks! That’s a real gift.”. No Assistants Necessary — It Looks Like There's Hope For a Set It Up Sequel!

Get the daily inside scoop right in your inbox. News, photos, videos and full episode guide, Zoey Deutch on the possibility of a Set It Up 2: “It’s not a no…”, Ben Platt’s The Politician character was inspired by a Parkland school shooting survivor, Will there be a Mindhunter season 3? Love coffee and saving money? But despite the increasing buzz, a follow-up isn’t exactly a guarantee, at least according to a new report. We would totally watch that! Already have an account with us? 5 hours ago, by Maggie Ryan Fingers crossed! Find out whether equity release is for you with this guide written by Paul Lewis for our partner Age Partnership. 8 hours ago, by Yerin Kim And, no, it's not a sequel. Well, it definitely seems like a possibility! So there’s no solid guarantee of a sequel for fans of Set It Up, which was a surprise hit when it premiered in 2018. There's a world out there that you would want to explore.

News.

By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR.

23 hours ago. Trial 4: Here's Where Sean Ellis Is in 2020 After Being Cleared of His Charges, Dash & Lily's Holiday Soundtrack Will Give You All the Warm and Fuzzy Feelings, 3 Things to Know Before Your Teens Binge Netflix's Festive New Series, Dash & Lily, Dash & Lily: Austin Abrams on "Building Trust and Intimacy" With Costar Midori Francis, You'll Want to Put Up Your Tree ASAP After Seeing the Trailer For Netflix's Holiday Home Makeover, Zendaya Reflects on Her Historic Emmy Win, Making Malcolm & Marie, and Finding Joy in Work, restoring peoples' faith in romantic comedies.

Then don’t miss out on the chance to get this fabulous espresso machine at a fraction of the price! "She already has a plan. Tuesday, 24th September 2019 at 9:00 am Zoey Deutch has suggested that a Set It Up sequel may eventually happen, but dampened fans’ hopes that it will arrive any time soon. You can unsubscribe at any time. All rights reserved. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? 22 hours ago, by Grayson Gilcrease Zoey Deutch and Glen Powell are re-teaming with the filmmakers behind Set It Up for a new Netflix romantic comedy. But, while plot details are not yet known, Most Dangerous Game will not be a follow-up to Set It Up. She describes that film as a “spiritual sequel”, which has “the best of both worlds”.

We were joking about it on set. Sign up for our Celebrity & Entertainment newsletter. The star told RadioTimes.com that it’s “not a no” when asked if the sequel will ever happen, and added: “I will say that I think there will be more from Glen [Powell] and I.”. FACEBOOK

20 hours ago, by Jordan Julian Not only does the film have a star-studded cast (Lucy Liu, Taye Diggs, Zoey Deutch, Glen Powell), but the plot is restoring peoples' faith in romantic comedies. It'd be interesting to see where it goes.". Order a copy of the magical Christmas edition and calendar direct to your door. Tentatively titled Most Dangerous Game, the movie comes from Set It Up scribe Katie Silberman. For more information about how we hold your personal data, please see our privacy policy. The Hollywood Reporter is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. Fans have quickly fallen in love with Netflix's original movie Set It Up, and it's not hard to see why. | Cookie Settings. TWITTER But she was unable to go into detail about the plot. by Kelsey Garcia We really like these characters!" Traducciones en contexto de "i set it up" en inglés-español de Reverso Context: I set it up the night before so we could just drop a match and party. But another Netflix rom-com from the same team? Privacy | The Politician star is currently working on a "spiritual sequel" to the hit Netflix rom-com.

Honestly, it's the Kirsten character that I would want to explore. Terms of Use | Sign up to get alerts on Netflix and on demand services and receive TV and entertainment email newsletters from our award-winning editorial team. Most Dangerous Game will go into production in early 2020, with Deutch and Powell also on board as exec producers. Get the Cooks Professional Espresso Maker for just £39.99. She will produce alongside Juliet Berman and Justin Nappi of Treehouse Pictures. Can’t get to the shops? "The character Rick has clearly opened a door for her and made her realize, 'I'm worthy of a personal life and I deserve this.' She is repped by CAA. Silberman, whose deal was brokered by UTA and Myman Greenspan, wrote and produced Olivia Wilde's upcoming directorial debut, Booksmart, out May 24, and was behind recent MGM release Isn't It Romantic. Zoey Deutch and Glen Powell are re-teaming with the filmmakers behind Set It Up for a new Netflix romantic comedy. 6 hours ago, by Mekishana Pierre Sign in to manage your newsletter preferences. This is the latest rom-com reteaming for Netflix, which has already set sequels for The Kissing Booth and To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Deutch and her Set It Up co-star Glen Powell and director Katie Silberman are currently focused on their upcoming collaborative effort Most Dangerous Game, a film about entirely new characters that is set to go into production next year. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean what fans will be hoping it means.

Directed by Claire Scanlon and written by Katie Silberman, Set It Up premiered June 15 on Netflix.

Zoey Deutch has suggested that a Set It Up sequel may eventually happen, but dampened fans’ hopes that it will arrive any time soon. Our best wishes for a productive day. "Katie's already come up with the idea," Scanlon told E! EMAIL ME. Along with Set It Up, Treehouse's credits also include the Michael B. Jordan starrer That Awkward Moment and Iraq war drama Sand Castle, starring Henry Cavill and Nicholas Hoult. The film's director, Claire Scanlon, recently revealed that writer Katie Silberman is already brainstorming ideas for a possible sequel. "They're not getting together, but [the film would be about] their respective relationships," she clarified. While Netflix has yet to confirm the sequel, the fandom the film has gained in such a short amount of time is a good indicator that it could happen. ☝️, Awesome, You’re All Set! The Politician will be streaming on Netflix from Friday (27th September). “Glen and I love spiritual sequels,” she said, ahead of the launch of her new Netflix series The Politician. Which is why many people are already wondering — will there be a second movie? 12:00 PM PDT 5/2/2019 No Assistants Necessary — It Looks Like There's Hope For a Set It Up Sequel!

Emma D'arcy Height, Bruce Welch Son, Great Value Hazelnut Coffee Nutrition Facts, John Meehan Daughters, Dacre Montgomery Partner, Smart Trader Reviews, Used Mannequins For Sale, Office Information System In Mis, Sour Meaning In Telugu, How Tall Is Piccolo In Feet, Nl/min To Ml/min, Arturs Kurucs Stats, How Does Assassin's Creed Unity Start, How Much Xanthan Gum To Use In Ice Cream, Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars Nutrition Facts, Play Your Cards Right Layout, Sweet Smell Of Success Remake, How Much Pressure Can The Temple Take?, Hdfc Securities App Review, Words To Describe A Priest, Nintendo Switch Controller Rechargeable Battery Pack, Rodelle Vanilla Bean Paste, Where To Buy Bed Head Small Talk, Book Giveaway 2020, Assassin Creed 3 Deborah 'dobby' Carter Bug, Mla Of Delhi,