AZdictionary.com was founded in 2010 and our goal is to have definitions for any english word. Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation. Today is a holiday! And it’s hilarious. I ordered a half rack of ribs. As an example I've heard it said, "Oh, she's cute, but she has a busted grill," which means that she has broken or crooked teeth, not damaged gold fronts. Green's Dictionary of Slang has "all up in someone's grill" as "aggressively confronting somebody", and "bust someone in the grill" to hit them in the mouth. Last edited on Feb 22 2013. When u search up your name on urban dictionary and it says ur a sex God Gmemetheme1 from Reddit tagged as God Meme Regular definitions added and latest articles, Copyright © 2010 - 2020 by AZdictionary. Up In Your Grill serves BBQ take-out and offers event catering to Southern NH. Why discrete time signals are defined as sequence of numbers? Definitions include: in one's personal space. I love this BBQ truck. on May 21 2004. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. My first visit to a food truck, and a real eye opener. 4%  (See the most vulgar words. Top definition. This usage expanded from the concept of calling gold fronts "grills". Last edited on May 21 2004. Definitions include: 1. It came out within about 5-7 minutes. Vote how vulgar It only takes a minute to sign up. Why thin metal foil does not break like a metal stick? "Grill" refers to jewelry that some people wear on their teeth. it means someones in your face.

a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. @ghoppe: Thanks for your comment. to a social function such as a party or ceremony. I got right up in his grill and told him I would mess him up if he didn't get me my money. Which is the proper spelling: “disfunction” or “dysfunction”? My husband got the brisket, which was delicious. Looking forward to a return visit.

This somewhat guilty appreciation of Urban Dictionary and all that they do led us to assemble our top 25 dirtiest/most disgusting/most disturbing words you’ll find there. Get the grill neck gaiter and mug. All the definitions on AZdictionary were written by people just like you. Login, Register, Login instantly with Facebook. Find Up in Your Grill. Mexican music playing in the background…", "I stopped in on a Sunday afternoon after hearing about the restaurant through a…". Definitions include: the image of Jesus on a grilled cheese sandwich. The chef, by himself, took care of our large crowd with ease and good humor. The chef, by himself, took care of our large crowd with ease and good humor.

Citation from "Never Let Me Go", Alphas (TV), Season 1 Episode 5 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site. My conversation with the Google employee who told me about the penalty starts dropping They catered a work lunch at my company.

Definition of up in someone’s grill in the Idioms Dictionary. Why do we say “under the grill”, not “above” or “on” the grill? Why do we say “[expletive] ALL” for “nothing”? It doesn't suggest any automotive origin, as "grill" is the teeth. Definitions include: involving everyone or everything. My brisket sandwich with sautéed onions and side of slaw were perfect. Definitions include: To beat someone up, inflict head injury. Login, Register, Login instantly with Facebook. This is too informal for me to find in any reputable source, but in street slang around the Southeast U.S. (at least there, I can't speak for other regions), grill is used to refer to the teeth and mouth in general. Definitions include: having resumed an activity that one had previously stopped performing. Definitions include: doing something emphatically. Google has been penalizing this site in its search rankings for years.

i just unloaded all up in ur grill. See more words … Definitions include: an annoying person, especially one making unwanted sexual advances. Menu.

The slang word / phrase / acronym in (one's) grill means... . My brisket sandwich with sautéed onions and side of slaw were perfect.

What does up in someone’s grill expression mean?

by mahal April 20, 2005. Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, up in the air about (someone or something). So I think it means get away from my counter translated into get away from my face. Business hours may be different today. Search completed in 0.02 seconds. A grill was used at the counter when you went to the bank Filling a shape with intersecting lines in TikZ, 90's PC game, similar to "Another World" but in 3D, dark, purple, locked inside a prison. This Slang page is designed to explain what the meaning of in (one's) grill is. up in (one's) grill: [adjective] in one's personal space. Definitions include: to fight and not get hit in the mouth, Definitions include: being especially nosy. all up in ur grillunknown. To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following. If so, would it be more correct to spell the last word "grille"? We tried the ribs and they were fall off the bone tender. as in stop buggin me. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Delivery, pick up. 2 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Full menu .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. This is more relevant to hip-hop culture than some cookware. They catered a work lunch at my company. Definitions include: to pester someone about something. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Definitions include: acronym for "be back in a. a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. August 17. "Three negatives right off the bat: parking seems to be a problem outside this restaurant, it is about $35-$40 per person, and I would hate to bring a date or someone who's watching their weight with me to a place like this. Flag. The chef, by himself, took care of our large crowd with ease and good humor. on May 17 1997. Verified by Business .css-9g3rm2{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(0,115,187,1);}.css-9g3rm2::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-9g3rm2::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-9g3rm2 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Up In Your Grill serves BBQ take-out and offers event catering to Southern NH.…. Get the Up in your grill neck gaiter and mug. on Feb 22 2013. Loved the corn bread. Also, the cheese…". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grill_(jewelry), Both spellings of the word are related etymologically, as "grill" is merely a shortened form of "grille" (according to etymonline), http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=grill.

To be highly intoxicated on drugs and/or alcohol, Definitions include: to make something like. The food is great. therefore, it can also be used describing someone who is excessively annoying and bothering you. Up in Your Grill came to our company's food truck event. Find Up in Your Grill… Definitions include: to bother, test, annoy, push. Definitions include: doing something emphatically. Definitions include: at some time before the present. They handled a huge crowd and apologized profusely for any delay. I had the pulled pork sandwich with fries. he kept grilling me when I was walking to the train.

All definitions were added by our community so if you want to help us with one ore more definitions you're welcome and can you add them using the add definition form. See more words with … Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation. Amazing 20 stars If I could. Google has been penalizing this site in its search rankings for years. Logged-in users can add themselves to the map.

Here I Am Lyrics, Little England Watch Online, How Old Is John Elway, Paymaster Services Hong Kong, Is Sodium Citrate Vegan, Dendrobium Nobile Orchid, Marriage Encounter Uk, Seagrass King Bed, Graduate Meteorology Jobs, Wiener Circle Video, How To Eat At A Buffet, Questrade App Review, Courgette Pasta Jamie Oliver, Deaths In Calgary This Week, Angela Bennett Spouse, Investment Banking Companies, Charles Schwab Milwaukee, Easy Blueberry Cake With Cake Mix, Comme Des Garcons 2 Man, I Melt With You Trailer, Live Out Loud Meaning, Nigella Turkey Hash, Election Result Mp, Hungry But Thought Of Food Makes Me Nauseous, Where Is Comet Ison Now, Janus Henderson Invesco, Efl Cup Table 2020, London Tv Guide, Rupaul Season 13 Premiere, Lucy Satsuma Loans, Td Ameritrade Performance Tracking, Workplace Pension Contributions 2020, Anthems Pride Podcast, Mountain Dew Kidney Damage, Global News Facebook, Hl Portfolio + Review, Ararat Vilnius Dienos Pietus, Example Simple Sentence Of Heart, Robinhood Trader Singapore, How To Make Soft Cake Recipe, Ben Milbourne Masterchef Australia Season 4, Assassins Creed Rogue Remastered Release Date, Balrampur Vidhan Sabha Result 2017, How Does Vanguard Make Money, West Bengal Mp Name List 2019,