Both men have appealed against an EFL decision to reject their application to be passed as an owner or director, meaning neither can be involved in the running of the club. The latest rumours and stories from around the world of football. Following the consortium’s takeover of ESI both Nimer and Southall will not be involved with the football club any further. Last updated on 10 June 202010 June 2020.From the section Charlton. Charlton Athletic has confirmed that Paul Elliott will become the club’s new owner and chairman, replacing Tahnoon Nimer and Matthew Southall, following a consortium takeover of East Street Investments (ESI). US-based Danish businessman Thomas Sandgaard to buy the club. “I know that this club has passionate fans and we will need every bit of that passion, together with determination and hard work of everyone at the club as we restart this season. from previous owner Roland Duchatelet in January. Charlton have confirmed East Street Investments, the company that owns the club, has been taken over by a consortium led by Manchester-based businessman Paul Elliott. Charlton Athletic, 22nd in the Championship, are scheduled to resume their season on 20 June against fellow strugglers Hull. Self-made businesswoman or serial con artist? How to get into football - the most popular sport in the world, with clubs and facilities throughout the UK. A statement presented to the court by Charlton director of football Steve Gallen, warning of the consequences of an injunction being granted - including the likely extension of a English Football League ban on the Addicks being allowed to buy players - was dismissed by Lord Justice Lewison. Tahnoon Nimer and Matt Southall, who were at the forefront of that deal, later fell out and they will no longer be involved with the Championship club. ESI have an agreement to purchase The Valley and the club's training ground from Duchatelet in the future as part of the deal agreed in January. "I have made the decision to ensure the club is in the best position to move forward and re-establish itself into football's elite.". New Charlton owner Paul Elliott has claimed he will disclose the make-up of the consortium which has taken over at Valley only once the EFL approves their takeover. ESI bought the Addicks from previous owner Roland Duchatelet in January. "I will be looking to ensure the stability of the club so we can look to put behind us the recent boardroom events and concentrate on building a unified boardroom and a unified club," he added in a statement on the Charlton website.external-link. To the Charlton Athletic family, These have been troubling times and it is with great sadness that I must write to you today but, I feel I must attempt to talk to you directly.

Sam Huff Weight, Clevamama Toddler Pillow, Arm And Hammer Body Wash Near Me, Puneeth Rajkumar Family, American Psycho Full Movie Reddit, Losing Attraction Long Distance, Caramel Chicken The Kitchen, Is Coffee Mate Powdered Creamer Bad For You, Queens Road Sheffield Closure, Motorola One Macro Specification, Getting Over It Speedrun Scratch, Violin Songs For Beginners, Cabot Oil Stock, The 8-year Engagement Real Story, Verb Form Of Thought, Throw Size Chart, Assassin's Creed Origins Quest Checklist, Natural Orange Extract, Condensed Milk Walmart Aisle, Northern British Columbia Temperature, Dinner At The Homesick Restaurant, Why Is North Battleford So Dangerous, 15 M/s To Kph, In The Kitchen Vocabulary, Can I Use Coffee Creamer Instead Of Milk In Pancakes, 500 Miles Scottish, Wake Up Everybody Wiki, Global News Facebook, Bunnings Darwin Palmerston, Potential Maintenance Call Td Ameritrade, How Much Can I Pay Into My Pension, Emelia Hartford Age, Xbox Adventure Games, Edward Jones Bank, Average Snowfall In Regina, Trials Frontier Mod Apk, How To Use Linkedin, Microwave Recipes Dessert, Low Income Housing Prince Albert, Social Influence Psychology, Bonfires And Broomsticks, Zeleros Share Price, Homemade Pasta Recipe Kitchenaid,