I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul.

St. Damien and St. Marianne Cope dedicated their lives to service of those who had an infectious disease. var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; Matthew 26:40, *************************************************, Monday & Tuesday            8:30 AM - 4:00 PM                                                 Wednesday & Thursday    8:30 AM - Noon                                                 Friday                                  Closed.

Measures to prevent the spread of the virus remain the same: Good hygiene, especially frequent hand washing, staying home if you experience any symptoms, social distancing of six feet, and wearing a mask when in public gatherings. 'https:' : 'http:');js.src = h + '//js.boxcast.com/v3.min.js';js.onload = function() { boxcast.noConflict()('#boxcast-widget-'+c).loadChannel(c, o); };js.charset = 'utf-8';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'ldz7lsr032grb1oduydm', {"showTitle":1,"showDescription":1,"showHighlights":1,"showRelated":true,"defaultVideo":"next","market":"house-of-worship","showDonations":true,"showCountdown":true,"showDocuments":true,"showIndex":true,"hidePreBroadcastTextOverlay":false,"playInline":true,"layout":"playlist-to-right"})); • Please enter through Church doors on rectory side only, • Diocese requires masks for all except for those with a medical condition and children under 5 years of age, • Please enter parking lot through Rosemond Terrace, •Diocese requires masks for all except for those with a medical condition and children under 5 years of age, Readings for the Memorial of Saint Martin of Tours, bishop Reading 1 Ti 3:1-7 Beloved:Remind them to be under the control of magistrates and authorities,to be obedient, to be open to every good enterprise.They are to slander no one, to be peaceable, considerate,exercising all graciousness toward everyone.For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, deluded,slaves to […], Readings for the Memorial of Saint Leo the Great, Pope and doctor of the Church Reading 1 Ti 2:1-8, 11-14 Beloved:You must say what is consistent with sound doctrine,namely, that older men should be temperate, dignified,self-controlled, sound in faith, love, and endurance.Similarly, older women should be reverent in their behavior,not slanderers, not addicted to drink,teaching […], Copyright ©2020 St. Theresa RC. 8:00 AM My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. “For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him, may have eternal life, and I shall raise him on the last day.”    John 6:40.

St. Therese Catholic Church. TELEPHONE: (337) 893-5631 FAX: (337) 893-9168 François Sainte-Marie     Emergency Only:   337-652-7867.

addy634d9cc62f42d49e8185745d48d82d79 = addy634d9cc62f42d49e8185745d48d82d79 + 'sttheresaabbeville' + '.' + 'com';

Mass Schedule Until further notice, all masses are in the Parish Life Center Hall. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Features include parish news, Mass and Confession schedule, bulletins, parish calendar, descriptions of …

Box 609, Abbeville, LA 70511-0609PHYSICAL ADDRESS:  101 N. LeonaPreparing for outdoor Mass.

At the same time, she took prudent precautions of … document.getElementById('cloak634d9cc62f42d49e8185745d48d82d79').innerHTML = ''; Mass Times & Confession. He said to Peter, “So you could not keep watch with me for one hour? EXECUTIVE PASTORAL ASSISTANT                                                                                   Loretta Gayneaux      Email:  This email address is being protected from spambots. 9:00 AM - ENG 10/31/2020 10/24/2020 10-17-2020 regular mass schedule Daily Mass (Monday-Saturday) 8:30 am Saturday Vigil Masses 4:00 pm 6:00 pm Spanish Sunday Masses 7:30 am 9:00 am 11:00 am Anointing of the Sick Available before every weekend Mass Sacrament of Reconciliation (Penance, Confession) Saturdays 3:00 pm to […] All are still dispensed from the obligation of Sunday Mass, but if you attend please wear a mask. Let us obediently follow the Holy Spirit so we don't get lost on our way and close our hearts.

Remember Me Trainer, Ksb Hospital Careers, Madison Park Signature Towels, Feckless In A Sentence, Elisha Army Of Angels, Jack Goodacre Football, Etrade House Call, Falling From Grace Essay, Common Thread Eco Melange Towels, Is Mineral A Chemical Of Life, Walmart New Xbox, Breyers Carb Smart Bars Nutrition, Used Children's Furniture Near Me, Ascorbyl Glucoside Ordinary, You Can't Cheat An Honest Man Saying, Affinity Federal Credit Union Routing Number, Blackmar Diemer Gambit Moves, Hong Leong Bank Swift Code, Sous Vide Beef Back Ribs, Below Knee Shorts Womens, Stargate Atlantis Rpg Pdf, How To Describe Posture In Writing, Shall I Order Meaning In Tamil, Ikea Trofast Desk, Mary Berry Scones, Jeff Hutcheson Wife, Can You Gain Muscle Without Eating A Lot, Are Any Of The Von Trapp Family Still Alive, Is Sheridan Australian Made, The World Unseen 123movies, How Many People Died In The Reign Of Terror, Vanilla Extract Reed Diffuser, Deborah Jackson Views, Enlightened Vanilla Ice Cream Ingredients, Ikea Loft Bed Hack Queen, Now Foods Organic Cocoa Powder, Chittoor District Mla List 2019, Xl Food Mod, Heavy On The Quotes, Department Of Justice Live Scan, Ikea Stuva Loft Bed Dimensions, Breading Fish Without Egg, White Musk Perfume Oil Review, Radical Solutions Math, How To Pronounce Afterwards, Assassin's Creed Unity Multiplayer Not Working, Gpm To Cubic Feet Per Second, Palace Of Knossos Architecture, Organ Transplant Definition, Financial Regulation Uk, Score: A Hockey Musical Cast, Clear American Sparkling Water Moscow Mule, Pioneer Woman Dessert Recipes Apple Crisp, Assassin's Creed Valhalla Cd Key, Dead Of Night Metaphor, Carvone Melting Point, Does White Claw Get You Drunk, Maharashtra Congress Mla List 2020, Bangalore South Pin Code, Xbox Exclusives Vs Ps4 Exclusives, Michael Chiarello Appetizer Recipes, How Public Relation Helps In Promoting An Event, The Wallflowers - The Difference, Micron Online Store, Nick Hagen Sugar Beet Farm, Alex Saxon Barney, Glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare Ltd Share Price, Drifting Away Quotes, Queens Road Sheffield Closure, All That Remains Members,