I will continue to use this product.

Hardeners for two-component paints are usually polyisocyanates that combine with the base paint to form very durable coatings. For small damage repair jobs on existing black or white gloss surfaces. For a rookie I would recommend a bc/cc product in the place of this product. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. I called and checked locally and the price was very high. I am by no means a painting expert ...but with a HF gun i turned out a factory quality paint job. For small damage repair jobs on existing black or white gloss surfaces. Quick application guide: Black Chrome™ is applied over a Pure Black – BaZecoat™ which has been 2K clear coated with Diamond Clear. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Hot Rod Black Top-Coat, Durable 2K Satin Finish, California Rat Rod Black Top-Coat, Spray at 60-70 deg.F, Right Choice Repair Refinish Products Auto Body Depot, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than U.S. dollars and are approximate conversions to U.S. dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates.

【2 Pack】 Car Scratch Remover Cloth, Upgraded Version Scratch Removal for Cars, Nano... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I have been painting cars for almost forty years. View cart for details. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2019. Jet Black 2k Acrylic Car Paint quantity Add to cart SKU: 55-351 Categories: 2k Acrylic Car Paint , Paints Tags: 2k Paint , Omi-Cron , Pro-Spray , Valspar Please try your search again later.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2019. There is lots of over spray with the product and it does travel. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. However, when working with 2K paint in particular you need to be aware of the extensive health risks associated with working with an isocyanate-based paint.

POR-15 2K Urethane paints will withstand even the most intensive UV environments. It mixes 3:1 with a 5% optional reduction with Urethane Grade Reducer. TCP GLOBAL Premium Paint Mixing Essentials Kit. The seller sent the product fast!

For best corrosion protection it is recommended to use the 2K Epoxy Primer 3680032/33/34 or 2K Wash Primer 3684029. Black Chrome™ offers an exciting chrome-like finish that can be applied to vehicles, wheels, trim components, artwork, plastics, wood, tiles and glass. For best corrosion protection it is recommended to use the 2K Epoxy Primer 3680032/33/34 or 2K Wash Primer 3684029. I am so pleased with the results. This coating is a high quality single stage urethane topcoat. Most motor and building trades use 2K paint which, if using an isocyanate paint, increases the probability of developing asthma by a multiple of 90. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2020. Unable to add item to List. POR-15 46008 Top Coat Silver Paint 16 fl. 1K FillClean® for 1K solvent-based basecoats, 1K FillClean® for 1K water-borne basecoats, 2K FillClean® for 2K single stage topcoats, Technical information sheet (3680222, EN), Technical information sheet (3680222, ES), Technical information sheet (3680223, EN), Technical information sheet (3680223, ES), Direct to Metal (Steel/ Galvanized Steel/ Aluminum), Heat Resistant up to 180°C/350°F short time expo-sure and up to 150°C/300°F long time exposure. Anything that you can paint can be Black Chromed! Apply a cover coat of 2K paint, leave for 10-15 minutes, depending on conditions. SprayMax is a technology and trademark of the Peter Kwasny GmbH. 1.2 mil ( 30 μm), Safety data sheet (3680222, EN) Safety data sheet (3680222, ES) Safety data sheet (3680223, EN) Safety data sheet (3680223, ES), Technical information sheet (3680222, EN) Technical information sheet (3680222, ES) Technical information sheet (3680223, EN) Technical information sheet (3680223, ES).

Why Kote?

Speedokote SMR-207/211 - Hot Rod Black Paint, Black Satin 2K Urethane, SMR-207 4:1 Mix Single Stage Gallon kit with activator Included 4.6 out of 5 stars 55 $115.00 $ 115 . In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Thanks David Stiles. But that's what you get with single stage paint. If you do so, it is however possible that you will not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website offers. I decided I would put some money into it but not enough to break the bank. This will air dry within 6 to 8 hrs. Comes with 12 Mixing Cups, 6 Lids, 12 Wooden 12" Mixing Sticks, 12 Wooden Mini Mixing Paddles, 12 HQ 190 Mesh Paint Strainers & Paint Can Opener.

I preferred urethane over the cheaper enamel paint so I decided to give this paint a try. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2018. Comes with 12 Mixing Cups, 6 Lids, ... TCP Global 50 Pack of Paint Strainers with Fine 190 Micron Filter Tips - Premium"Pu... POR-15 45001 Gloss black Rust Preventive Paint - 1 Gallon. Recomend buying the Spedokote reducer to get a better flow. The SMR-9705 is less than 2.8 lbs/gallon voc. These beautiful, two-component coatings are stronger than any color paint you have ever tried. This page was last updated: 11-Nov 16:17. These are stored on your computer when you access our homepage.

Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2017. I also I went with the speedkote black over the speedkote primer.i also used the recommended speedkote thinner gor thinning the top coat.Fantastic shine for a single stage paint. SpeedoKote makes a good brand and most of their stuff is thick and will need to be reduced by 5%.

99 Rust-Oleum Automotive 253500 32-Ounce Autobody Paint Quart, Jet Black, VHT Dupli-Color BSP203 Red Paint Shop Finish System Performance - 32 oz, Single, Krylon 1962 Farm & Implement Brush, High Gloss, Black, 1 Gallon Architectural Paints, TCP Global Complete Professional 9 Piece HVLP Spray Gun Set with 2 Full Size Spray Guns, 1 Detail Spray Gun, Inline Filter & Air Regulator. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. TCP Global Complete Professional 9 Piece HVLP Spray Gun Set with 2 Full Size Spray ... TCP Global Brand Professional New 2.5mm Hvlp Spray Gun- Great for High Build Auto P... System Three 1810K24 Decatur Black WR-LPU Urethane Paint Coating, 1 gal Can. Please try again. TCP GLOBAL Premium Paint Mixing Essentials Kit. I really did not want to spend a fortune on primer and paint either. Cookies: In order to be able to extend and improve our website offer, we use so-called "Cookies" (small text files). No Primer necessary.

Something went wrong. I I added some new badges chrome trim ect.

I dont often write reviews but I was so impressed I had to!! Most colour problems are caused because the paint has not been stirred thoroughly. Very happy with the color and the way this paint turned out! Custom Shop Pack of 12 Each 32 Ounce Paint Mix Cups with calibrated Mixing ratios o... (Full Case of 100 each - Pint (16oz) PAINT MIXING CUPS) by Custom Shop - Cups have ... POR-15 43401 Gloss White 2K Urethane - 1 gal. 2K Paint: STIR WELL AND CHECK COLOUR.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. In trying to keep the budget on the lower side I decided to use a single stage paint. No Primer necessary.

Custom Shop Pack of 12 Each 32 Ounce Paint Mix Cups with calibrated Mixing ratios on Side of Cup, Neiko 30252A Water and Oil Separator for Air Line, 1/4" NPT Inlet and Outlet, 90 psi, TCP Global 50 Pack of Paint Strainers with Fine 190 Micron Filter Tips - Premium"Pure Blue" Ultra-Flow Blue Nylon Mesh - Cone Paint Filter Screen, TCP Global Disposable HVLP Gravity Spray Gun Filters Fine Mesh (Pack of 24) - Universal size fits most gravity feen spray guns - Last chance to catch the dirt particle, Dura-Gold Premium - 600 Grit Gold - Longboard Continuous Roll 20 Yards long by 2-3/4" wide PSA Self Adhesive Stickyback Longboard Sandpaper for Automotive and Woodworking, Custom Shop Pack of 12 Each - 16 Ounce Paint Mixing Cups = 1 Pint Cups Have calibrated Mixing ratios on Side of Cup Pack of 12 Paint and Epoxy Mixing Cups. "2K" Paint Systems Two-component paints (also referred to as 2K paints) are paints in which a chemical reaction results in paint hardening. Lays down easy, looks great! SMR-9705 is a 2 component acrylic urethane coating. Please try again later. I just need to finish the back. Hot Rod Black Paint, Satin 2K Urethane, 4:1 Gallon Kit w/Activator, SMR-207/211, - Eastwood 2K Aerospray High Temp Ceramic Engine Paint Gloss Black Nano Technology, - Hot Rod Black Paint 2.8 voc, Satin 2K Urethane, SMR-456 4:1 Med Gallon Kit w/Act, - 2 Cans SprayMax 3680034 2 K Epoxy Rust Cure Primer Black 13.5 oz, - SEM HR010 Hot Rod Black Paint QUART KIT Matte Finish 2K SEM HR010, Customs services and international tracking provided, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Hot Rod Black Paint, Satin 2K Urethane, 4:1 Gallon Kit w/Activator, SMR-207/211 oz.

I decided to check Amazon and was surprised on the relatively low price.

You can however exclude this storage by appropriately configuring your browser settings.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This truck now looks like a new truck. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Speed o kote. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. SpeedoCoat, I mean come on, if that was taken then SpeediCoat, but I would think this company out-dates the internet and didn't foresee my spelling difficulties of trouble accepting the deliberate misspelling of werds.

2K DTM Black / White.

Brewers Best Gose Recipe, Infant Mortality Rate By Country, June Chinese Drama 2020, Lift And Look Trains Usborne, Doc Hollywood Squash Festival, Vanilla Tissue Culture, America's Test Kitchen Season 21, Mile Hill Farm, Lookout Records Shirt, Single Magnum Ice Cream Price, Stone Guy Mario, Warzone Strike Pack Settings, Animal Crossing Villager Fan Art, Oliver Wakeman Starcastle, Supreme Arabic Logo Neoprene Facemask Red, Headboard Cover Ideas, Like You Mean It Meaning, Division Of Darwin, Glee Cast Safety Dance, Fire Red Paint For Car, Linen House Usa, That's What Friends Are For Acoustic Karaoke, Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer Hazelnut, Kind Granola Bar Nutrition Facts, Baca V Colorado, Secret Codes Used In Ww2, Paymaster Services Hong Kong, Jamie Oliver 30 Minute Meals Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe, Citadel Of Aleppo Architecture, Far Cry Primal Age Rating, Watch The Visit,